Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657 LastLast
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    snippit

I mean, the usual suspects were going to come out regardless so it's best not to get swept up in their negativity.

Congrats to Saladin & Javier. The first issue was good stuff and a nice step in the new direction.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    I guess taking inspiration from Spider-Men would be an easy start
    But isn't that what they already did with Into the Spider-Verse? I don't think the MCU will want to step on that film's toes.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Well for starters take several cues from this movie! I would also suggest that there didn't seem to be an issue with 2 Iron men in one movie, at the same time.
    I dunno, I think Miles is a very different beast from War Machine, and you could probably make the argument that MCU Rhodey peaked at Iron Man 2.

Ultimate Member

Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse

Total Lifetime Grosses
    Domestic: $64,800,063 50.0%
    + Foreign: $64,800,000 50.0%
    = Worldwide: $129,600,063

Yeah a flop that made it's oversea box office equal the US box office in one weekend.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Well for starters take several cues from this movie! I would also suggest that there didn't seem to be an issue with 2 Iron men in one movie, at the same time.
    One is dealing with armor that anyone could put on.

To get Miles-you would need to establish another spider running around. Unless you incorporate Anansi and say Miles got his powers from the Spider-God. Which you could get away with by having Miles and his class visit Wakanda (if you wanted to include Black Panther).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Miles x Gwen

Lmao that's just awesome, and makes the fact that their sequel shows the movie go from a friendship into a romantic pairing even better. What's nuts is when this get made, this will be the first interracial pairing between a BM/WF in a animated movie. Sony's on a role with this series for sure.

I don't know, I guess it has potential but I have have never been that big on superheroes being romantically involved with other heroes, especially when it comes to heroes who aren't team centric.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    One is dealing with armor that anyone could put on.

To get Miles-you would need to establish another spider running around. Unless you incorporate Anansi and say Miles got his powers from the Spider-God. Which you could get away with by having Miles and his class visit Wakanda (if you wanted to include Black Panther).
    I really don't see them going to that extent.

Adaptions have come up with numerous ways for there to be another radioactive spider, so considering how vague Peter's origin is in the MCU they could probably contrive something for there to be another spider.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the question should more be, if they do bring Miles into the MCU, what do they do with him?

Because I can only see him working as PS4 Miles unless they kill Holland off (and they've technically already done that).
    Don't overthink it just put him in a movie,The upside is way higher than overthinking it tweaks can be made Miles has been on couple of cartoons and series now. They can come up with origin where Peter doesn't die and the actor Tom Holland is 22 in real life if they want to play him a little older they could.

If you need more solid plan Miles Spiderman movie, Ms Marvel movie, and Sam Alexander Nova movie. Which leads up to cinematic version of Champions. All the parts are in place Helen Cho show up in Avengers and Vision of course could make daughter since he and Scarlet witch can't have one.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Could always do it like the comics and introduce an entire Ultimate universe in the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Don't overthink it just put him in a movie,The upside is way higher than overthinking it tweaks can be made Miles has been on couple of cartoons and series now. They can come up with origin where Peter doesn't die and the actor Tom Holland is 22 in real life if they want to play him a little older they could.

If you need more solid plan Miles Spiderman movie, Ms Marvel movie, and Sam Alexander Nova movie. Which leads up to cinematic version of Champions. All the parts are in place Helen Cho show up in Avengers and Vision of course could make daughter since he and Scarlet witch can't have one.
    Yeah. Stinger (traditionally a Young Avenger, her civilian identity already established in Ant-Man) could replace Unstoppable Wasp (whose movie counterpart is an adult), and it would be simple enough to introduce Ironheart (they could make an Iron Man 4 that would introduce her).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Not overthinking it seems to end up with Miles in the cartoons where the writers just don't seem to know what to do with him most of the time. I don't think they should include him in just to include him.

Insomniac actually put thought and work into incorporating him into a Spider-Man narrative that he wasn't in from the onset and it relatively worked.
    Considering how they have handled MCU Peter so far, he's probably more likely to headline a Champions team with those characters at this point.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Not overthinking it seems to end up with Miles in the cartoons where the writers just don't seem to know what to do with him most of the time. I don't think they should include him in just to include him.

Insomniac actually put thought and work into incorporating him into a Spider-Man narrative that he wasn't in from the onset and it relatively worked.

Considering how they have handled MCU Peter so far, he's probably more likely to headline a Champions team with those characters at this point.
    Peter will not be in the MCU long. Sony will not let Marvel keep him. Venom made to much money.

Of course, if that happens, then Miles won't be in the MCU either. If they were to make a Champions film, it would probably be best in that scenario to give his spot to Patriot.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

You know it wasn't exactly MCU's choice to do the High School Spider-Man. It was Sony's decision.

Feige mentioned that they made many plans to incorporate the Spider-Man of the Raimi and Webb films. ''Iron Man'' came out in 2008, one year after ''Spider-Man 3'', which means it was in development during that film's post-production and Marvel considered some tie-ins to kind of suggest that Raimi Spider-Man was part of their verse. Then Sony rebooted with Garfield and they initially wanted to bring Andrew Garfield to the MCU, and then Sony decided on the MCU deal and rebooted Spider-Man to the teenage days and they were the ones who cast Tom Holland and made a lot of the creative decisions.

In don't think Miles Morales being in the MCU is up to Feige and Marvel/Disney.

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Miles x Gwen

Lmao that's just awesome, and makes the fact that their sequel shows the movie go from a friendship into a romantic pairing even better. What's nuts is when this get made, this will be the first interracial pairing between a BM/WF in a animated movie. Sony's on a role with this series for sure.
    I'd look forward to seeing it, and the fact they're both heroes and main stays and none could be considered "background characters". That's important ^_^