Page 39 of 761 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139539 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Ant-Man 3 is getting made. They will be filming in the summer of 2021, with July 2022 as the likely release date.
    And for anyone wondering, here's the actual evidence. ''Pym Particles Productions LLC'' and ''Pym Particles Productions II LLC'' were corporate names that Marvel filed for Ant-Man and Ant-Man And The Wasp, respectively, back when both movies were about to enter pre-production. So the fact that they filed ''Pym Particles Productions III LLC'' just last month is a big indicator that a third movie is in the works. I told you all to not jump the gun on the theories and rumors that the third movie had been ''cancelled''.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    And for anyone wondering, here's the actual evidence. ''Pym Particles Productions LLC'' and ''Pym Particles Productions II LLC'' were corporate names that Marvel filed for Ant-Man and Ant-Man And The Wasp, respectively, back when both movies were about to enter pre-production. So the fact that they filed ''Pym Particles Productions III LLC'' just last month is a big indicator that a third movie is in the works. I told you all to not jump the gun on the theories and rumors that the third movie had been ''cancelled''.
    Hope you're right. Would love to see another movie with those characters. (Would really like to see Cassie get a shot at doing the hero thing, like she's been shown to want to.)
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I'm guessing this will finally address the Pym Particles that got stolen by Carson by the end of the first film. Eric O'Grady, anyone ?

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/10...ryan-reynolds/

So apparently everything is ready for Deadpool 3 to happen, and all they need is the approval of Kevin Feige. The plan is to have Deadpool immigrate to the MCU, which makes sense out of any Fox character given Deadpool's self aware humor.

As Deadpool gears up for a debut in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the team behind the foul-mouthed character has their work cut out for them as they transition in from an alternate universe. Deadpool co-writer Rhett Reese says no one should be "shocked to see a really fun crossover," which makes sense -- if any character can make the cinematic universe jump, it's the self-aware Deadpool portrayed by Ryan Reynolds. There hasn't been a release date or production start revealed for a third Deadpool movie just yet but Reynolds having a meeting with Marvel Studios is certainly a step in such a direction. For Deadpool writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, this is an exciting time as their sandbox just got a whole lot bigger with almost all of Marvel's character catalog now at their disposal.
    How I'd do it is that Deadpool wakes up one day, and he finds himself in a new universe. Don't even explain it, just have DP wake up, look at the news and see all the MCU stuff, and go "Wait, what the ****? Is this some Crisis on Infinite Earths ****? Wait, wrong company...". Make the whole plot about him adjusting to crossing universes. Again, no proper explanation, but tons of meta jokes about Disney buying Fox, how X-Men got rebooted into the universe, and MCU jokes in general. It would be gold. I'd also make Deadpool the ONLY character to get transitioned, freeing up characters like Colossus and Cable to be rebooted in the MCU X-Men side, and for DP to essentially start fresh (with him lamenting that he's in one of Hollywood's tired and cliche "soft reboots").

My ideal supporting cast here would be:

Weasel (rebooted with a different actor, with tons of meta jokes about it)
    Bob, Agent of HYDRA (as a sidekick to Deadpool, and a no respect guy by everyone)
    Elsa Bloodstone (as his new partner in crimefighting and foil, potential new love interest with Wade, taking after Kelly Thompson's run)
    Flag-Smasher (as the main villain, commands ULTIMATUM which I would tie into being HYDRA remnants with a different cause)
    The New Mutants (gets into a scuffle with them over a misunderstanding, and is sent back in the mail after getting his ass beat -- yes, that's a homage to his debut)

What do you think?

What should happen is that it starts out normally, then someone yells "Cut!". The special effects are turned off, Deadpool (not Ryan Reynolds, Deadpool) asks what the hells going on, and then Kevin Feige walks in and tells him he's being synergized.

https://mcuexchange.com/rumor-antman-3-young-avengers/

New rumor...

Ant-Man 3 might be where the Young Avengers make their MCU debut.

I can see Cassie becoming a hero in Ant-Man 3, and then a Young Avengers streaming show spinning out of that movie. Wiccan, Speed, and Hawkeye II will all be established on other streaming shows before Ant-Man 3.

I can buy them showing up in a post-credits scene.

Extraordinary Member

Deadpool 3 will be in it's fox x-men universe and will never connect to the mcu.
    If deadpool shows up in the mcu it will be a rebooted version and have nothing to do with the fox marvel version.

Extraordinary Member

Marvel TV vs Disney+ Budget Difference is Shocking & Why This Matters - MCU TV & Disney Plus Future

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Deadpool 3 will be in it's fox x-men universe and will never connect to the mcu.
    If deadpool shows up in the mcu it will be a rebooted version and have nothing to do with the fox marvel version.
    Source? Because the writers themselves have stated they want to bring X-Men to the MCU, that's the plan.

Doctor Doom for next MCU big bad.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Source? Because the writers themselves have stated they want to bring X-Men to the MCU, that's the plan.
    Not the fox universe marvel version.
    MCU X-MEN and.
    The next Deadpool film i think would still be the fox version and may stay rated r,but if deadpool does comes to the mcu it would be a rebooted one.
    Last edited by mace11; 10-26-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Dude, they said they plan Deadpool to join the MCU. It's even hinted he'll be in Phase 5. If anyone can cross universes with humor, it's him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post

Doctor Doom for next MCU big bad.
    It is exactly this kind of wank and character shilling why I'd be perfectly happy if the MCU never so much as mentioned either Latveria or Doom when the FF finally arrive.