View Poll Results: Who do you think that Damian's biological father is?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bruce Wayne

46 83.64%
  • Slade Wilson

9 16.36%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    With all of the recons and reboots going about I don't understand how the Batman was roofied thing has stayed around.
    Eh, the same argument can be made for him having Damian as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Grant is brown haired like Adeline.
    Damian is neither silver haired nor blonde.
    Check Selina's face carefully, she looks like Zatanna.
    Also Ra's al ghul's hair is black.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    With all of the recons and reboots going about I don't understand how the Batman was roofied thing has stayed around.
    How's the sale number of that book and how much DC respects Grant Morrison? That's probably the answer.

Also, OP, how much a kid looks like their dad in comic is based more on the artist.

BANNED

In the animated movie "Son of Batman" Damian looks like Bruce 100% and Slade 0%.

I like Damian and when rebirth came on I drop all Dc books exp for Teen titans. If Slade is his dad i would not mind it one bit.

Two evils making one good. Damian fighting his demons to keep being good because even though Batman is not his father he looks up to him.

This comes to question, is father the biologic person or the one that takes you in and gives you a purpose.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I like Damian and when rebirth came on I drop all Dc books exp for Teen titans. If Slade is his dad i would not mind it one bit.

Two evils making one good. Damian fighting his demons to keep being good because even though Batman is not his father he looks up to him.

This comes to question, is father the biologic person or the one that takes you in and gives you a purpose.
    The poll is about who do you think that Damian's biological dad is.
    Last edited by Rajput; 08-09-2018 at 12:12 PM.

Bruce Wayne.

Damian exists since 2006, I canīt doubt about that after 12 years of existence.. He appeared everywhere as son of batman, this canīt change.

However, I prefer Slade(than other villains) as his father.. In this moment I would accept even replace Bruce for him..
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-09-2018 at 01:17 PM.

I wonder who would count as Damian's "biological father" if they made it that Damian was actually a clone of Bruce?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Bruce Wayne.

Damian exists since 2006, I canīt doubt about that after 12 years of existence.. He appeared everywhere as son of batman, this canīt change.

However, I prefer Slade(than other villains) as his father.. In this moment I would accept even replace Bruce for him..
    I also prefer Wade Wilson as his father.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post

I like Damian and I'll still like him if he was Damian Wilson.
    I like the idea of fighting blood-destiny choosing one's path
    I like the idea that father isn't biological but the one who takes you in and gives you purpose and loves you unconditionally. Damian's case, Bruce and Dick.

I have no idea who his bio father is. As far as WB/DC are concerned Bruce is the father and that is not about to change anything soon. That's how they sell him

I can see Priest's arc ending with a question mark/ambiguity over Damian's parentage.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that DC is about to change Damian's parentage but this story arc might raise more questions to be continued in-universe.

We might get an batman 50 final page moment.

I keep thinking of What Thomas asked Bruce in the Button.

GG made him propose so he can be happy, Thomas asked him to take care of his son. Both are working for Bane.

What if the test results and Tim's video in Batman v Deathstrokes is part of Breaking the Bat?

It sucks that there's no attempt at mystery thus far so I'm hoping for something that raises the stakes a little. I hope that there's an interesting reveal next issue. I enjoy Bruce and Slade fighting and smack talking but I need more plot

double post
    Last edited by dietrich; 08-10-2018 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    Bruce could be liying him. In Deathstroke 34, Slade told Bruce that he maybe lied Damian telling him that their DNA Match.
    So Bruce lied. He knows Damian isn't his, Talia raped him [did she still rape him if Damian it's his?] but he still lied and raised him as his son? Why?
    That doesn't sound like Bruce or any sane person.
    It makes zero sense.

Is Bruce just that desperate to hold onto anything that reminds him of Talia? I mean he's not exactly lacking in adopted kids so why claim yet another one then proceed to lie to him?

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

He's Bruce Wayne's son.

I hope we can toss the test tube origin. Witb Rebirth we seem to be finally free of that ridiculous 5 year timeline that was supposed to encompass all of BATMAN continuity. Damian should be Bruce and Talia's child, born and raised in real time.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 08-10-2018 at 08:39 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I wonder who would count as Damian's "biological father" if they made it that Damian was actually a clone of Bruce?
    then he would be like conner having no parents and considering Bruce his "brother" despite the significant age gap unless they pull a X 23.