Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    A Miles movie with no Ganke is weird.
    Has this been confirmed?

Man, that shot of Miles’ room tells us so much about him. I really hope they start bringing that stuff over to the comics.

Also what’s the rule going to be for the PS4 game spoilers in here?

I want to be able to come talk/read comic stuff like the Champions but I won’t be able to play the game for a few weeks and I’m trying to stay spoiler free.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Miles has an interesting room. He really likes fo draw.
    Speaking of Spider-Man ps4. Saw a certain screenshot confirming his dad is a police officer in the game as well.
    Makes sense, as Sony's licence is only for Spider-Man, so they can't use SHIELD. Square Enix has the Avengers licence.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Get ready for NYCC https://twitter.com/SpiderVerse/stat...568620544?s=19
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Makes sense, as Sony's licence is only for Spider-Man, so they can't use SHIELD. Square Enix has the Avengers licence.
    Spider-Man PS4 references BP, Strange, Avengers, and Daredevil. Fox properties probably aren't mentioned. Not sure really sure if thry can't because of Square.

Name drops and using the actual designs are two different things. I bet they can't use the SHIELD insignia.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Name drops and using the actual designs are two different things. I bet they can't use the SHIELD insignia.
    You might have a point there. Then again Avengers Tower is in the game. Plus who's to say say Shield is still a thing in Spider-Man PS4's universe?

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Miles has an interesting room. He really likes fo draw.
    Speaking of Spider-Man ps4. Saw a certain screenshot confirming his dad is a police officer in the game as well.
    That's another thing I'm curious will be made to happen in the comics?

Jefferson has now been made a cop in basically all the multimedia appearances Miles has appeared in (the Ultimate Cartoon, the movie, now the PS4 game).
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    A Miles movie with no Ganke is weird.

Because Disney stole him and gave him to Peter Parker, whom didn't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    That's another thing I'm curious will be made to happen in the comics?

Jefferson has now been made a cop in basically all the multimedia appearances Miles has appeared in (the Ultimate Cartoon, the movie, now the PS4 game).
    I wouldn't be surprised if they do at some point. It would give him something to do that's not "occasionally involved in spy-work" and can make him more involved in Miles' Spider-Man life.

Although I do find it kind of interesting to think that both Miles and Gwen have dad's who are police officers.

So? Peter and Miles both have Dads who were SHIELD agents. Only difference is that Peter's died when he was a kid, so we don't see it much.

Do you guys think a trailer for the public will be released out of nycc... or will we have to wait some more?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Miles' room

Miles room is junky lol, but despite a whole lot being in there, I don't see not one lego piece.

I'm liking the art style and I like knowing the reason behind why they made the choices that they made.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Because Disney stole him and gave him to Peter Parker, whomr didn't need it.
    It's okay we still have *looks at smudge writing on hand* Fudge left, he can be the best friend.

It is funny tho the earlier rumored casting notices mentioned Ganke tho.

So? Peter and Miles both have Dads who were SHIELD agents. Only difference is that Peter's died when he was a kid, so we don't see it much.
    Miles dad seemingly has a mash up of Peter and Gwen's dads, Peter's in the comics and Gwen's in outside media.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 09-06-2018 at 06:01 PM.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Do you guys think a trailer for the public will be released out of nycc... or will we have to wait more?
    I imagine we will, I personally haven't seen any commercials for the movie yet, but it would be kinda strange to just use the old trailers that don't have the exact date of the premiere.

Interconnecting cover for Spider-Geddon

Seeing Aaron's spider armor on here is making me very curious, this makes it the second time we're seeing him on a cover for this event. It's making me wonder who is inside the armor since Aaron doesn't have any powers and it wouldn't really make sense for Peter to be in there.

The Iron Spider armor grants spider powers. Has done ever since MVP used it in the Initiative era. Don't forget MJ has used it as well. I'm sure that'll be Aaron.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Interconnecting cover for Spider-Geddon

Seeing Aaron's spider armor on here is making me very curious, this makes it the second time we're seeing him on a cover for this event. It's making me wonder who is inside the armor since Aaron doesn't have any powers and it wouldn't really make sense for Peter to be in there.
    Funny enough, when you mentioned Aaron, my first thought went to Dr. Aaron Aikman, the Spider-Man from Edge of Spider-Verse #3, who was on this banner as well. Then I thought a little harder about it and looked again, and . . . there he was. Right in the center. Maybe he's an A/U Miles, which would be cool to see, since most Spider-Men in the multiverse are incarnations of Peter Parker.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

There's going to be an exclusive sneak peak of the movie tonight to coincide with the release of the new video game you can see it here
    https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ne...ls-spider-man/