Page 47 of 761 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147547 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Robert Downey Jr. Will Return as Iron Man in ‘What If…?’
    https://mcucosmic.com/2019/11/15/rob...an-in-what-if/
    Actually new report says "Disney declined to comment, but a week after this article originally published, an individual with knowledge of the situation told TheWrap that Goldblum misspoke and Downey will not be either voicing or appearing in “What If?” We will update as new information becomes available. "

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Falcon and the Winter Soldier Introducing Major New Character

‘The Falcon and the Winter Soldier’ Will Introduce Lemar Hoskins aka Battlestar
    https://thedisinsider.com/2019/11/25...ka-battlestar/
    Damn, that is really unexpected. I am very curious to see how Hoskins is presented (and the actor who was selected).

Chris Hemsworth Says He Hasn't Seen Thor: Love and Thunder Script Yet, Shooting Starts Mid-2020
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/11...oduction-2020/

I kind of hope Hulk gets a solo movie. Maybe a reboot. MCU Hulk doesn't really give me what I want out of ol' Greenskin anymore, but I'd hate to destroy his happy ending to give him that.

I'm sure someone else has written something like that before, but I've just been thinking about it a lot lately. Watched some of the old animated Incredible Hulk cartoon on Disney Plus, and it reminded me how much I love that Greek Tragedy aspect of the character. Ruffalo's Hulk doesn't really have that, and while I love what he does have, I'd like to see a more classic Hulk onscreen again.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

I'd wish for Immortal Hulk to be adapted but id settle for Indestructible Hulk by Waid or a Wolverine versus Hulk movie. Ruffalo's suggested the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'd wish for Immortal Hulk to be adapted but id settle for Indestructible Hulk by Waid or a Wolverine versus Hulk movie. Ruffalo's suggested the last one.
    I'd love an Immortal Hulk movie, but again, I think I'd really want it to be a solo film, unconnected to the MCU, because frankly I think it'd be mean and unmerited to destroy Ruffalo's Bruce's happy ending.

I never read Indestructible Hulk. I've been meaning to give it a look.

Hulk vs Wolverine would be interesting. I have a hard time imagining someone besides Huge Jackedman as Logan of course, but I suppose we're going to get it at some point anyway.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

I have a hard time seeing Ruffalo's Hulk doing much more then giving Jen her powers at this point.

He's lost an arm and he's nowhere near as physically capable as he was pre-fusion.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I have a hard time seeing Ruffalo's Hulk doing much more then giving Jen her powers at this point.

He's lost an arm and he's nowhere near as physically capable as he was pre-fusion.
    Wait. Lost an arm? Did I miss and interview, or something in the bonus features?

He was banged up, but his sling was definitely holding an arm in Endgame. If his supermetabolism lets him leg press a mountain, I assume it would let him recover from those injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Wait. Lost an arm? Did I miss and interview, or something in the bonus features?

He was banged up, but his sling was definitely holding an arm in Endgame. If his supermetabolism lets him leg press a mountain, I assume it would let him recover from those injuries.
    I think the Russo's said in an interview that he's probably not going to be doing much with that arm unless he uses prosthetic or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    I kind of hope Hulk gets a solo movie.
    Not going to happen due to the issues with Universal.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post

Don't remember that. Which movie was this?
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Don't remember that. Which movie was this?
    It was in "Endgame," with the hand he used to wear the Stark-Infinity Gauntlet and snap/blip back the lost ones from 5 years ago in "Infinity War." Ruined his forearm something fierce.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Aaron Taylor-Johnson says Quicksilver will not be returning to the MCU. There were rumors of him appearing in WandaVision and Doctor Strange 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Aaron Taylor-Johnson says Quicksilver will not be returning to the MCU. There were rumors of him appearing in WandaVision and Doctor Strange 2.
    Disappointing. I know I'm in the minority on this but I preferred him to the X-Men movies version. I'd hoped when the time travel came into play in Endgame that they'd bring him back then and was still hoping they'd eventually do it with another excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Elden View Post
    Disappointing. I know I'm in the minority on this but I preferred him to the X-Men movies version. I'd hoped when the time travel came into play in Endgame that they'd bring him back then and was still hoping they'd eventually do it with another excuse.
    He definitely felt more like comic Quicksilver.

Man, that's BS if this ends up holding true. What's even stopping them at this point? FoX-Men is dead and they could easily bring him back. I want him back in time for when Magneto is introduced and pulls the Darth Vader on Wanda, as being Magneto's child played more into Pietro's angst than her's. That, and he didn't really get a chance in the MCU, as he was tossed aside because they thought he was disposable thanks to FoX-Men.