Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    What makes you think either one will return? Affleck is definitely out, and it doesn’t look good for Cavill.
    Cavill was quoted recently as being in favor of a MOS sequel.

But I actually don’t think either will return because they are NEVER GOING TO MAKE THOSE MOVIES! ��
    All of the fretting over whether Batfleck is”returning” is all for naught because they are nowhere near making either the next Batman OR a 2nd JL movie.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashEarthOne View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if they don't want to work with WB or if maybe they don't want to work with Miller. Those are the two common denominators. I'm starting to think the latter.
    I'm starting to think people making videos are desperate for views. This seems more like something in Campea's fevered imagination. He's the same guy that said no one was interested in Superman returning to the CW.
    Until I see something official from WB, and not just other videos and articles leaching off Campea I and just going to chalk it up to BS.

Let's analyze what Kiersey Clemons actually said: I'm not doing Flash for the rest of the year, we know that. I'm doing other things. But let's hope for 2019

As I post this we are living in the year 2018. Other previous reports have said Flash would start filming in February, 2019. So if the filming doesn't start until 2019, obviously she isn't doing Flash this year, 2018.

Next she says: "I mean, we have a little bit of an idea kind of who our director is, but I can't say that."

Nowhere does she say that John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein won't be directing. That they have been fired by WB. Just that for some reason she thinks she can't say they are directing.
    Now maybe they have been fired, or maybe she just doesn't know whether it will be John or Jonathan directing.

Something also to consider is she is just playing a side character so maybe she is't privy to the behind the scenes action. If it were Ezra Miller talking it might carry a little more weight. But even then
    he may not be totally in the loop.

Jeffery Dean Morgan said he’s still interested in playing Lobo. I think he would be a pretty good choice. He’s not as big as The Main Man but he has the attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Jeffery Dean Morgan said he’s still interested in playing Lobo. I think he would be a pretty good choice. He’s not as big as The Main Man but he has the attitude.
    I think he's too old. Lobo should be someone in his 30s or 40, in great shape and a big guy. Someone very intimidating. Someone like Momoa.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I think he's too old. Lobo should be someone in his 30s or 40, in great shape and a big guy. Someone very intimidating. Someone like Momoa.
    Mamoa would've made for a better Lobo casting.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Mamoa would've made for a better Lobo casting.

Maybe but I love him as Aquabro so I'm happy he plays a superhero instead. Besides him, who could be a great Lobo?

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    Maybe but I love him as Aquabro so I'm happy he plays a superhero instead. Besides him, who could be a great Lobo?
    Danny Trejo
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Danny Trejo
    I love Danny but he’s about 5’5 and 74 years old.

I love Danny but he’s about 5’5 and 74 years old.
    He could play Lobo's cool grandpa.

Obviously Marvel’s “Captain Marvel” has some similarities to Green Lantern. An Air Force pilot is recruited into an alien peace keeping force. But the Captain Marvel movie may have a GL Easter egg. In a pic from the movie, Carol is wearing basically the same thing that Kyle Rayner was wearing when he was approached by Ganthet in the alley.

https://www.newsarama.com/41700-does...onnection.html

Maybe an odd coincidence.

Yeah, I think it's a coincidence. Carol at some point wears a Guns N' Roses shirt in the movie too, so the NIN shirt likely shows that she's just a fan of 90s rock/industrial music, rather than some funny easter egg towards GL.
    Last edited by Johnny; 09-06-2018 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Yeah, I think it's a coincidence. Carol at some point wears a Guns N' Roses shirt in the movie too, so the NIN shirt likely shows that she's just a fan of 90s rock/industrial music, rather than some funny easter egg towards GL.
    Yeah the movie is set in the 90s so they are gonna take advantage of the pop culture of the time. Speaking of pop culture it seems like the 90s is becoming nostalgic now.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

So a person who claims to have seen a test screening for Aquaman compared it to a phase one Marvel movie. Which I guess is a good thing. Just hope audiences aren’t tired of the superhero origin story. Reluctant hero must learn responsibility and save the world from (insert threat) with a macguffin.

So a person who claims to have seen a test screening for Aquaman compared it to a phase one Marvel movie. Which I guess is a good thing. Just hope audiences aren’t tired of the superhero origin story. Reluctant hero must learn responsibility and save the world from (insert threat) with a macguffin.
    That's why DC needs to step up.

Part of the DCEU's problem is it tried to skip phase#1, so this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

It's because I've seen those phase 1 movies that I can walk in to one of the current films and "get" 40 characters squeezed into an Avengers film and feel invested in all of them.