Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

If they're having trouble with Miles sticking to the Spider-Man name due to confusion with Parker...

https://twitter.com/JimZub/status/1032022650640642051

I say Miles being called Shadow-Spider can be done.

It's not bad and it's better than Spy-D or Kid Arachnid, but that doesn't take very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Punk and Ham aren't in the movie, the cast is Peter, Miles, Gwen and SP//dr. This is definitely the comic versions.
    Actually, Spider-Ham will be in the movie and will be voiced by comedian John Mulaney

Thanks. Punk still proves the point though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    If they're having trouble with Miles sticking to the Spider-Man name due to confusion with Parker...

Yeah, he needs a unique name in the cartoon at least. He's never had a proper name in the current one. This would fit with his camouflage ability.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

Man, all these announcements for new series is making the wait for the announcement for a Miles book insufferable. I mean in the past week we’ve had Ironheart, The Defenders and Conan announced.

Somebody with a twitter account hit up Nick Lowe and ask him what’s the deal with Miles! Lol.

Well at least we have Champions and Spider-geddon in the mean time.

Yeah and you just know there's more announcements on the way. I do hope Spider-Geddon is good though or at least the parts with Miles in it are, and the Champions going to weird world is definitely looking exciting. I do hope the announcement for the new solo is it's own thing instead of just popping up in the December solicitations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Yeah and you just know there's more announcements on the way. I do hope Spider-Geddon is good though or at least the parts with Miles in it are, and the Champions going to weird world is definitely looking exciting. I do hope the announcement for the new solo is it's own thing instead of just popping up in the December solicitations.
    If it does turn out to be its own thing then they might hold out on the details until New York Comic-Con in October. Mind you if they are aiming for a release to coincide with the movie, then they have to put something about it in the December solicitations.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post

Honestly if for whatever crazy reason Marvel would decide to change Miles' code name then I would be all for Shadow-Spider. Its the best idea for a new name I've heard for him that's been thrown around and could suit his style of crime fighting to a T.

Also, based of this variant cover, I'm starting to think our boy Miles has a bigger role to play in Spider-Geddon than I originally thought.

Last edited by Grimm911; 08-29-2018 at 11:05 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Honestly if for whatever crazy reason Marvel would decide to change Miles' code name then I would be all for Shadow-Spider. Its the best idea for a new name I've heard for him that's been thrown around and could suit his style of crime fighting to a T.

Also, based of this variant cover, I'm starting to think our boy Miles has a bigger role to play in Spider-Geddon than I originally thought.

Would be nice, since he was just pushed to the side for -Verse. So disappointing considering that was the next time Peter and Miles met again after Spider-Men I.

BANNED

If that's a real cover, someone's screwed up, it's using the wrong Annie

MJ's hair is the wrong colour too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    MJ's hair is the wrong colour too.
    I usually love Lee In-Hyuk's art, particularly when he's doing Spider-Man and/or related/associated characters, but yeah, it seems he didn't do his research on the RYV side of things.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

The solicits for #3 & 4 mention Miles being the focus, and based on Spectacular #312's solicit it seems like Peter may be out of commission fairly early on, so will be very interesting to see how the story plays out. If anything it'll at least be different and not just copying the pace of Spider-Verse.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Also Ashley Barton’s skin tone is way off.

Last edited by SpiderX; 08-29-2018 at 09:25 PM.