Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I love seeing stills of the movie ,Entertainment Weekly released this one today which looks like Peter vs Prowler
    I get the feeling that if you were to pause at almost anytime in the movie you would get an image that could easily be mistaken for an awesome poster.

Spectacular Member

The worst thing about the annual is that the tragedy “had” to occur on his birthday. So he’s never allowed to forget it. Other than that it wasn’t a bad story and I’m hoping Olivia will show up again.

Yeah that is some pretty rough timing for such a tragedy, I understand the literary concept of something like that happening, but it really wasn't necessary. Also I didn't think about it but it's pretty cool that Miles had an in universe birthday not long after the anniversary of his comic debut. And yeah it would be cool to see Olivia show up again.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderX View Post
    The worst thing about the annual is that the tragedy “had” to occur on his birthday. So he’s never allowed to forget it. Other than that it wasn’t a bad story and I’m hoping Olivia will show up again.
    Actually at the start of the flashback his Uncle Aaron apologized for missing his birthday by a few weeks before giving him some belated birthday money. So the tragedy happened a a few few days after their meeting at the burger joint.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    I’m pretty sure Bendis even addressed this even more recently last year in spider-men 2 about how Miles remembers being transplanted. I’m pretty sure he and Peter even talk about it. Why are they needlessly complicating things? He and his family and friends were transplanted into another universe during a multiverse event as a reward for his generosity of a cheeseburger! Just focus on stories that don’t deal with flashbacks and you won’t have these issues. His stories shouldn’t be adapted for 616 because he’s from a whole other universe. This just creates the whole problem of “oh does miles have 2 sets of memories from his 1610 life and fake memories of 616” I really hope this doesn’t continue it’ll just make reading miles extremely complicated. I’m not sure why this is bugging me so much may be because I’ve read miles since day one and trying to merge his history into past 616 seems like it’s taking away from him and will severely over complicate things. Bad move in my opinion.
    Because we still don't WHO ELSE came over from Miles's world.

Ultimate Universe Peter is still around as is a lot of other folks including younger versions of Synch, Darkhawk and even Inhumans.

Can't say they merged with the 616 version as Miles didn't do that.

And if Miles doesn't get it addressed-you KNOW who will-Fantastic Four. And a certain mini killing folks off-whose to say those Inhumans are NOT Ultimate Universe versions.

We know who came over. Ganke, Judge, the Bombshells, and Miles' family. The only non-Spider-Man cast member to come over was Reed Richards, the Maker. And yeah, handle that loose end please Slott? Maker was used in Ewing's Ultimates but is still out there.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Some Miles from artist Marco Turini

Check out what's up for pre-order on Amazon!

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse -The Art of the Movie Hardcover – $39.95

Discover the world of Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse in this stunning collection of art. Packed with concept art, final designs, and artist commentary plus previously unseen storyboards.

Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, the creative minds behind The Lego Movie and 21 Jump Street, bring their unique talents to a fresh vision of a different Spider-Man Universe, with a groundbreaking visual style that's the first of its kind. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse introduces Brooklyn teen Miles Morales, and the limitless possibilities of the Spider-Verse where more than one wears the mask.

Unmasking the artistry behind the hotly-anticipated movie, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse The Art of the Movie contains concept art, sketches, storyboards and will give you fascinating insights into the creative process. With exclusive commentary from the creators, plus a foreword written by Brian Michael Bendis, this extraordinary collection of art will take readers into the Spider-Verse.

Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse The Official Movie Special $19.99

A collector's guide to the new animated movie Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, featuring exclusive content showcasing behind-the-scenes images, art, and much more!

Experience the world of Marvel's greatest hero as never before in this deluxe collector's edition. Discover secrets behind the production of the spectacular new film as the filmmakers and voice cast reveal how they brought to life.

Both will be released December 18th (My Christmas gifts to me!)
    Last edited by Grimm911; 08-14-2018 at 09:05 PM.

I just really do not care for the movie chest logo .

The concept art on the cover of the art book is stunning. Ordered!
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

Quote Originally Posted by PSJ View Post
    Cue shippers squeeing .

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Mentioned in the Champions thread, but it's probably them having a heart to heart since this is taking place after Miles finally rebounds from his coma.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by PSJ View Post
    Yes! He answered my question! Wooo! Also art book pre-ordered!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Cue shippers squeeing .
    I can understand the urge to squeal. They would be cute together.
    The spider is always on the hunt.