Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

I really like the design for the spider that bites Miles.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Not really feeling the art style, a bit too plain for my taste though at least the clothing design is nice. Except for the mom shirt, for a long sleeve shirt like that you wouldn't see the outline of the mom's boobs.

They're only character models so it won't be indicative of what the actual interior artwork will be like.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Liking that Into the Spider-Verse teaser. Funny that Miles and Gwen are getting ship teased again. Though given how most animated movies like these tend to do relationships, I get the feeling that they’ll leave it ambiguous in the end.
    They're getting ship teased a lot, but considering Gwen will probably end up going back to her dimension, I'm not expecting any kind of major hookup.

Although maybe they'll find a way for all the Spiders to more conveniently dimension hop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I really like the design for the spider that bites Miles.

Kind of interesting that it shifts from Prowler purple to Miles' Spider-Man colors (I guess that's it's camouflage in action), and you also see some of the teases to the Venom Blast with the tips of it's legs.

Spectacular Member

spoilers:
    I like the reference to the first fight Peter and Miles had in Spider-Men.
    end of spoilers

This was in the solicits last month from Archie:

MARVEL COMICS DIGEST #10 SPIDER-MAN
    (W) Various (A) Various (CA) Marvel
    Marvel Comics’ best-selling heroes are back in the ever-popular digest format! This tenth issue spotlights SPIDER-MAN! This is a can’t-miss collector’s item that will only be printed once! In Shops: Dec 12, 2018 SRP: $6.99

Not sure why it says (W) Various, as unless there was going to be some Champions in there it would probably be all Bendis. However, it's cancelled.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Archie cancelling a licensed property after the solicits have already been released? Ohhhhhhhhhh joyyyyyyy......I'm getting Sonic flashbacks.

A panel from issue #1 from Ahmed's Twitter.

Looks like a cameo from Peter on the top right considering the costume (the webbing on Miles' suit doesn't extend to the arms).

The way Miles is drawn here reminds me alot of Sara Pichelli's art style and how she drew the costume (especially the eyes), very interested how everything else from Garron will look.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Looks like a cameo from Peter on the top right considering the costume (the webbing on Miles' suit doesn't extend to the arms).
    Maybe it was a prior adventure Miles is writing about in his notebook

*above panel shows visual of what Miles is writing about, most likely with narration. bottom panel of Miles actually writing it down*

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    The way Miles is drawn here reminds me alot of Sara Pichelli's art style and how she drew the costume (especially the eyes), very interested how everything else from Garron will look.
    Garron did say in some interviews how much of a fan he is of Pichelli's art style and wanted to incorporated some elements of it into his own style for how he's going to draw the series. The next step in achieving this is seeing who they'll bring on as the colorist. Garron will need someone who can elevate his pencil's the same way, Justin Ponsor could do with Pichelli's and Marquez's.

Is that set at the same time as the just finished Shocker arc in Ms Marvel? She deposited him (through a dimensional warp) right next to Miles, who was stuck to a wall with a book just like in that panel!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Is that set at the same time as the just finished Shocker arc in Ms Marvel? She deposited him (through a dimensional warp) right next to Miles, who was stuck to a wall with a book just like in that panel!
    That was near the Brooklyn Bridge, this looks like he's somewhere in Manhattan. Or some part of Brooklyn I don't know about.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

What issue is it where Miles is defending Lana'a honor or something and gets the snot beat out of him by Hammerhead?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    What issue is it where Miles is defending Lana'a honor or something and gets the snot beat out of him by Hammerhead?
    About issue 17-18, I think.
    The spider is always on the hunt.