Page 155 of 774 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255655 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 11608

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Peter has got to be out of HS soon... and then they will be itching for a HS hero again
    They already made MCU Peter derivative of Miles and had him steal Miles' best friend. What would be the point short of just wholesale rebooting again? Granted, I wouldn't rule that out with Sony.

Although wouldn't it be just Sony where MCU Peter is out of high school and then they do Miles so Spider-Man is in high school again. Heaven forbid we get college era movies .

Ultimate Member

Or post college, for that matter

Venom 2 Doesn't Take Place in the MCU, But It Does Pay Homage to Spider-Man Lore
    https://www.ign.com/articles/venom-2...ere-be-carnage

Marvel Studios Reportedly Developing Eternals 2
    https://thedirect.com/article/marvel...-sequel-rumors
    Last edited by Witchfan; 05-10-2021 at 09:47 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Update/edited
    Female lead sony upcoming live action or animated marvel movies.

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Sony Pictures Universe of Marvel Characters

Movies
    Spider woman
    Madame Web
    Jackpot
    Dusk/Cassie St. Commons

TV SERIES.
    Silk
    Silver & Black

Animation
    Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Spin-offs

Spider-Women
    Spider-Gwen and Jessica Drew / Spider-Woman and Cindy Moon / Silk

Other projects:In December 2018, a spin-off film from the MCU Spider-Man films or the animated Spider-Verse films starring Spider-Man's Aunt May was suggested, a notion that Sony previously referred to as "silly".

Last edited by mace11; 05-10-2021 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And she doesn't have Sony or reboot baggage .

Well, the only special effects heavy of the YA is Cassie and Billy but I guess it depends how they'd pace it out.

I don't think we're getting MCU Miles any time soon.
    Nah, there will definitely be a moment where Peter gives Miles his approval signifying Peter's growth with him becoming a mentor figure.

One of the rumors which I hope is true, is that 'No Way Home' ends with Peter graduating High School and the next trilogy will focus on him in college. This would give Marvel the opportunity to introduce Miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    And I wouldn't expect Miles or anyone else Sony has control over to show up, outside of the possibility of Fiege including Parker in the first outing just to get extra attention on the project (and that's just me assuming the Studio would want to play with the themes of the MCU's first teen hero passing the torch to the next teen heroes, Parker's involvement isn't necessary or certain by any stretch).

If Disney and Sony can work out an arrangement long term? Then maybe Miles shows up, but I'd assume Marvel is working under the assumption that once Holland's current contract is over Sony will try to go it alone again.
    I wonder if they will do a join custody deal for Miles the same way they did for Peter. Or for any of the Spider-characters that Sony owns.

Miles and Kamala have an interesting dynamic which they can build upon.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Nah, there will definitely be a moment where Peter gives Miles his approval signifying Peter's growth with him becoming a mentor figure.

One of the rumors which I hope is true, is that 'No Way Home' ends with Peter graduating High School and the next trilogy will focus on him in college. This would give Marvel the opportunity to introduce Miles.
    "I will impart on you everything Mr. Stark taught me" .

I'd need eighty years before I could buy Holland's Peter meeting Miles.

Ultimate Member

You're exaggerating, right?

Spectacular Member

I definitely don't want miles showing up till SM5 (or ideally after the college trilogy)

Man, just imagining another Holland MCU Spider-Man trilogy is already filling me with dread.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/guard...4686#gs.0mlbk2

Bautista REALLY wants killed off doesn't he lol?

Also, "Gunn is a Genius!" and then... "Marvel dropped the ball with the Destroyer!"

Is someone gonna tell him who had control over GoG? Especially GoG2 where Drax was flanderized? And who directed the parts og IW with GoG?

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    It’s always possible that the MCU Teen team ends up being a mix of champions and YA. At least roster wise.

Don’t see any Spider person properly joining a team until Marvel & Sony work out a more permanent custody arrangement.
    This. Especially since some Young Avengers members have already made their debut (The twins, Eli, and Stature).
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Man, just imagining another Holland MCU Spider-Man trilogy is already filling me with dread.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    This. Especially since some Young Avengers members have already made their debut (The twins, Eli, and Stature).
    Then Hawkeye and Miss America will be added. If they combined that with Ms. Marvel and Ironheart that would be a fairly big team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    You're exaggerating, right?
    In my personal opinion? No.

Also, "Gunn is a Genius!" and then... "Marvel dropped the ball with the Destroyer!"

Is someone gonna tell him who had control over GoG? Especially GoG2 where Drax was flanderized? And who directed the parts og IW with GoG?

He's not necessarily wrong but I think being friends with Gunn makes it harder for him to criticize him specifically.

I think they screwed Gamora and Mantis over too.

Mighty Member

So, I read that Ms. Marvel finished filming in Thailand despite cases there going up because the filming crew had a waiver. I'm looking forward to this series. The teaser kind of makes it looks like a teen family drama, but I hope it's more than that. Kind of the sense where WandaVision started out as one thing (homages to classic tv). and then turned into something else by the end (MCU type action)

Niffleheim

He should direct those criticism towards his bestie who wrote dialogue about big turds and green whores for his character. Drax couldn't even beat Ronan how the hell could he tangle with Thanos? Both Gunn and Bautista did say Vol. 3 will be their last I can't wait for 2023.