Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Not gonna happen any time soon though as Zub isn't in charge of Kamala's love life. Wilson is, as writer of her solo.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

I personally 'ship Miles and Gwenpool

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, whatever seeds Bendis was planting with Cable probably won't be happening anytime soon because of a certain development over in the X-Titles. :P
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Not gonna happen any time soon though as Zub isn't in charge of Kamala's love life. Wilson is, as writer of her solo.
    Ms. Marvel #31 did tease the pairing again when Miles admitted he had a crush on Kamala in front of her, and I would be all for it, but yea considering the other love interests Wilson has been focusing on, I don't see it happening.

I just wanna see Miles paired together with an actual character, not someone who's introduced literally just to be "the love interest".

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

It's cool. Just idle wishing, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Ms. Marvel #31 did tease the pairing again when Miles admitted he had a crush on Kamala in front of her, and I would be all for it, but yea considering the other love interests Wilson has been focusing on, I don't see it happening.

I just wanna see Miles paired together with an actual character, not someone who's introduced literally just to be "the love interest".
    Same here. The really great pairings work because both characters are actual characters, not just "one's the hero and one's the designated love interest."

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot to mention, whatever seeds Bendis was planting with Cable probably won't be happening anytime soon because of a certain development over in the X-Titles. :P
    spoilers:
    R.I.P. Cable.
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post

Agreed, Barbra just doesn't cut it as a love interest.

A bit of Miles from Champions #24 from Marcio Menyz.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Agreed, Barbra just doesn't cut it as a love interest.

A bit of Miles from Champions #24 from Marcio Menyz.
    I swear Menyz and Izaakse are the perfect combination for art duty on Champions. This is just gorgeous, and I love how Menyz completely owns the color work with the dynamic lighting coming off behind Miles.

Can’t wait to read this issue!

I wish whatever the plan was it will get picked up again in the future... i would love to see miles have some friends im the x-men besides teen jean and Cyclops.

It would be cool if he became friends with some of the Bendis era kids such as Triage, hijack, tempo etc. He is already friends with Goldballs so its not a stretch to set up.

It already happened. In Iron Man 600, Miles and Ironheart were both recruited a new version of SHIELD. Miles was actually recruited as Miles, not as Spidey. Despite the fact his parents know his secret identity, they were surprised he knew Riri (there's a continuity error here - it's set after he gets out of his coma in Spider-Man 240, but that means it's after Champions 23 as well, and Riri still had her previous armor which was destroyed while he was in the coma). Due to that being Bendis's last issue, the Da Vinci SHIELD storyline has been put on the backburner. It can easily resume without Cable.

Quote Originally Posted by PSJ View Post
    I wish whatever the plan was it will get picked up again in the future... i would love to see miles have some friends im the x-men besides teen jean and Cyclops.
    Jean hasn't even spoken to him since he joined the Prime universe, and I guess she won't get chance to now. Definitely a missed opportunity there, Waid could've easily set that up in Champions considering Scott was on the team.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-17-2018 at 08:22 AM.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I think this is a pretty cool piece of advertising they're going to be doing for Spider-Verse during NYCC

It already happened. In Iron Man 600, Miles and Ironheart were both recruited a new version of SHIELD. Miles was actually recruited as Miles, not as Spidey. Despite the fact his parents know his secret identity, they were surprised he knew Riri (there's a continuity error here - it's set after he gets out of his coma in Spider-Man 240, but that means it's after Champions 23 as well, and Riri still had her previous armor which was destroyed while he was in the coma). Due to that being Bendis's last issue, the Da Vinci SHIELD storyline has been put on the backburner. It can easily resume without Cable.

Jean hasn't even spoken to him since he joined the Prime universe, and I guess she won't get chance to now. Definitely a missed opportunity there, Waid could've easily set that up in Champions considering Scott was on the team.
    Jean and miles did talk(It was in the nova run with the CW2 event)

Newsarama posted an article that Champions #24, which is centered on Miles, will deal with school gun violence and shootings. They also revealed the actual cover for the issue.

CHAMPIONS #24 to Deal with Gun Violence in Schools, Centered on MILES MORALES

I spy Ganke... which makes sense if the issue is set at Brooklyn Visions Academy, Miles's school.

Didn't really know Miles except for the run ''Spider-Men'' that I read and a couple of issues from his run in 616. Picked up the omnibus and man, I love Miles! The omnibus is so great and actually the first omnibus that I finish lol.

Do you guys think they will release another Miles Morales Omni? And what could be included? Spider-Men II + his solo run in the MU?