Page 703 of 719 FirstFirst ... 203603653693699700701702703704705706707713 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Cleric name ideas for the tech I pm you about.

1. Giga Volt Taser strike

2. Thunderous Armor Breaker

3. Gigavolt spear

4. Gigavolt barrier Buster

5 AC ( alternate current) Buster.
    Number 3 is my pick.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Number 3 is my pick.
    Okay I thought about it and I'll go with Gigavolt Spear. It was between that and Giga Volt Taser Strike ( Which the name itself is a homage to the DC Comic Character Static Shock's Taser punch).
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Hm, Cleric, before I jump back in, no problems with that stuff I sent you 'bout Totoma, I take it?

Never received a response, but I've been too busy (and tired) to do my usual poking and prodding, lol.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Hm, Cleric, before I jump back in, no problems with that stuff I sent you 'bout Totoma, I take it?

Never received a response, but I've been too busy (and tired) to do my usual poking and prodding, lol.
    Just reviewed the PM.

Sounds awesome to me, hoss.

Say, where’s Karine about now?
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Just reviewed the PM.

Sounds awesome to me, hoss.

Say, where’s Karine about now?
    Plotting revenge for Totoma disappearing for another month, I'd imag--

I mean, presumably on Earth, with (Kid) Evangeline & Chazuke. I would assume either in the Capital City, where Bekon/Tasure & her parents' houses are, or at their home in the country, where they moved to... sometime after Arc 1.

For a visual of it, and the general area around it, it looks like Tenchi's house from Tenchi Muyo, I'd imagine.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I see Auroc wants his cheeks clapped again.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Attempting diplomacy with Blizzar is one thing but Sasheem?! That's how you know U15 has never faced such dire consequences

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Attempting diplomacy with Blizzar is one thing but Sasheem?! That's how you know U15 has never faced such dire consequences
    I'm glad he finally found something worth protecting.

Submitting some techs for your approval. Now that we're edging closer to the endgame and storylines have wrapped up - or will.

Special

Ochazuke

Satori (悟り "Awakening to Knowledge") Ochazuke has been adjacent to a number of Guardians, acted upon their works while over the years and has been exposed to the Path of Creation over the years. Thanks to the blessing of Evangeline at the time of her second death, while he does not possess the Spark of Creation inherent to Guardians, his own innate ki can mimic some of Creation Energy's characteristics to the point where he can apply some part of it to his own efforts. The way it augment his various skills is somewhat more abstract, less a straightforward empowerment than a realization: Even if there is less than a 1% probability that he might change the outcome set before him, he can create that chance

Forger's Hammer: The instrument of Caladash Banespell, former Palatine, once known as the oath-bound Palatine, Lord Forger. Less a weapon than a worksmith's tool, the hammer is composed of an unknown substance bearing Creation Energy and one of Grinthorn's Dragonballs that serves as a conduit for Magic and Ki. Blessed by intricate runes of Darkling magic, it is enchanted with the potential to Create. Animating acts of will, energy channeled through these runes can direct and even emulate Creation Energy.

Bound to its user, first the Forger then surrendered to Ochazuke, it can be summoned and change shape. Ochazuke typically summons it as a Jo Staff about four feet long or a pair of nunchaku, bearing some of the properties of the hammer, but to use its full range of abilities it must be returned to its default state.

Zaofan:

Comfort Food: Meal prep tech augmented by training in the Zhu kitchens and studying the dietary needs of a universal - and discerningly picky - clientele. Anyone who has eaten food prepared by Zaofan gains a 20% increase in physical or energy attributes before or during battle. This is a process that takes up 2 posts - one to digest, another for the food to take effect

By default Zaofan may provide a Senzu Paste Bun, a steamed bao bun with a bittersweet paste made of senzu beans, cane sugar, and lard.

Ingredients: An ongoing list. Bring Zaofan your ingredients and he can - probably - make something edible from it!

Winterberries / Frozen Fall Mushrooms / Paozu Iron Goddess Tea / Saiyan Green Tea / Aubergine Stew / Pie Crust / Senzu Beans / Enseiji Fruit / Kava water / plain rice / oatmeal

Orichalum Vessel: A strange spoil of war formed after the battle in the Dead City of Amdapour, Zaofan formed a strange bit of fine china during the battle with the Dread Queen Persephone, Emissary of the Voidlings. . It is much too large to be called a mere dish; massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough, indeed, it was a like a cast-iron crockpot. In the hands of a cooking man with a chef's sensibilities, it can combine many diverse elements seamlessly...and once the lid is placed upon it, contain much more than its physical depth might suggest...

Both:

Heka Flow: The last gift of the Palantine was a fundamental force which each of them alone could not master, but through the guidance and sacrifice of Cleos and later the Lord Forger, observing the memory unlocked something in their minds that is more than strength alone. A mysterious force drawn from will and hope, Heka used with genuinely good and selfless intent causes a magnification of power and focus. The greater the faith one has in another, the stronger their combined actions become.

Kenpo Gokui: Kensho (見性 "The Inner Secret of Martial Arts: Comprehension of the Universal Principle")

"What is the highest technique you hope to acheive" "To have no technique." "When there is an opportunity, I do not hit. It hits all by itself."
    "What are your thoughts when facing an opponent?" "There is no opponent...because the word I does not exist" - Bruce Lee: Enter the Dragon
    Zxu'ro, the founder and originator of the Ten Schools founded the discipline in and put at its head a symbol. Ten hands among Ten Beasts, brought to one in perfect harmony in the Chimera proved adequate to bring order to a chaotic age.

Where he had erred, ironically, was in the characterization of each discipline. It had so codified each movement for understanding, aligned technique with a specific intention to imitate that he had inadvertently created a structure, a cage for the mightiest beast that made human beings forget something much more fundamenta: Where there is a conflict, there is no separation between the self and others.

Life and death intertwined in the moment; to understand this truly is to shed the ego. A resilient soul will fight to survive; a man who is willing to kill his ego will realize deeper truths and destroy all barriers before him and become fully realized. In that moment a fighter ceases to be justthemselves for this, and all moments are tethered to others. realization of relationships that change; and to realize the essence, by enduring hardship and failure to truly see into one's own nature is the true essence of enlightenment.

Techs: Coming soon

Ochazuke:

Zaofan:
    Last edited by grampagen; 10-07-2021 at 09:06 PM.

Looks good to me, gg.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Blizzar new techs for approval

Death Bolo- A bolo punch that increases in force every time Blizzar's arm winds up. Five winds end up creating a catastrophic punch with the same level of force as the infamous Death Ball technique of the Frost Demons.

Offshore Account- Normally, barriers are used for self-defense, but Blizzar makes use of two telekinetic force fields and utilizes them to punch from a distance, using them as makeshift boxing gloves. Cannot be sustained long.

Next Form- After his retirement from the GP, Blizzar decided to do some much needed training and these are the results...

Blizzar new techs for approval

Death Bolo- A bolo punch that increases in force every time Blizzar's arm winds up. Five winds end up creating a catastrophic punch with the same level of force as the infamous Death Ball technique of the Frost Demons.

Offshore Account- Normally, barriers are used for self-defense, but Blizzar makes use of two telekinetic force fields and utilizes them to punch from a distance, using them as makeshift boxing gloves. Cannot be sustained long.

Next Form- After his retirement from the GP, Blizzar decided to do some much needed training and these are the results...
    Love it.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

And a couple Sasheem techniques as well

Armor of Orochi- Sasheem utilizes the venom of the Orochi, coating himself in it and phases through his opponent, depleting a bit of their life energy to add to his own, rapidly increasing his own healing capabilities.

Chimera Dive- Combining the Yamata no Orochi fist with the Lion School Technique, Resounding Roar, Lion's call, Sasheem can dive into any pool or creation of venom he creates, and emerge from any other. Multiple versions of him can emerge at once, up to eight. The clones disperse after several hits.
    Last edited by KingofPie; 10-08-2021 at 03:48 PM.

And a couple Sasheem techniques as well

Armor of Orochi- Sasheem utilizes the venom of the Orochi, coating himself in it and phases through his opponent, depleting a bit of their life energy to ass to his own, rapidly increasing his own healing capabilities.

Chimera Dive- Combining the Yamata no Orochi fist with the Lion School Technique, Resounding Roar, Lion's call, Sasheem can dive into any pool or creation of venom he creates, and emerge from any other. Multiple versions of him can emerge at once, up to eight. The clones disperse after several hits.
    Sounds good to me.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Neva: *frantically running around trying to keep the Monkes from dying of Cancer*

Malaya Nevanlinna Reshlan, Medical Doctor.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 10-08-2021 at 03:59 PM.