View Poll Results: Ruby Rose as the CW's Kate Kane

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it: Perfect casting!

22 32.84%
  • Like it: not my first choice, but excited for it!

9 13.43%
  • Fine with it: going to be optimistic here.

12 17.91%
  • Meh with it: this choice does nothing to or for me

9 13.43%
  • Unenthused: not liking how this is shaping up

4 5.97%
  • Dislike it: there were so many better options!

4 5.97%
  • Hate it: she is wrong in so many ways!

2 2.99%
  • Zero: this news changes absolutely nothing for me

5 7.46%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    All-New Member

I say "Huzzah"

For all the talk of fandom being toxic and anti-progress keep in mind Gandhi one of the biggest goodie two-shoes of history hated women. Everyone is a monster including yourself.
    Snowflakes melt in flame wars.

The things some people need to tell themselves...

I was not familiar with Ruby Rose until I just wanted The Meg and she seemed to be good in that, i hope she does well in this role, they didn't need a huge name etc, just look at who plays superwoman, Arrow etc not many big names there, before people say she is bad for the role, watch one episode of her as batwoman (when it comes out) then decide

Quote Originally Posted by AdyC View Post
    I was not familiar with Ruby Rose until I just wanted The Meg and she seemed to be good in that,
    Tbh it is such a minor role in The Meg it's possible to completely miss Ruby Rose in it, I only paid attention to them due to the Batwoman casting news. Even for a minor role I wasn't impressed with the performance, everything Ruby said from thanking someone they disliked for saving themselves to fun banter with the hero was all said in the same tone (although it's possible it's too hard to tell the difference due to the accent) and the only time they changed their facial expression was when they winked at someone.
    Last edited by jump; 08-20-2018 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    Tbh it is such a minor role in The Meg it's possible to completely miss Ruby Rose in it, I only paid attention to them due to the Batwoman casting news. Even for a minor role I wasn't impressed with the performance, everything Ruby said from thanking someone they disliked for saving themselves to fun banter with the hero was all said in the same tone (although it's possible it's too hard to tell due to the accent) and the only time they changed their facial expression was when they winked at someone.
    As I said wait till you see her as batwoman before you say you like or dislike her
    I AM GOOT

Quote Originally Posted by AdyC View Post
    As I said wait till you see her as batwoman before you say you like or dislike her
    I didn't mention anything about their Batwoman role either good or bad, just their performance in The Meg as I'm very surprised it could summarised as good given how small and forgettable it was.

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    I didn't mention anything about their Batwoman role either good or bad, just their performance in The Meg as I'm very surprised it could summarised as good given how small and forgettable it was.
    That's your opinion and I will respect that
    I AM GOOT

As long as she has Red hair, snow-white skin and the costume looks right, that's all I care about really.

I just saw The Meg. I'm sure she can act well enough for a CW show.
    Batman - Daredevil

Quote Originally Posted by DevilBat66 View Post
    As long as she has Red hair, snow-white skin and the costume looks right, that's all I care about really.

I just saw The Meg. I'm sure she can act well enough for a CW show.
    It's all subjective, but I thought Ruby gave the best performance in the whole movie. She seemed like she was trying, can't say the same for Statham & the rest.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."