Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    No. Not even close.

He can: a) hit pretty hard doing the whole ‘massive fists’ thing; and b) throw stuff pretty far by turning himself into a slingshot. Otherwise? No particular superhuman strength.
    he has staggered onslaught using his bulked up form so he has some form of enhanced strength.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    he has staggered onslaught using his bulked up form so he has some form of enhanced strength.
    Onslaught was probably off-balance, over-burdened by the weight of his own stupidity.

BANNED

Onslaught was probably off-balance, over-burdened by the weight of his own stupidity.
    lol his planning skills left a lot to be desired.

Ultimate Member

I legit burst out laughing.

Onslaught really was a silly creation.

Ok. So Batman wins it with prep, I guess. Is it just the freeze gun type stuff that would seal it, or other things? Wouldn't Reed be able to tank through a typical Batplane assault. Bullets and explosives aren't that useful against him.

Scenario: If Batman is prepped and Reed ambushed him, is it still Bruce's win? This Ambush being like a Feral wild Naked Reed..

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Ok. So Batman wins it with prep, I guess. Is it just the freeze gun type stuff that would seal it, or other things? Wouldn't Reed be able to tank through a typical Batplane assault. Bullets and explosives aren't that useful against him.

Scenario: If Batman is prepped and Reed ambushed him, is it still Bruce's win? This Ambush being like a Feral wild Naked Reed..
    Freeze gun, sonics, toxins, knockout gas, various and sundry.

And.. depends on the nature of the ambush I guess?

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Batman can pull it off,considering his experience with fighting people like Clayface or knowing metahumans like Plastic Man,but Reed is not an easy target. Even without prep, Reed can formulate a plan to get himself out from a difficult situation. Batman probably takes it,but it's not an easy win.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Quote Originally Posted by Master Planner View Post
    Batman can pull it off,considering his experience with fighting people like Clayface or knowing metahumans like Plastic Man,but Reed is not an easy target. Even without prep, Reed can formulate a plan to get himself out from a difficult situation. Batman probably takes it,but it's not an easy win.
    Yeah pretty much this. Reed is not a pushover in a straight fight, but Bruce has the right kit and tools to reliably deal with this problem.

It's not simple, but he takes a majority without getting into his crazy stuff.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure