Page 84 of 775 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 11612

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Well, unless they are just assuming this and not talking out of specific knowledge about the scoop, The Hollywood Reporter actually says he will have the same mentor role Robert Downey Jr. and Samuel L. Jackson had in the previous two Spider-Man films. That implies his role might be more than just a cameo a la Ragnarok.
    It depends how they handle it. I feel like both Tony and Fake!Fury were in the movie less than people expected them to be.

Extraordinary Member

Is America Chavez coming to the MCU in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness?
    New casting reports seem to suggest America Chavez will be the next superhero to join the MCU
    https://www.gamesradar.com/au/is-ame...se-of-madness/

I think it's Zelma Stanton

Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think it's Zelma Stanton

I was thinking this too but looking at some recent videos and recently reading some info online i think it is most likely america chavez.
    I could be wrong but it's most likely chavez, plus there has been talk for awhile that she is coming to the mcu.
    Check this out.
    Miss America Audition Tape Reveals Brand New Information About the Multiverse and Dr Strange 2

and

Alleged Audition Tape Claims America Chavez Will Appear In Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness
    https://boundingintocomics.com/2020/...se-of-madness/
    Last edited by mace11; 10-17-2020 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    I was thinking this too but looking at some recent videos and recently reading some info online i think it is most likely america chavez.
    I could be wrong but it's most likely chavez, plus there has been talk for awhile that she is coming to the mcu.
    Check this out.
    Miss America Audition Tape Reveals Brand New Information About the Multiverse and Dr Strange 2

and

Alleged Audition Tape Claims America Chavez Will Appear In Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness
    https://boundingintocomics.com/2020/...se-of-madness/
    An alleged audition tape doesn't really prove much. There's no source or confirmation for it. There's so many rumors about the MCU and even the supposed confirmed castings of Kate Bishop and She-Hulk were denied by the actors that were "cast." The rumor mill is too crazy for me to take anything unconfirmed at face value.

Extraordinary Member

They were looking for a latina actress for a latina character from the comics,and zelma stanton is not latina,so it is most likely not her.
    It is most likely america chavez or another latino character from the comics we have not thought about yet.
    So far i think it's most likely chavez.

Astonishing Member

Bounding Into Comics is affiliated with Comicsgate.

https://boundingintocomics.com/2018/...ular-movement/

A You Tuber called "ILoveYou3000Theories" is going to bare more scrutiny than a trade magazines when it comes to rumours or confirmations. Looking through google it's a plethora or obscure comic websites, random You Tubers and Beyond the Trailer (which has no credibility) on Chavez. It's nothing.

Seems kind of young for America.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

It's America. She's from the multiverse and we know the MCU is setting up the Young Avengers.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Bounding Into Comics is affiliated with Comicsgate.

https://boundingintocomics.com/2018/...ular-movement/

A You Tuber called "ILoveYou3000Theories" is going to bare more scrutiny than a trade magazines when it comes to rumours or confirmations. Looking through google it's a plethora or obscure comic websites, random You Tubers and Beyond the Trailer (which has no credibility) on Chavez. It's nothing.
    BIC is a bullshit website, yes, but what they reported about the audition leak is true. They were not the original source for that, it was an insider who found an audition video for Multiverse Of Madness online, much like an audition for WandaVision was found. The video was from an actual child actress, and later on someone even had to request for it to be taken down, so it was likely legit. The character in the video fit the description for the latina character from the casting calls, and the audition script specifically says she is an orphan that came from another universe, escaping from a demon. That backstory definitely points more towards America than Zelma.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 10-17-2020 at 11:41 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Same thoughts here.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Most cynical thought; By casting her young, they can talk the talk about her being gay and get the plaudits, without any expectation of *showing* any of that controversial girl-on-girl kissy stuff on-screen (which they'd probably have to censor out for release in China anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    They were looking for a latina actress for a latina character from the comics,and zelma stanton is not latina,so it is most likely not her.
    It is most likely america chavez or another latino character from the comics we have not thought about yet.
    So far i think it's most likely chavez.
    Chavez is Afro Latina. Not just "Latino."
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 10-17-2020 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    BIC is a bullshit website, yes, but what they reported about the audition leak is true. They were not the original source for that, it was an insider who found an audition video for Multiverse Of Madness online, much like an audition for WandaVision was found. The video was from an actual child actress, and later on someone even had to request for it to be taken down, so it was likely legit. The character in the video fit the description for the latina character from the casting calls, and the audition script specifically says she is an orphan that came from another universe, escaping from a demon. That backstory definitely points more towards America than Zelma.
    There are tons of "insiders." Some have been right, some are wrong. People are going around believing sites like Wegotthiscovered, just because it fits what they want to happen. We don't know though. They never said what the role is. And the audition didn't seem to mention a name for the character even. And auditions have been often different from the actual movie to prevent leaks. So it's still a wait and see.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Chavez is Afro Latina. Not just "Latino."
    Where has America ever been described as Afro-Latina?