Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    thanks, but I'm not a member.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I'd like a book to focus on Tula, especially after the great work done with her from Johns, Parker, and Abnett. Maybe a mini. I wouldn't want it to just be about her and Garth though, in fact I'd prolly lose that.

A Mera ongoing can have Aquaman be the co-star just like Mera is the co-star in his book, but tell different stories. They can have adventures together or separately, depending.

Murk can absorb all the awful 90s Aquaman aesthetics, and Garth can take on the more magical stuff from that era- let Aquaman move away from all of that noise.
    My big fear in having a Mera solo is that they will end up separating the two. With them hardly seeing each other. In fact, i'm almost positive that this is how it would play out. I think the best solution is that they just marry the two, not sure why they have been putting this off. That way they can have their own separate adventures, but still always come back home to each other.

Next, they need to start expanding the aqua family. Just a crime that Arthur and Garth have hardly interacted since the new 52. Before any members break out to their own solo, they need to reestabish their ties to Arthur.

Lastly, return him as king and keep him there. Can't tell you how annoyed i am, that yet again, i have to go through another story of him going to have to reclaim the throne. Really sets a bad precedence, that they can just make anyone be king or queen. Defeats one of the central themes of Aquaman.

I honestly don’t think I’d mind if Mera stayed Queen awhile longer. I’m still like them to get married but Arthur in his new King role ventures out more to the people of Atlantis. Let Mera deal with war plans and US/Atlantean relations while Arthur is out being the “First Husband.”

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soccerguy951 View Post
    My big fear in having a Mera solo is that they will end up separating the two. With them hardly seeing each other. In fact, i'm almost positive that this is how it would play out. I think the best solution is that they just marry the two, not sure why they have been putting this off. That way they can have their own separate adventures, but still always come back home to each other.

Next, they need to start expanding the aqua family. Just a crime that Arthur and Garth have hardly interacted since the new 52. Before any members break out to their own solo, they need to reestabish their ties to Arthur.

Lastly, return him as king and keep him there. Can't tell you how annoyed i am, that yet again, i have to go through another story of him going to have to reclaim the throne. Really sets a bad precedence, that they can just make anyone be king or queen. Defeats one of the central themes of Aquaman.
    I'd be worried about that too. Mera and Aquaman enrich each other. I don't have any interest in them being separated.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    I still kind of miss the old clean-shaven look...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I still kind of miss the old clean-shaven look...
    Clean shaven is the best look for Arthur. Though if he has to have one I would want something like YJ Aquaman, very well defined and kept at a shorter length. I'm not really a fan of the big bushy or flowing beards.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics