Page 71 of 719 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171571 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 10777

Hey KoP, there's more fuel for the "I need to kill Ishtar fire" by the way. She shook this version of 'Earth', with a lovetap, essentially.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar: I warned you once already.
    Erosa: Warn me as much as you wish, an Id takes no heed and does what it wants, falling free and happy without a care in the world...even til we hit the ground!

Erosa: .....but if your just jealous I can give you a lap ride later too.

Ishtar: I warned you once already.
    If this results in backseat "swordfighting", I'm checking out.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sometimes, but I haven't noticed it happening in a long while.

See, those are the words I'd expect to lead to some spam site...not CAIRN of all things.
    I think whoever you buried might have some unfinished business with you.

On the internet.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    If this results in backseat "swordfighting", I'm checking out.
    All Ishtar/Erosa Conflicts should be decided by locking horns like civilized oni/id.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    All Ishtar/Erosa Conflicts should be decided by locking horns like civilized oni/id.
    Until she falls out of her pseudo-transformation, headbutting her is not wise.

Also no, no swordfighting.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Hey KoP, there's more fuel for the "I need to kill Ishtar fire" by the way. She shook this version of 'Earth', with a lovetap, essentially.
    He's not too worried in this case, I'd say given how this world is already more than a little fucked up. Still it's something that he'll keep in mind...

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I think whoever you buried might have some unfinished business with you.

On the internet.
    ...the Lord of Cake did warn me I hadn't seen the last of him.

I'm sure there is a term for that sense of the familiar which is slightly twisted in an eerie way, which gives a sense of dread like the Uncanny Valley.

Unfortunately I can't figure out what that is right now, so I'll lean on the fact that the Simpsons did it.

He's not too worried in this case, I'd say given how this world is already more than a little fucked up. Still it's something that he'll keep in mind...
    Oh, no denying the planet being destroyed wouldn't be an issue ... it's more about her jump in power and what it implies.

Arx Inosaan

nah I'm doing a MMX series run currently on MMX6

OT: Praxat didn't break Ishtar's seal as I edited the part where she does the whole inferno thing out and put basically Praxat mention her plan to Ishtar and the others. as well as thanking Ishtar for dealing with the skeletons in it's place . as of recently she has stop charring her tongue with electricity but a electric current is still running though it.

yeah if in my current post her tongue is still electrified. in other to unelectrified her tongue she needs to find another conductor to pass the electricity through.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-14-2018 at 01:19 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Oh, no denying the planet being destroyed wouldn't be an issue ... it's more about her jump in power and what it implies.
    Hmm, good point. Expect it to come up tomorrow presuming this Hurricane permits me to.

well Praxat plan to burn the skeletons to ashes didn't happen since I edit that out. currently she wants conduct research and gather information on the city she and the others are currently looking at for science. the she also wants to use the ancient technology if there is any to build a portal to get them off the planet. yes she knows they have magic at their side but she wants to get off the planet using science.

Praxat does explain that what she builds could fuse everyone into a hideous blob or in the worst case scenario create a miniature black hole. so there's a chance what she builds would work and chance it just goes horribly wrong.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Is the word cairn becoming a random link for everyone else or is it just me?
    I noticed that a while ago. Even words like simply get turned into a link somehow. Strangely, this is the only website I frequent that does this.

EDIT: Or, maybe not. I know there are quite a few common words that are apparently shopping websites.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Hey, Ishtar has mentioned she's holding onto that gate spell correct? I can't quite recall if she did so near Etrina, and she has a bit of a plan in the oven on that.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Hey, Ishtar has mentioned she's holding onto that gate spell correct? I can't quite recall if she did so near Etrina, and she has a bit of a plan in the oven on that.
    Nope.

Easy enough to ask her though.

Arx Inosaan