Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    There can be two Prowlers, lol.
    Does there need to be ?

Here's some art from Sara celebrating the movie. It's always nice to see some Miles from her.

The movie's script is now available

https://mobile.twitter.com/rodneyrot...57234959556608

Quote Originally Posted by Askia View Post
    Ah, thanks. Is it cool if I skip to #19, or is there relevant information/context I need from the prior issues.
    Most of the info you need is about Viv Vision, whose history is recapped in flashbacks. So yeah, #19 works fine as a jumping on point.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

This thought randomly popped into my head but did anybody ever think that the character Michelle was a bit similar to Ult. Kate Bishop, I mean remember when we use to see Kate in the background always watching Miles ...I guess we know why she was doing that with Hydra parents but still.

Anyway ...speaking of love interests since Miles and Gwen don't have significant main love interests in their books (...significant being the keyword here), I think pairing them up in this Sony's spiderverse franchise especially when we had the crossover with them is the obvious and better choice.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Does there need to be ?
    Does there need to be anything in comics?

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    This thought randomly popped into my head but did anybody ever think that the character Michelle was a bit similar to Ult. Kate Bishop, I mean remember when we use to see Kate in the background always watching Miles ...I guess we know why she was doing that with Hydra parents but still.
    See, I kind of find that to be a superficial comparison at best because of how under-developed Katie ultimately ended up being. She was more of a means to an end than an actual character.

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Anyway ...speaking of love interests since Miles and Gwen don't have significant main love interests in their books (...significant being the keyword here), I think pairing them up in this Sony's spiderverse franchise especially when we had the crossover with them is the obvious and better choice.
    I'm still interested to see what Saladin is ultimately going to do with Barbara.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

You have to wonder what would've happened if not for Secret Wars. They rushed the ending to that story. He finds out she's Hydra, dumps her, and shortly after, it's the end of the world. And of course, since Hawkeye II is her 616 counterpart, she didn't make it over, thus aborting that plot there and then.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Champions spoiler

spoilers:
    Miles is approached by Mephisto
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You have to wonder what would've happened if not for Secret Wars. They rushed the ending to that story. He finds out she's Hydra, dumps her, and shortly after, it's the end of the world. And of course, since Hawkeye II is her 616 counterpart, she didn't make it over, thus aborting that plot there and then.
    Whose to say she didn't? Whose to say her family was NOT using a fake name?

Remember 616 Miles was an adult while Miles was still a kid. So there is no reason an adult version of her can't be around.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Champions spoiler

spoilers:
    Miles is approached by Mephisto
    end of spoilers
    ....Somehow I feel like this is going to come around and make Peter look bad.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    ....Somehow I feel like this is going to come around and make Peter look bad.
    I mean, that's always kind of the fear with each new Miles development, but so far that hasn't been the case at any point.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.