Default Kickstarter: Power Punch Boot Camp by E Egleton & Aleroart (Aw Yeah Comics)

Dear All,

This post is an exclusive preview of my Kickstarter campaign! Please consider pledging!

Many thanks!

Power Punch Boot Camp is an 80 page, full-colour graphic novel perfect for an all-ages audience. With an estimated delivery date of December, Power Punch Boot Camp will make for a great Christmas present for the little superheroes in your life. Guaranteed to promote reading and imagination!

The Story
    The Bonester, a tiny yet terrible wannabe Buster, sneaks into the small camp so he can achieve his big dreams. With a summer goal of world domination, the Bonester is angry when the Camp Master places him with the Supers alongside the heroic Skylark, the timid Fish Boy Frank and the hopeless romantic Rock King.

Unsurprisingly with the reluctant Bonester by their side, the Supers quickly disappoint their egoistic leader, Captain Boom, who is anxious to beat the evil Professor Pain. In an attempt to achieve glory, Captain Boom adopts two new Supers but oh boy, what a mistake he makes!

With a traitor on board, the Bonester is forced to make a decision which leaves his plans for world domination in the balance. How far will the Bonester go to save his unlikely friends? Support our project to find out, campers!

The Creators

As a lifelong comic book fan, teacher of younglings and lover of cake, POWER PUNCH BOOT CAMP is the debut graphic novel of writer, Ellie Egleton.

“As a teenager, I produced a comic book fanzine called FIRST CLASS COMIC REVIEW for which I interviewed many creators including Stan Lee, Todd Dezago, Chris Giarrusso, Jeff Parker, Colleen Coover, Sean McKeever and so many more. Growing up and talking to these creators inspired me to start writing Power Punch Boot Camp as soon as I left school and working with Ale allowed me to bring the project to life.”

Alejandro Rosado “ALEROART" is a Chicago graphic illustrator with a diverse style that spans across various art mediums including but not limited to comic books, logos, 3D toy designing and storyboards. His most recent work includes a story in Lion Forge’s Puerto Rico Strong and Rosado is also a bullpen artist for Aw Yeah Comics. Outside of Rosado’s comic book work, he works as a workshop instructor in Chicago for the middle school art program, ‘Making Comics’. Check out Alejandro’s work here at http://www.aleroart.com/

As the campaign continues, guest pin-ups drawn by our friends in the comic book industry will be revealed, including some created by those at Aw Yeah Comics! These will be included at the back of the Power Punch Boot Camp graphic novel.

Power Punch Boot Camp – A place for future heroes, world domination and pancakes. Now on Kickstarter! Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1541635294/power-punch-boot-camp-an-all-ages-graphic-novel?ref=discovery&term=POWER%20PUNCH%20BOOT%20
    Attached Images Attached Images