Page 74 of 719 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174574 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 10777

One fine day on Earth.

The Earth explodes.

You done goofed, Mini-etrina.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Incredible Member

A new thought occurs: I completely forgot that Neva is a Threshling.

Oh, this might be awkward in two ways.

How so?

10char

LOL.

Riesling is going to have a hell of a day showing up to Apex Predator Ishtar, and a Threshling Princess.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I don't think Neva would be capable of sensing the Hakai... right now.

Then again, given the nature of her own power, I suppose she might.

>_>

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    How so?

10char
    Well, part 1 is me is realizing that wait, why would Chuan have absolutely no idea how to deal with Threshling anatomy (as partly established in the Jagam fight)? I guess that could be handwaved as him intimidated by Neva, thus leading him to put off asking her for some testing.

Part 2 is the new character I want to bring in having some very bad interactions with Threshlings. Y'know, a thousand years ago or so. She remembers what happened vividly, and it pisses her off even now. Riesling might just want to put them all in the ground at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    LOL.

Riesling is going to have a hell of a day showing up to Apex Predator Ishtar, and a Threshling Princess.
    Definitely a mess and a half. 50/50 odds on her trying to attack either one of them immediately, or her actually using her brain and waiting for a good opportunity.

Race: Konatsians

background: there is not a lot of info on this ancient race. there are ancient text scatter here and there. with most of it be vague. these text even though vague describe the Konatsians as a magic and technology advance race.

one of these ancient text there is vague description of Ancient Kingdom akin to that of Babylon. The text goes as on planet that was once filled with live there was once great Kingdom . a vast Kingdom of technological wonder and magic. that it met a catastrophic end.

no mention of what end this great kingdom only that it's end was catastrophic. Scholars from a couple of planets theorized that this one great kingdom and it's people must have either been wipe out by a cosmic disaster far beyond their control , wipe themselves or summon something they shouldn't have . the first theory is that the planet this ancient kingdom was on his impact by a giant asteroid that wipe out nearly all life on the planet. the second theory is that the Konatsians wage war against themselves which lead to their near extinction as a race.

the third theory is that the Konatsians were invaded by a power hungry aliens that wanted nothing less but to take over their home world. that these creatures wage war with Konatsians and when the Konatsians were at the breaking point with there backs against the wall . they resort in building a great and powerful machine that was power by a uncanny amount of magic. a machine that was so great and powerful that instead of helping the Konatsians it end up dooming their entire race.

there is some truth to the third theory as in ancient text concern the Konatsians there is mention of a Mechanical Golem with a name that when translate in different languages basically translates to the Bringer of Death. that had a insatiable appetite for magic. There is also a fourth theroy that these Konatsians were the last common ancestors of a elf like race that evole from them.

note: for the record the Konatsians and the Toadians are not the same race. the Konatsians are a completely different race from the Toadians and Replitas. they're not even from the same planet as the Toadians and Replitas. Konatsians are also not the last common ancestors of the Todaians and Replitas.

The Todaians and Replitas last common ancestors the ones that both species evoled from were newt type alien creatures
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-15-2018 at 11:48 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Totoma, after asking Zaofan what's on his mind.

"It's just that whenever I talk about Etrina, I get so... carried away! I lose track of time!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Totoma, after asking Zaofan what's on his mind.

"It's just that whenever I talk about Etrina, I get so... carried away! I lose track of time!"
    Totoma: *responds with his own gushing about Karine*

How did the Data Pad get broken? I can't find the post to it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    How did the Data Pad get broken? I can't find the post to it.
    One of Etina's miniatures broke it in half with a few ice stakes when Parlsey and Nevanlinna were looking at it.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

All they wanted was to become Girls with Guns.

Well, in Neva's case, a GunSword.

On another note, I have to wonder why in the heck all the threats that attacked this version of Earth didn't just, ya know... blow it up from space. Heck, the Icejin and Threshlings could've done it while standing on the surface and been pretty much fine, cuz lolbreathinspace.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

On another note, I have to wonder why in the heck all the threats that attacked this version of Earth didn't just, ya know... blow it up from space. Heck, the Icejin and Threshlings could've done it while standing on the surface and been pretty much fine, cuz lolbreathinspace.
    In the Saiyans' case, it was probably because they wanted a good fight. Can't have that if the planet is space rubble.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

They were all looking for something, because they were all infected with space parasites! (Totally calling it now, Wilhelm specifically mentioned how they seemed afflicted with some sickness/obsession with invading their planet in particular....and then once all the outside enemies lost, there own people started)

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    In the Saiyans' case, it was probably because they wanted a good fight. Can't have that if the planet is space rubble.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    They were all looking for something, because they were all infected with space parasites! (Totally calling it now, Wilhelm specifically mentioned how they seemed afflicted with some sickness/obsession with invading their planet in particular....and then once all the outside enemies lost, there own people started)
    Yeah, those make sense.

And huh, Etrina's showing some pretty good mothering skills.

Totoma: But she didn't punch the foci through a mountain, so how can she be a good mother?

*everyone is horrified, except the saiyans*

Sarada & Parsley: He's right, ya know.