Page 125 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2301
  1. #1861
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    6,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    So is FatWS struggling or doing well? Because we've gotten both stories this week.
    I guess it depends on who you're talking too!

  2. #1862
    Ultimate Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    16,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    So is FatWS struggling or doing well? Because we've gotten both stories this week.
    I have no idea, but which sounds more likely to you?

    "The newest MCU project is doing great!"

    or

    "The newest MCU project is bombing!"

    I'd guess the show is doing just fine. And didn't people say Wandavision was doing terribly....right up until it was announced that it was the biggest streaming show in America and everyone was buying "Agatha All Along" from iTunes?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

    ~ Black Panther.

  3. #1863
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    679

    Default

    One thing I'd like to see with the D+ shows going forward is focusing on the big guns some of the time. Sure it's great that we're getting shows focused on some of the side characters Loki, FAWS etc. but I'd like a Doctor Strange series at some point, for example. Or if not that, they at least appear in a few episodes of future shows.

  4. #1864
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    6,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    One thing I'd like to see with the D+ shows going forward is focusing on the big guns some of the time. Sure it's great that we're getting shows focused on some of the side characters Loki, FAWS etc. but I'd like a Doctor Strange series at some point, for example. Or if not that, they at least appear in a few episodes of future shows.
    Idk if that'll happen. Unless you count She-Hulk as a big character

  5. #1865
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Idk if that'll happen. Unless you count She-Hulk as a big character
    Well, I mean yeah and Mark Ruffalo's going to be in that. I mean they're doing Ms. Marvel. She's going to be in CM 2. So, there's no reason that Carol wouldn't show up in her series. If RDJ were still playing IM, I would think he'd pop up in an episode or two of Armor Wars.

  6. #1866
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    6,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Well, I mean yeah and Mark Ruffalo's going to be in that. I mean they're doing Ms. Marvel. She's going to be in CM 2. So, there's no reason that Carol wouldn't show up in her series. If RDJ were still playing IM, I would think he'd pop up in an episode or two of Armor Wars.
    I think it's possible Carol would appear in Ms. Marvel. Maybe Mephisto too

  7. #1867
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    So is FatWS struggling or doing well? Because we've gotten both stories this week.
    I am no expert but I would say if it debut higher than Wandavision as the article states its doing well.

  8. #1868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I have no idea, but which sounds more likely to you?

    "The newest MCU project is doing great!"

    or

    "The newest MCU project is bombing!"

    I'd guess the show is doing just fine. And didn't people say Wandavision was doing terribly....right up until it was announced that it was the biggest streaming show in America and everyone was buying "Agatha All Along" from iTunes?
    No it was getting high ratings the whole time. It seemed to be really popular numbers wise. It had early complaints with some fans that it was too slow and they didn't like the black and white stuff.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  9. #1869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    I am no expert but I would say if it debut higher than Wandavision as the article states its doing well.
    Yeah but that's the debut. People were trying to say it's struggling after that. Which I think is likely just bs.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  10. #1870
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    No it was getting high ratings the whole time. It seemed to be really popular numbers wise. It had early complaints with some fans that it was too slow and they didn't like the black and white stuff.
    Did you any of you see this?
    Right Wingers Cancel Marvel Cinematic Universe?
    A right-wing group is claiming that 83.49% of Disney+ viewers stopped watching "Falcon and The Winter Soldier" over a scene of "BLM propaganda." Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur discuss on The Young Turks.
    The Young Turks

  11. #1871
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah but that's the debut. People were trying to say it's struggling after that. Which I think is likely just bs.
    Well I don't know I suppose we will see. The streaming numbers are always really delayed. Whats on Disney + is a cool site that posts streaming numbers for original shows, syndicated shows, and movies. They do it every two weeks or so but the numbers are always like a month behind. Mostly with the original shows netflix dominates, except with wanda vision or mandalorian being in the mix. The movies always have a lot of Disney + movies which is to be expected. They have a very popular back catalog. I am sure Falcon and Winter solider will easily be in top ten streaming shows when those numbers come out.

  12. #1872
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    Well I don't know I suppose we will see. The streaming numbers are always really delayed. Whats on Disney + is a cool site that posts streaming numbers for original shows, syndicated shows, and movies. They do it every two weeks or so but the numbers are always like a month behind. Mostly with the original shows netflix dominates, except with wanda vision or mandalorian being in the mix. The movies always have a lot of Disney + movies which is to be expected. They have a very popular back catalog. I am sure Falcon and Winter solider will easily be in top ten streaming shows when those numbers come out.
    On a side note, I love What's on Disney+. Great site and great youtube channel too.

  13. #1873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    Well I don't know I suppose we will see. The streaming numbers are always really delayed. Whats on Disney + is a cool site that posts streaming numbers for original shows, syndicated shows, and movies. They do it every two weeks or so but the numbers are always like a month behind. Mostly with the original shows netflix dominates, except with wanda vision or mandalorian being in the mix. The movies always have a lot of Disney + movies which is to be expected. They have a very popular back catalog. I am sure Falcon and Winter solider will easily be in top ten streaming shows when those numbers come out.
    I'm sure too. It's a good show. It's a shame people are trying to work an angle about it before the numbers are even official.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  14. #1874
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm sure too. It's a good show. It's a shame people are trying to work an angle about it before the numbers are even official.
    If its any consolation according to that Disney+ site it is the most trending show meaning most watched for four weeks straight on Disney +. Which if its the top streaming show for Disney + the numbers are probably pretty good.

  15. #1875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    If its any consolation according to that Disney+ site it is the most trending show meaning most watched for four weeks straight on Disney +. Which if its the top streaming show for Disney + the numbers are probably pretty good.
    I'm willing to bet that as well.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •