Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Ant-Man 3 ideas?

How about :

Prologue - Young Hank and Janet vs Winter Soldier

Eric O'Grady steals the suit (Ant-man III geddit?)

Early 60's marvel monster tribute as microscopic lifeforms are enlarged to giant size, start evolving rapidly and given nicknames like Moomba and XEmnu etc. and cause chaos in S.F

Tween Cassie Lang ends up using suit.

After-credits : Bill Foster and his Nephew take a trip to nearby Oakland and go to the Wakandan centre...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    How about :

Early 60's marvel monster tribute as microscopic lifeforms are enlarged to giant size, start evolving rapidly and given nicknames like Moomba and XEmnu etc. and cause chaos in S.F

After-credits : Bill Foster and his Nephew take a trip to nearby Oakland and go to the Wakandan centre...
    I'd rather speculate about a movie that will ever happen. Much as I liked both Ant Man movies, the second has performed abnormally and is not going to get a third.

Don't know. I know Douglas would like to suit up somehow. It's really too bad that they wasted Egghead and disassociated Ultron from Hank. But yeah, with what we've got and the fact that Hank and Janet are kind of benched due to their age, I would say introducing Eric would be a good idea. Maybe do a Netflix series about young Hank and Janet too. With different and more affordable actors.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Nothing jumps at me story-wise, but I'm thinking we should skip out on Peyton Reed next time around. If there is a next time, because at this point I don't care either way if there is a third.

the evolution of A.I.M
    the introduction of Monica Rappaccini (a psychopath and Pym admirer) and her nihilistic branch of AIM
    the creation of M.O.D.O.K (could be Tarleton - could be AIM double-crosses Mitch Carson after he approaches them for business dealings)
    global scale terrorist acts with AIM trying to replicate Thanos' mass murder through mad science
    a few scenes involving the heroes fighting an artificial virus at a microscopic level as well as shrunken AIM mercenaries in the quantum realm

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 08-06-2018 at 07:31 PM.

double post the board is glitchy
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 08-06-2018 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    How about :

they might be able to sell an older Cassie. but Eric O'Grady is going to be a hard sell after aiming the first two films at families.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    Nothing jumps at me story-wise, but I'm thinking we should skip out on Peyton Reed next time around. If there is a next time, because at this point I don't care either way if there is a third.
    Yes, I think that a new director is in order. Either that or he needs to adopt an entirely different approach to the next film.

Don't know why everyone is calling out go Eric. I mean, I get some people like him, but I don't see what he adds to the movie. The series is not for want of shrinking people, and i don't think more Ant-Men is going to make people who have been passing on it, watch it next go around.

Also, I get Micheal Douglas wants to be CG-ed into a superhero action star, but does anyone really want to see that except him? I've hated old man Harrison Ford as an action star, I don't think he'll fare any better.

Rather than getting a new director I'd rather see the original intended director Edgar Wright come back.
    Snowflakes melt in flame wars.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I'd rather speculate about a movie that will ever happen. Much as I liked both Ant Man movies, the second has performed abnormally and is not going to get a third.
    Ant-Man movies are smaller scale movies compared to stuff like Black Panther, Captain America and Iron Man. Ant-Man and the Wasp performed well for a movie of it's scale. It's already grossed more domestically than the first and it will definitely reach $200 million by the end of it's run and still has 6 major overseas territories to open in. Even if Ant-man and Wasp falls short of expectations the success of the other movies will give Marvel enough money to take the risk on a third.

I'd love to see the sequence from the old Kree-Skrull war of Ant-Man doing a sort of "Fantastic Voyage" journey inside Vision. However, I feel that's probably likely to appear in Avengers 4; (as some have speculated, it's possible the Vision is salvageable, but might end up like the emotionless 90's version due to losing the stone).

Although Lang wasn't involved in the original storyline of course (He did do a similar thing to help the Hulk though).

It'd also be interesting to have him interact with the Fantastic Four, as Lang has often been one of the team's reserve members since the 90's.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I'd love to see the sequence from the old Kree-Skrull war of Ant-Man doing a sort of "Fantastic Voyage" journey inside Vision. However, I feel that's probably likely to appear in Avengers 4; (as some have speculated, it's possible the Vision is salvageable, but might end up like the emotionless 90's version due to losing the stone).

Although Lang wasn't involved in the original storyline of course (He did do a similar thing to help the Hulk though).

It'd also be interesting to have him interact with the Fantastic Four, as Lang has often been one of the team's reserve members since the 90's.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

I'd much rather see a prequel set in the 80s featuring Hank and Janet.

I find them light years more interesting than their present day counterparts

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I don't think a 3ed movie is out of the question they just need to spend way less on it seriously 300 Mill on Ant-Man is just silly.