Page 9 of 775 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109509 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm curious if we'll see the Supreme Intelligence in the movie, especially considering how important they generally are to Ronan's motivation beyond his devotion to the Kree people.
    It's not the Kree without a giant lava lamp with a face!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Chloe Zhao will direct the Eternals

Mighty Member

I have high expectations. Marvel turned Guardians of the Galaxy into a household name. Since we have already met two Celestials and one Deviant, it's a good opportunity to get a franchise out of them.

Mighty Member

Cool, didn't know this was really happening.

I really dislike the scale male. It just looks so bad.
    The J-man

BANNED

That's not what scale mail looks like in the slightest.

Extraordinary Member

I'd really like to see a Falcon/Winter Soldier film.

Fiege really should capitalize on the crazy chemistry Mackie & Stan have during interviews.

Humor in the face of tragedy worked wonders for Thor, and I think it could do the same for Sam & Bucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Humor in the face of tragedy worked wonders for Thor, and I think it could do the same for Sam & Bucky.
    Well, for some it did (or I guess the majority) .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, for some it did (or I guess the majority) .
    Two of my favorite Thor scenes are the "Thor sad" moment with Hulk during Ragnarok, and the conversation between Thor & Rocket in IW.

In the early Marvel books, Stan would mix man pain with humor in his stories.

I'd love to see Mackie put more of himself in Falcon, and have an adventure with Bucky (another guy deep in man pain).

Ace Comic Con Midwest schedule highlights
    http://www.aceuniverse.com/midwest-i...e-programming/

Saturday, October 13th
    11:00am The Evolution of Thanos with Jim Starlin & Donny Cates (Main Stage)

Join comics legend and Thanos creator, Jim Starlin as he discusses the evolution of the character with Donny Cates, writer of Marvel’s 2018 Thanos comic book series! This action packed panel will be hosted by Angélique Roché.

12:15pm Zazie Beetz: The Domino Effect (Main Stage)

Actress Zazie Beetz talks about her scene stealing role as "Domino" in Deadpool 2 with comedian, and Deadpool comic book writer, Brian Posehn!

2:30pm Chris Evans, Don Cheadle, Karen Gillan, & Lee Pace: Avengers & Guardians (Main Stage)

Marvel Cinematic Universe superstars Chis Evans (Steve Rogers/Captain America), Don Cheadle (James 'Rhodey' Rhodes / War Machine), Karen Gillan (Nebula), and Lee Pace (Ronan) all on one stage! Hosted by Angélique Roché.

Sunday, October 14th
    3:00pm Tom Hiddleston & Elizabeth Olsen: The Trickster & The Witch (Main Stage)

Join two of the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s biggest stars, Tom Hiddleston (Loki), and Elizabeth Olsen (Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch) for this rare one on one interview panel.

Chris Evans Wraps Avengers 4 Reshoots, Saying Goodbye to the MCU
    https://movieweb.com/avengers-4-chri...cu-appearance/

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Ace Comic Con Midwest schedule highlights
    http://www.aceuniverse.com/midwest-i...e-programming/

Saturday, October 13th
    11:00am The Evolution of Thanos with Jim Starlin & Donny Cates (Main Stage)

Join comics legend and Thanos creator, Jim Starlin as he discusses the evolution of the character with Donny Cates, writer of Marvel’s 2018 Thanos comic book series! This action packed panel will be hosted by Angélique Roché.

12:15pm Zazie Beetz: The Domino Effect (Main Stage)

Actress Zazie Beetz talks about her scene stealing role as "Domino" in Deadpool 2 with comedian, and Deadpool comic book writer, Brian Posehn!

2:30pm Chris Evans, Don Cheadle, Karen Gillan, & Lee Pace: Avengers & Guardians (Main Stage)

Marvel Cinematic Universe superstars Chis Evans (Steve Rogers/Captain America), Don Cheadle (James 'Rhodey' Rhodes / War Machine), Karen Gillan (Nebula), and Lee Pace (Ronan) all on one stage! Hosted by Angélique Roché.

Sunday, October 14th
    3:00pm Tom Hiddleston & Elizabeth Olsen: The Trickster & The Witch (Main Stage)

Join two of the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s biggest stars, Tom Hiddleston (Loki), and Elizabeth Olsen (Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch) for this rare one on one interview panel.
    Hopefully Tom and Elizabeth's interview has some information about their television shows.

Extraordinary Member

Cap has been my favorite character in the MCU. Thor is my number two.

If this is the last ride for Evans as Cap, it will be bittersweet.

I do hope Bucky & Sam will be allowed to carry on, but without either of them taking the Cap mantle. Brubaker wrote some good stories featuring Bucky & Sam.

Extraordinary Member

Time will tell....but I am curious to see if characters will fade out with the actors for good....while giving room for new characters to shine or will the characters be replaced with younger actors after an extended break?