Page 26 of 773 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126526 ... LastLast

There isn't going to be a Cap 4 or an Iron Man 4. The Falcon as Captain America will follow his streaming show with guest appearances in other movies or other Avengers movies.

Extraordinary Member

Armin of comicbook cast was saying idris could be recasted as bishop,but if idris is recasted i would prefer he comes back as blue marvel.
    Anyway here is my recent view of a Idris Elba recasting.

Idris Elba wants come back to the mcu and there is talk of a Miss America Chavez Disney plus show as well.
    There is talk of the ultimates in the mcu.
    Gemma chan has been recast as sersi.
    If idris wants to come back and he is recasted he should be recasted as blue marvel.
    John Boyega or Idris Elba could be cast for blue marvel.
    Either one would be fine for me.
    Derel luke who played Gabe Jones in captain america first avenger would be fine pick too but Idris Boyega and John Boyega are bigger names.

Idris Elba interested in Returning to the MCU & More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjuwXp3M8Wo
    The above was posted first in eternal movie rumored thread.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...88#post4569288
    Last edited by mace11; 09-16-2019 at 01:37 AM.

MCU Schedule

May- Black Widow
    November- Eternals
    Streaming- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

February- Shang-Chi and the Ten Rings
    May- Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness
    November- Thor: Love and Thunder
    Streaming- WandaVision, Loki, Hawkeye, What If? cartoon

February- ?
    May- Black Panther 2
    July- ?
    Streaming- She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight

Upcoming Films- Guardians of the Galaxy 3, Captain Marvel 2, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Silver Surfer, Blade
    Possible Films- Nova, Ant-Man 3, Doctor Strange 3, Eternals 2, Wolverine, Deadpool, New Avengers, Dark Avengers, Adam Warlock
    Possible Streaming shows- Young Avengers, Miss America, Rocket and Groot, Lady Sif, Ironheart

A New Warriors TV show is dead. No one wants to air it.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    A New Warriors TV show is dead. No one wants to air it.
    Was the pilot that bad? I'm surprised they're not just putting it on Disney+.

Captain Marvel 2 Rumored To Be Arriving In 2023
    https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...d-coming-2023/

Blade is also rumored for 2023.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I actually remember reading that they had a test audience for it and it was well received. Not sure what happened there, but considering it's been 3 years since the announcement of the show, it's likely it got shelved.

And my guess is that it's not going to Disney+, at least not right away, because Disney seems to want to focus on Marvel Studios productions for the time being. Jeph Loeb said Marvel Television would have their own shows there, but I don't think it's their priority right now, specially with the animated and live action shows coming on Hulu.

Its been sitting on a shelve since 2017 even Freeform passed on it. IMO it's now in Most Wanted territory.

It might have sat is the no man's land of being good, but not good enough to justify production cost. It was a fairly superpowered cast from what I recall, so I imagine it wouldn't have been as cheap as, say, Agents of SHIELD to produce. And given the reception to Inhumans' sfx, they probably didn't want to risk a lower budget approach.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    It might have sat is the no man's land of being good, but not good enough to justify production cost. It was a fairly superpowered cast from what I recall, so I imagine it wouldn't have been as cheap as, say, Agents of SHIELD to produce. And given the reception to Inhumans' sfx, they probably didn't want to risk a lower budget approach.
    Although the take they were going with didn't sound like it would require much in the ways of powers or sfx.

Well, at least Milana Vayntrub got Marvel Rising out of it...

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Well it sorta parallels their predicament in Civil War where they staked out Nitro and company for their reality series (with somewhat flagging ratings I believe).
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Someone made a mock Fantastic Four logo. Man, even a fake MCU logo of the FF looks more promising than Fox.

'Doctor Strange 2' Villain: Marvel Eyeing Keanu Reeves, David Tennant, Matt Smith
    https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...tt-smith.html/

I don't think Keanu would be a good choice, but Tennant and Smith would fit the Nightmare role.

'Doctor Strange 2' Villain: Marvel Eyeing Keanu Reeves, David Tennant, Matt Smith

I don't think Keanu would be a good choice, but Tennant and Smith would fit the Nightmare role.
    I'd say they've already used Tennant, even if it wasn't for a movie, but the Nightmare makeup would probably make him look unrecognizable.

Looks like a 3rd Ant-man movie ain't happening. I forgot that one was planned. Oh well. I enjoyed what we did get.

Oof kind of boring choices. I don't think that either could be scary. Hope they alter the voice somehow.