Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

French Spiderverse poster

Here's some concept art of Miles from the PS4 game.

I honestly wish they'd gone with this design instead, it looks a lot better and feels more like Miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here's some concept art of Miles from the PS4 game.

I honestly wish they'd gone with this design instead, it looks a lot better and feels more like Miles.
    Kind of feels weird for them to go out of their way for such a detailed room when we never get to see it in-game.

(I assume all those pictures are Spider-Man appearances? Or there was a plan for Miles to hunt Mr. Negative on his own at some point?)

What makes it even weirder is the even did concept art for their living room.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Kind of feels weird for them to go out of their way for such a detailed room when we never get to see it in-game.

(I assume all those pictures are Spider-Man appearances? Or there was a plan for Miles to hunt Mr. Negative on his own at some point?)
    I could see that as being his story line for the sequel, since he has powers there probably wouldn't be any complaints about being taken out of the action. I saw a lot of complaints about that when it came to his and MJ's missions in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    What makes it even weirder is the even did concept art for their living room.

I could see that as being his story line for the sequel, since he has powers there probably wouldn't be any complaints about being taken out of the action. I saw a lot of complaints about that when it came to his and MJ's missions in the game.
    I'm starting to think they had these designed with the sequel in mind since Peter is living with the Morales' now.

Either that or it might pop up in the DLC?

It's not surprising they have extremely detailed concept art of stuff like Miles' house even though it never appears in the game, video games especially really go over board with their development throwing every single possible idea they can and seeing whatever could fit the best.

I'm starting to think they had these designed with the sequel in mind since Peter is living with the Morales' now.

Either that or it might pop up in the DLC?
    Is he living with Miles? Based on the ending it looks like he's staying in his own apartment currently, he was just gonna be bunking with Miles until his apartment was ready, and either way MJ ended up offering him to stay for that period which he presumably accepted.

I do think that would be really interesting to have Peter living with Miles, not only because their interactions in the DLC had a great older brother/father figure feel between them, and it could allow Rio to be fleshed out more as a new parental figure for Peter as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Is he living with Miles? Based on the ending it looks like he's staying in his own apartment currently, he was just gonna be bunking with Miles until his apartment was ready, and either way MJ ended up offering him to stay for that period which he presumably accepted.
    I don't know if they clarified exactly what Peter's living situation was moving forward, but I'm guessing for the foreseebale future he'll be crashing with the Morales'.
    I do think that would be really interesting to have Peter living with Miles, not only because their interactions in the DLC had a great older brother/father figure feel between them, and it could allow Rio to be fleshed out more as a new parental figure for Peter as well.
    I think the game definitely had one of the more believable and developed dynamics between Miles and Peter in an adaption.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Definitely seems like something that can happen in the sequel. Like, I can imagine a subplot of the second game focusing on Martin Li breaking out from the raft, attempting another hit on Norman Osborn. It would be the source of tension between Miles and Pete as well because Peter still has conflicted feelings over Li while Miles just views him as his father's killer.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Definitely seems like something that can happen in the sequel. Like, I can imagine a subplot of the second game focusing on Martin Li breaking out from the raft, attempting another hit on Norman Osborn. It would be the source of tension between Miles and Pete as well because Peter still has conflicted feelings over Li while Miles just views him as his father's killer.
    They wouldn't even need to have Li break out. As far as we know he's still at large in the game universe since they never showed or mentioned him being recaptured.

Incredible Member

I don't know if they clarified exactly what Peter's living situation was moving forward, but I'm guessing for the foreseebale future he'll be crashing with the Morales'.
    That was only because he had nowhere else to stay while waiting on his apartment, but then MJ offered him to stay at her place instead, which Peter more than definitely took her up on. The next time we see Peter and Miles is with Miles helping Peter move a desk in presumably his new apartment.

20181120_032623.jpg

In all seriousness, the critics got to see Spiderverse today (Tuesday) but I've only seen a couple of comments about it since there is a media embargo until next Tuesday and a review embargo until next Wednesday ...but if this movie is getting such positive buzz I hope that means more Miles and more animated superhero movies in general.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

BANNED

New tv spot

"We are all Spider-Man"

https://ve.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p...kBX1vm9noy.mp4

BANNED

Just so everyone is aware the movie has a post credits scene so stay behind to check it out.
    http://www.rereleasenews.com/2018/11...-credit-scene/