Page 271 of 774 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321371771 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 11609
    Ultimate Member

I think it would be an unexpected ending if he did go to jail haha

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Well, if they're following the Fraction run, both Hawkeye's could end up in the slammer...

Ant-man 3 and jones 5 slowing down filming due to a virus giving everyone the runs!

What crappy news!

https://popculture.com/movies/news/i...ajor-setbacks/

Indiana Jones 5? Isn't Harrison Ford 80?!
    The J-man

Extraordinary Member

This was posted in THREAD: MASTER LIST: ALL RUMORED MCU PROJECTS AFTER PHASE 4.

Updated.
    Current phase 4 line up.

Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase Four
    Phase Four of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) is a group of
    American superhero films and television series produced by Marvel
    Studios based on characters that appear in publications by Marvel
    Comics. Phase Four features all of the Marvel Studios productions set
    to be released from 2021 through 2023. It is the first phase in the
    franchise to include television series, with Marvel Studios developing
    several event series for the streaming service Disney+ in addition to
    the feature films that it was already set to produce. Phase Four began
    with the series WandaVision, which premiered in January 2021, while
    the first theatrical film in this phase is Black Widow, which was
    released in July 2021 by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. The
    release schedule of Phase Four was changed several times due to the
    COVID-19 pandemic. Kevin Feige produces every film and executive
    produces every series in this phase, alongside producers Jonathan
    Schwartz for Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, Nate Moore for
    Eternals, Amy Pascal for Spider-Man: No Way Home, and Brad Winderbaum
    for Thor: Love and Thunder.

The films of this phase include Black Widow with Scarlett Johansson
    returning as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow, Shang-Chi and the Legend
    of the Ten Rings starring Simu Liu, the ensemble Eternals, the sequels
    Spider-Man: No Way Home from Sony Pictures Releasing with Tom Holland
    returning as Peter Parker / Spider-Man, Doctor Strange in the
    Multiverse of Madness with Benedict Cumberbatch returning as Dr.
    Stephen Strange, Thor: Love and Thunder with Chris Hemsworth returning
    as Thor, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, The Marvels starring Brie
    Larson, Teyonah Parris, and Iman Vellani, Ant-Man and the Wasp:
    Quantumania starring Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly, and the ensemble
    Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, along with Fantastic Four.

The Disney+ television series of this phase include WandaVision with
    Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany in the title roles, The Falcon and
    the Winter Soldier with Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan in the title
    roles, the first season of Loki starring Tom Hiddleston, the first
    season of the animated What If...? narrated by Jeffrey Wright, Hawkeye
    starring Jeremy Renner and Hailee Steinfeld, Ms. Marvel starring Iman
    Vellani, Moon Knight starring Oscar Isaac, She-Hulk starring Tatiana
    Maslany, Secret Invasion starring Samuel L. Jackson and Ben
    Mendelsohn, Ironheart starring Dominique Thorne, Armor Wars starring
    Don Cheadle, and a series set in Wakanda starring Danai Gurira. The
    ensemble The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special will also be
    included in this phase.

Timeline
    Many of the properties in the Phase are set after the events of
    Avengers: Endgame. WandaVision is set three weeks after the events of
    that film, and directly sets up Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of
    Madness; Multiverse of Madness is also set after Endgame and will
    tie-in with the first season of Loki and Spider-Man: No Way Home as
    well.The first season of Loki continues from the 2012 events seen in
    Endgame, but much of the series exists outside of time and space given
    the introduction of the TVA. What If...? is set after Loki's first
    season finale, exploring the various branching timelines of the newly
    created multiverse in which major moments from the MCU films occur
    differently.The Falcon and the Winter Soldier is set six months after
    Endgame,while Hawkeye takes place after Endgame during the Christmas
    season. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings is also set after
    Endgame. Eternals takes place around the same time as Spider-Man: Far
    From Home, eight months after Endgame in 2024, while Spider-Man: No
    Way Home is set after Far From Home.Black Widow is set between Civil
    War and Infinity War, mostly taking place between the main plot of
    Civil War and its final scene.
    Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase Four

Films
    Black Widow
    July 9, 2021

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
    September 3, 2021
    Released

Eternals
    U.S. release date
    November 5, 2021

Spider-Man: No Way Home
    December 17, 2021

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
    March 25, 2022

Thor: Love and Thunder
    May 6, 2022

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
    July 8, 2022

The Marvels
    November 11, 2022

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
    February 17, 2023

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
    May 5, 2023

Fantastic Four
    TBA
    Television series
    All the series in Phase Four are being released on Disney+.
    WandaVision
    First released
    January 15, 2021
    Last released
    March 5, 2021

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
    First released
    March 19, 2021
    Last released
    April 23, 2021

What If...?
    First released
    August 11, 2021
    Last released
    October 6, 2021

Hawkeye
    First released
    November 24, 2021
    Last released
    December 29, 2021

Ms. Marvel
    Late 2021

Moon Knight

She-Hulk

Secret Invasion

The Guardians of the Galaxy
    Holiday Special
    December 2022

Ironheart
    TBA

Armor Wars
    TBA

Untitled Wakanda series
    TBA

Extraordinary Member

These films will be in phase 5.
    Future

At any given time, Marvel Studios has future films planned five-to-six years out from what they have announced. By April 2014, additional storylines were planned through 2028, resulting in many planned films that were intentionally "completely different" from the films in The Infinity Saga. Disney has scheduled additional release dates for unannounced Marvel Studios films on July 28,October 6, and November 10, 2023, as well as February 16, May 3, July 26, and November 8, 2024.

Blade
    By May 2013, Marvel Studios had a working script for a new Blade film after regaining the rights following New Line Cinema's prior film series. In February 2019, Mahershala Ali approached Marvel Studios about starring in a new film after previously portraying Cornell "Cottonmouth" Stokes in Marvel Television's Luke Cage.Kevin Feige officially announced the film with Ali in the title role at the July 2019 San Diego Comic-Con. In February 2021, Stacy Osei-Kuffour was hired to write the film. Bassam Tariq had been hired to direct by September 2021. Filming is expected to begin in July 2022, at Trilith Studios in Atlanta, Georgia.[better source needed] Blade will be released in a future MCU phase.

Untitled Deadpool film
    After the acquisition of 21st Century Fox by Disney was announced in December 2017, Disney CEO Bob Iger said Ryan Reynolds would reprise his role as Wade Wilson / Deadpool from 20th Century Fox's R-rated X-Men films Deadpool (2016) and Deadpool 2 (2018) in the PG-13 rated MCU. By December 2019, Reynolds confirmed a third Deadpool film was in development at Marvel Studios, with Wendy Molyneux and Lizzie Molyneux-Logelin writing the film by November 2020, when Reynolds' involvement and the film's R-rating were confirmed. In January 2021, Feige confirmed the film's MCU setting.Filming is expected to begin in 2022.

Untitled Captain America sequel
    By April 2021, a fourth Captain America film was in development, with a script co-written by Malcolm Spellman and Dalan Musson. The duo previously served as head writer and a staff writer, respectively, on the Disney+ series The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (2021). Anthony Mackie joined by August 2021, to headline the film reprising his role as Sam Wilson / Captain America.

Untitled mutant-centered film
    At the 2019 San Diego Comic-Con, Feige announced Marvel Studios was developing a film for mutants, which include X-Men, and said those terms are interchangeable and that the MCU depiction would differ from 20th Century Fox's film series.
    I think these new shows and new seasons from older shows will be in phase 5.
    Upcoming
    At any given time, Marvel Studios has future television series planned five-to-six years out from what they have announced. By December 2020, after announcing series through the end of 2022, future series were planned through 2028. Second seasons of Loki and What If...? are in development, as is a series centered on Maya Lopez / Echo as a spin-off from Hawkeye. Marvel Studios is also developing a slate of at least three more animated series in addition to What If...? that, as of August 2021, are in various stages of development and likely would not debut until 2023. By August 2021, Marvel Studios was planning a Halloween-themed special, to feature a Latino actor and begin production in early 2022. It is reportedly centered on the character Werewolf by Night.

Additionally, after the shut down of Marvel Television, ABC said that it remained committed to featuring Marvel content. In January 2020, ABC Entertainment president Karey Burke said that talks were beginning with Feige and Marvel Studios about what a Marvel Studios series on ABC would be, but she noted that Marvel's focus was on the Disney+ series.

Future

Untitled Halloween special
    Special
    TBA

Loki
    Season
    TBA

What If...?
    Season
    TBA

Untitled Echo series
    TBA

THREAD: MASTER LIST: ALL RUMORED MCU PROJECTS AFTER PHASE 4
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Phase-4/page3

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, if they're following the Fraction run, both Hawkeye's could end up in the slammer...
    Post credits scene is one of the Avengers bailing them out

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Ant-man 3 and jones 5 slowing down filming due to a virus giving everyone the runs!

What crappy news!

https://popculture.com/movies/news/i...ajor-setbacks/
    Ant-Man 3 started kinda earlier than usual for a movie that's supposed to come out in 2023, so I think they'll be fine. They still have plenty of time to get the movie done without major delays.

Lol so who has died more on screen now?

spoilers:
    tony stark or T'challa?

T'challa is in the lead for live action considering he got "killed" in his own movie and then dusted in IW. And then they are about ot kill him off again.

But damn, Tony coming for that crown in What If. lol

pain
    end of spoilers
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Lol so who has died more on screen now?

spoilers:
    tony stark or T'challa?

T'challa is in the lead for live action considering he got "killed" in his own movie and then dusted in IW. And then they are about ot kill him off again.

But damn, Tony coming for that crown in What If. lol

pain
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Isn't Vision in the running too?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    Isn't Vision in the running too?
    end of spoilers
    I think Doctor Strange is the undisputed champion when it comes to dying in the MCU.

Only if Renner isn't finished playing Clint.

I'm not looking to see Clint thrown in jail for his actions as Ronin (we've already seen him imprisoned with Civil War anyway) but I have nothing against a hero going to jail either, and I have a soft spot for "hero goes to prison" stories. The difference between "right" and "legal" is ripe for superhero narratives.

But if this really is Renner's last outing as Clint, then I want the guy to have a happy ending. I think Clint's story, thematically, deserves it. Poor dude has tried so hard to get out of the hero life and be there for his family yknow? He's retired like, three times, been thrown in jail, saw his fam dusted, lost his BFF. He's been through a lot. Some heroes need a unhappy ending to give their story and journey true pathos, but I think Clint's tale requires a happy ending: the ultimate triumph of the Everyman.

What I really hope we see is some flashbacks to Clint's younger days. We know he was a SHIELD agent and has a wife and kids and....that's it. We know more about Widow's life before the Avengers than Clint's, and I think that's hurt the character. So I'm really hoping we see some scenes of kid Clint, and yes I absolutely want the evil circus!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post

I'm not looking to see Clint thrown in jail for his actions as Ronin (we've already seen him imprisoned with Civil War anyway) but I have nothing against a hero going to jail either, and I have a soft spot for "hero goes to prison" stories. The difference between "right" and "legal" is ripe for superhero narratives.

But if this really is Renner's last outing as Clint, then I want the guy to have a happy ending. I think Clint's story, thematically, deserves it. Poor dude has tried so hard to get out of the hero life and be there for his family yknow? He's retired like, three times, been thrown in jail, saw his fam dusted, lost his BFF. He's been through a lot. Some heroes need a unhappy ending to give their story and journey true pathos, but I think Clint's tale requires a happy ending: the ultimate triumph of the Everyman.

What I really hope we see is some flashbacks to Clint's younger days. We know he was a SHIELD agent and has a wife and kids and....that's it. We know more about Widow's life before the Avengers than Clint's, and I think that's hurt the character. So I'm really hoping we see some scenes of kid Clint, and yes I absolutely want the evil circus!
    To be honest I'm expecting if Clint gets thrown in jail it's for something that happens in the series and not from Ronin. Because they're basing it on the Fraction run.

I'm already wondering whether Kate destroying that belltower landed her in the slammer after she got caught.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post

Depends on the ending. Steve's was happy but I didn't like it because it was OOC. Tony's wasn't but it was still

And Idk if Clint deserves a happy ending. He keeps saying he retired but he ran out of retirement to join Team Cap despite his whole "muh family" thing. Then he goes out again and becomes a killer for no good reason. And 2 heroes sacrificed themselves for his sake. How did he earn a happy ending?

Right vs legal is a potentially interesting storyline, but idk if Marvel will go far enough with. Like I've said earlier, Marvel is inconsistent.

Extraordinary Member

Depends on the ending. Steve's was happy but I didn't like it because it was OOC. Tony's wasn't but it was still

And Idk if Clint deserves a happy ending. He keeps saying he retired but he ran out of retirement to join Team Cap despite his whole "muh family" thing. Then he goes out again and becomes a killer for no good reason. And 2 heroes sacrificed themselves for his sake. How did he earn a happy ending?

Right vs legal is a potentially interesting storyline, but idk if Marvel will go far enough with. Like I've said earlier, Marvel is inconsistent.
    Gotta counter that particular point...His family was killed and he was emotionally traumatized and compromised. He started killing criminals who he felt did not deserve to live when good people like his wife and kids died.