Page 108 of 773 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 11592

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Where else would/could she show up?
    She could show up in Moon Knight (as she was in Bendis’ run) but not sure where else.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    She could show up in Moon Knight (as she was in Bendis’ run) but not sure where else.
    ok. I've seen her in some Avengers comics, so maybe she might show up in some kind of "ensemble" show

The premiere of the Falcon show beat the premieres of The Mandalorian and WandaVision, but it was beaten by the premiere of Justice League on HBO Max.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The premiere of the Falcon show beat the premieres of The Mandalorian and WandaVision, but it was beaten by the premiere of Justice League on HBO Max.
    The JL heat will die down by episode 6 FAWS viewership will top it again

Black Widow is now debuting on July 9 in a hybrid release, and Shang-Chi is moving to September 3. Shang-Chi hasn't had a trailer yet, so it isn't being properly promoted. Pushing it back may benefit it.

Ultimate Member

Black Widow is now debuting on July 9 in a hybrid release, and Shang-Chi is moving to September 3. Shang-Chi hasn't had a trailer yet, so it isn't being properly promoted. Pushing it back may benefit it.
    This is for the best. Frankly it should have already came out IMO. Everything's been delayed way too long.

Extraordinary Member

This is for the best. Frankly it should have already came out IMO. Everything's been delayed way too long.
    Well at least Disney was trying to support theaters in the event that Covid was cleaned up.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Well at least Disney was trying to support theaters in the event that Covid was cleaned up.
    I realize that. I want theatres to get support too. But we viewers can only wait so long

Mighty Member

I realize that. I want theatres to get support too. But we viewers can only wait so long
    Well, now thankfully only till July. And in between we get Loki, the What If? series then Shang-Chi

I'm pretty hyped. I was looking forward to seeing Widow in theaters and I want to see the theater industry get as much support as it needs to survive the pandemic, but it's been a year; just give me the gods damned movie already.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Well, now thankfully only till July. And in between we get Loki, the What If? series then Shang-Chi
    I'm more hyped for Shang-Chi now. Honestly I didn't understand why they killed her off in Endgame then made a prequel after it, but maybe I'll understand after I watch it.

As for Shang-Chi, I want to see him fight Fin Fang Foom

Mighty Member

I'm more hyped for Shang-Chi now. Honestly I didn't understand why they killed her off in Endgame then made a prequel after it, but maybe I'll understand after I watch it.

As for Shang-Chi, I want to see him fight Fin Fang Foom
    He's gonna go against the Mandarin too. One thing I'm looking forward to seeing in BW is William Hurt's return as Thunderbolt Ross. Man lots of whining with youtube comments. Moaning about having to wait a little longer that BW's gonna bomb etc. Bunch of babies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    He's gonna go against the Mandarin too. One thing I'm looking forward to seeing in BW is William Hurt's return as Thunderbolt Ross. Man lots of whining with youtube comments. Moaning about having to wait a little longer that BW's gonna bomb etc. Bunch of babies.
    Wait, why's it going to bomb? I still expect to be good.

I heard a rumor FFF was in it but I could be wrong

Lol, BW is not gonna bomb.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Hoping Marvel takes some inspiration from JL, that film was amazing.