Page 702 of 719 FirstFirst ... 202602652692698699700701702703704705706712 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 10777

Cleric, I've got a couple of questions regarding the planetary deeds Blizzar pilfered from Incenio...

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Cleric, I've got a couple of questions regarding the planetary deeds Blizzar pilfered from Incenio...
    Hmm?

Ahh yes, two resort planets and one strictly off the books gun runner/pirate hideout.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Hmm?

Ahh yes, two resort planets and one strictly off the books gun runner/pirate hideout.
    Right, I was curious. Seeing as the deeds apparently permissible to work from Incenio's timeline to the main one, now that the barriers are broken down....does it apply to instances of these planets in other timelines as well?

Well that certainly steers the end of this game in a particular direction
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Right, I was curious. Seeing as the deeds apparently permissible to work from Incenio's timeline to the main one, now that the barriers are broken down....does it apply to instances of these planets in other timelines as well?
    Heh, you can certainly try.

If Blizzar were clever/persuasive enough, probably.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Throwing in a cameo from Part I. It's been 6 years in-game, hope you don't mind...

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Throwing in a cameo from Part I. It's been 6 years in-game, hope you don't mind...

Absolutely not. I love it.

This section is for all sorts of cameoes. That was kind of part of my intention with it, to showcase more than just the M-Fighters. Unlike regular DBZ, we remember we have other characters around.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Cleric, you missed a couple of posts of mine, #35 and #37.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Sorry Cleric, bit on a crap side the past few days....will post soon as I can. :_;

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Sorry Cleric, bit on a crap side the past few days....will post soon as I can. :_;
    It’s all good hoss.

Just take care of yourself first.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Astonishing Member

I will eventually respond to part five, by having Held tell Hilda his death hangover is too strong for this ****, and to take him back to the cave so he can sleep.
    Last edited by Miburo; 09-28-2021 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I will eventually respond to part five, by having Held tell Hilda his death hangover is too strong for this ****, and to take him back to the cave so he can sleep.
    Good. She wants more time……alone with Held.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Last two techs for Sarada, probably. Definitely the last two for her proto-UI. Submitting these for approval from you guys.

Whetting Stone: Sarada has improved Peerless Instinct again, this time in regards to her strength and striking power. Whetting Stone refers to the sharpening of her hand to hand skills. As the fight progresses, her strikes become faster, stronger, and sharper.

Seamless Transition: While sparring with various people (Parsley, Avoca, Ochazuke, Zaofan), Sarada noticed that there was a lull of a split second between her transitions between attacking and defending.. That split second proved costly and left her open to counter attacks as her opponents would time their counters and get free shots in. In the latest step of her martial journey, Sarada has developed through continuous training the ability to fluid transition between attacking and defending. The transitions happen so seamlessly that it's difficult, if not impossible, to sense them.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

And for Parsley: I added two new techs and a magic spell gifted by Caliban during her training with him.

Daylight’s Judgement: Parsley channels energy into her ax, supercharging it with both her ki and ambient solar energy. The channeling takes place over the course of three posts, during which she is unable to launch any ki based attacks. On the fourth post, she launches a massive ki blade.

Big Bang Attack: Parsley charges and fires an energy sphere of tremendous power. When it detonates, the energy discharged funnels upward in the form of a mushroom cloud.
    Dancing With Shadows: Another spell taught to her by Caliban, Dancing With Shadows is another shadow spell that allows Parsley to take control of and make minions out of nearby shadows. The shadows aren’t particularly powerful, but cannot be destroyed by conventional means. Rather, they can only be dispelled by either flooding the battle area with light or rendering Parsley unconscious.

If she uses this spell on her own shadow, she can imbue it with ki to allow it to fight as she would, like a body double. At maximum, it’s half as strong as she is and can only use Ki attacks, no magic.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Cleric name ideas for the tech I pm you about.

1. Giga Volt Taser strike

2. Thunderous Armor Breaker

3. Gigavolt spear

4. Gigavolt barrier Buster

5 AC ( alternate current) Buster.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.