Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

I can definitely see that, if that is the case I hope he gets his real suit before the movie is over.

It's possible that Miles will get a real version of his suit by the film's climax. Worst case scenario being the suit only shows up post credits. Somewhat related I'm a little concerned for the movie. While I do believe it will be great it seems that all December movie talk revolves around Aquaman, Bumblebee and Mary Poppins. I'm going to see Into the Spider-verse opening weekend with my little sister I fear it might get overlooked.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

The movie's most direct competition is Aquaman since they have the same release date. Mary Poppins releases five days later and Bumblebee is exactly a week later, so I think the movie still has some pretty good chances during that time period.

Check out this variant for Spider-Geddon #4 by Javier Garron and David Curiel

It'd be really cool of Curiel turned out to be the colorist for the solo.

Speaking of the solo we should be getting more info and interviews this month.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

If I had to make a prediction for Spider-Geddon, I'm going to assume that while the manage to escape from him, Peter still ends up getting put into a coma by, or otherwise put out of commission by Morlun. That's the reason why the second issue set the red herring of Miles wanting to defer to Peter's judgement, because that choice was going to get removed from the board.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Incredible Member

Something thats been bugging me about Spider-Geddon. So lets say the Inheritors gets their cloning machines up and running again.....what are the chances the Spiders that died are revived with them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Something thats been bugging me about Spider-Geddon. So lets say the Inheritors gets their cloning machines up and running again.....what are the chances the Spiders that died are revived with them.
    That's something I've been calling for a while. In fact, I had a theory on that dating back to Clone Conspiracy back when there were plans for Web Warriors to tie into it just prior to it's cancellation.

I figure with how insistent they were in Clone Conspiracy that the cloning techniques would now "restore their original souls", that it will factor into things
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 11-03-2018 at 03:23 AM.

Here's another song from the movie

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    That's something I've been calling for a while. In fact, I had a theory on that dating back to Clone Conspiracy back when there were plans for Web Warriors to tie into it just prior to it's cancellation.

I figure with how insistent they were in Clone Conspiracy that the cloning techniques would now "restore their original souls", that it will factor into things
    That also means that Spider-Woman III, Mattie Franklin, could be involved. She missed Spider-Verse because she was dead, was resurrected as a clone in Clone Conspiracy, but died at the end of Silk's tie-in.

Spider-Woman II, Julia Carpenter, was frozen out for some reason too, even though she's alive - in Clone Conspiracy, she showed up in Prowler. Spider-Woman I (Jessica), IV (Gwen) and V (Mayday) were all involved prominently in both Spider-Verse and Spider-Geddon.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That also means that Spider-Woman III, Mattie Franklin, could be involved. She missed Spider-Verse because she was dead, was resurrected as a clone in Clone Conspiracy, but died at the end of Silk's tie-in.

Spider-Woman II, Julia Carpenter, was frozen out for some reason too, even though she's alive - in Clone Conspiracy, she showed up in Prowler. Spider-Woman I (Jessica), IV (Gwen) and V (Mayday) were all involved prominently in both Spider-Verse and Spider-Geddon.
    She was still in a coma in Spider-Verse, and only woke up at the end once the Web of Life had been damaged by the Superior Spider-Man, thus removing her ability to see into the future through it. Then the Prowler's Clone Conspiracy tie-in revealed that she had somehow lost her original spider-powers as well. Unless she got them back somehow by now . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Something that really gives me hope for this movie is that despite the footage we've seen so far it still doesn't tell all that much about what happens in the movie.

From Ahmed's Twitter
    BREAKING Miles Morales now has an 80s-movie style nosy vice principal who doesn't like him.
    https://twitter.com/saladinahmed/sta...12471941906432
    Not sure how I feel about that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    From Ahmed's Twitter

https://twitter.com/saladinahmed/sta...12471941906432
    Not sure how I feel about that.
    One story is described as "Miles Morales' Day Off" (Buller?)

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

So Spider-Geddon was pretty interesting;

spoilers:
    Peter won't be taking part in the central event after all. Apparently Peter will end up telling Miles to leave him alone to fight Morlun, so Miles goes to recruit other Spiders for the fight against the inheritors. The solicitation for the issue was really misleading though since there isn't a fight between Miles and Otto. Miles is a little in over his head leading his team but on the flip side, Otto's decision to recruit morally scrupulous Spider-men is going to wind up biting him in the ass because some of them plan to betray him.
    end of spoilers
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.