Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Variant by Mike McKone

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Variant by Mike McKone
    I like how Mckone went with the "Into The Spider-Verse" colors for the city in the variants backdrop. Is it too much to ask for a poster of this?

I'm also having a growing suspicion that Spider-Geddon will put Peter more on the backburner for the story and really let the vast cast of Spider-People have their moments in the spotlight.

Seeing that made me jump. A shame it's not the cover for #241.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Played far info into Spider-Man PS4 and got a glimpse of Miles's character profile. I does mention he was born in Brooklyn. Thought it would change since hr goes to Midtown. Probably gotta play more or maybe it won't be explained. Also on Rio's character profile it mentions she's a teacher and Miles' love from science comes from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Seeing that made me jump. A shame it's not the cover for #241.
    Yeah it would have made an excellent cover for issue #241.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Played far info into Spider-Man PS4 and got a glimpse of Miles's character profile. I does mention he was born in Brooklyn. Thought it would change since hr goes to Midtown. Probably gotta play more or maybe it won't be explained. Also on Rio's character profile it mentions she's a teacher and Miles' love from science comes from her.
    I've seen those too, having Rio be a teacher is new though we never really get anything on her in anything other than the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I've seen those too, having Rio be a teacher is new though we never really get anything on her in anything other than the comics.
    She is still a nurse in the upcoming movie, though, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Defenders and Iron Man both had their endings changed because of his departure, that's for sure. He had to accelerate the Defenders storyline, and Iron Man had to wrap up the SHIELD bit from Spider-Man.
    Defenders started around the same time the Miles Vs. Black Cat story was supposed to happen, so it feels to me he changed it because he wanted to give Felicia more focus in Defenders, which may also be why her and Hammerhead suddenly disappear despite some buildup after that issue where Miles fights Hammerhead.

Newsarama did a interview with Zub about issue #24 of Champions and he teased that both he and Marvel in general have big plans for Miles down the road. You can read the interview here

‘I Don’t Want to Tell People They Must Feel This Certain Way’
    Last edited by Grimm911; 09-12-2018 at 08:03 PM.

That's great to hear, now if we could just get some clues or teasers sometime soon that'd be great. I don't know about you all but I'm kinda starved for content, though his video game appearance certainly helps.

Hey, NEW SERIES BY SALADIN AHMED AND JAVIER GARRON

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Miles Morales:Spider-Man dropping this Dec by Exiles writer Saladin Ahmed and Secret Warriors artist Javier Garron http://m.ign.com/articles/2018/09/13...-marvel-series

BANNED

Wow! I'd have never guessed Ahmed but I'm looking forward to seeing where this team takes Miles. No surprise in timing it close to the movie. Hopefully this marks the beginning of a renaissance for Brooklyn's favorite wall crawler.
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Miles Morales:Spider-Man dropping this Dec by Exiles writer Saladin Ahmed and Secret Warriors artist Javier Garron http://m.ign.com/articles/2018/09/13...-marvel-series
    Hhhhmmmmmm, Well first of all, THANK GOD, FINALLY AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

-Second, from what I hear Saladin did a great job with the Black Bolt series (haven't read exiles and I don't really plan to), so let's give him a chance as long as he brings the same quality of writing for our boy and doesn't make Miles a carbon copy of teenage era Peter.

-Third, I really liked the work, Javier Garron was doing for Secret Warriors ( gone too soon in my opinion) And his recent art run on the Ant-Man and the Wasp mini so yeah welcome aboard.

- Fourth, that is one @#%#-ugly cover! And I've seen Brian Stelfreeze's work before so I know he is capable of much better.
    Last edited by Grimm911; 09-13-2018 at 12:48 PM.

That makes three Champions Garron has drawn now. Kamala in Secret Warriors and Nadia in Ant-Man and the Wasp.

Ahmed's good yeah. And you should check out Exiles. Just don't get too attached, as one of the team members dies at the end of the first arc.

I wonder if he'll be keeping all of Miles's supporting cast?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman