Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Details on the NYC Comic Con Panel

MARVEL COMICS: SPIDER-MAN

October 05, 2018, 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM

Room 1A10 – Javits Center

Look out, here comes the Spider-Man panel! Editor Nick Lowe does whatever a moderator can along with Spider-Writers Saladin Ahmed (Miles Morales: Spider-Man), and Nick Spencer (Amazing Spider-Man). Listen buds, as we’ll tell you all about the Amazing Spider-Man’s next adventure! Action will be your reward as you learn the latest about the multiversal mega-crossover Spider-Geddon! Plus – like a streak of light, Miles Morales news will arrive just in time!

Nick Lowe, Nick Spencer, Saladin Ahmed
    http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/

It's great to see Miles will be so involved in this panel. The way it's described makes me curious because since the solo was already announced I wonder what kind of news would warrant saying something like "like a streak of light, Miles Morales news will arrive just in time!".

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    It's great to see Miles will be so involved in this panel. The way it's described makes me curious because since the solo was already announced I wonder what kind of news would warrant saying something like "like a streak of light, Miles Morales news will arrive just in time!".
    It does make you wonder..."Miles Morales news will just in time" for what exactly?

The new solo series?

The Movie?

Both?

...or more?

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Looks like Miles is joining up with the Web Warriors during Spider-Geddon.

Does give context for why Gage said he liked writing Miles and Gwen together.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Details on the NYC Comic Con Panel

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/
    It's nice to know that both main Spider-Man writers will be attending the Spider-Panel. Hopefully this will be a good panel with lots of news and info .
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Looks like Miles is joining up with the Web Warriors during Spider-Geddon.

Does give context for why Gage said he liked writing Miles and Gwen together.
    And maybe a clue of what we can expect in the next Spider-Man game ?

I'm starting to get the sense they're giving Miles a major role in Spider-Geddon to tie-in to the movie.

Huh, didn't know there was an Octo-spider.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    This was pretty good, finding fics the focus exclusively on Miles are pretty rare so it's good to see some being done. It'll be interesting to see where this goes.
    Thanks. I'm not sure how often I'm going to update this since I'm working on other things, but we'll see.
    My writing...
    A girl's dream for a utopia is put to the test. - Nature's Kingdom
    A boy strives to create the ideal world for those that have inspired him. Spider-man: Revival of The Dream

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's nice to know that both main Spider-Man writers will be attending the Spider-Panel. Hopefully this will be a good panel with lots of news and info .

And maybe a clue of what we can expect in the next Spider-Man game ?

I'm starting to get the sense they're giving Miles a major role in Spider-Geddon to tie-in to the movie.
    I like to see it as marvel making up for Miles doing squat during -Verse. The next time Peter and Miles meet again after their first adventure in Spider-Men and Miles got pushed to the side. NOT THIS TIME.

Not Sure when these will be released but #402, #403, #405 will be mine.

I guess that's what it meant when that list of funko pop figures leaked and one said something about Miles with a cape.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    First look at interior art on Miles Morales: Spider-Man

Is it just me or does Miles look a bit aged up in this piece? I know it's not really possible to tell with his costume on but he is definitely more muscular than any of his previous runs so I'm thinking that his bodies starting to develop/age more.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Is it just me or does Miles look a bit aged up in this piece? I know it's not really possible to tell with his costume on but he is definitely more muscular than any of his previous runs so I'm thinking that his bodies starting to develop/age more.
    Not sure how he'll look under the mask but Sara Pichelli definitely drew MIles to look alot older in Miles' last run when compared to how other artists typically draw him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Not sure how he'll look under the mask but Sara Pichelli definitely drew MIles to look alot older in Miles' last run when compared to how other artists typically draw him.
    Well hopefully they'll show off more art for Miles' new series at the NYCC: Spider-Man panel and we'll see how he looks unmasked.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    I think it has more to do with the individual artist. I think his height has fluctuated wildly depending on who drew him.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Also, Saladin Ahmed has another ongoing series waiting to be announced.
    https://twitter.com/saladinahmed/sta...73619636940801
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman