Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking "60th Magical Anniversary!" The Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff Appreciation 2024!

& There Came a Day Unlike Any Other, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Recruited 2 New Members to their Ranks joining to Formed Captain America's Kooky Quartet.

One of them is a Young Lady, that went by the Name of:

Wanda Maximoff
    The Scarlet Witch
    !
    ^_^

I WON'T FORGET!
    I KNOW WHO I AM!

Wanda Maximoff was a Women Born of Destiny, but also of the Hardest Hardships. Endowed with the Powers of Choas Magic itself by the Elder God Chthon & Inherited Legacy Witchcraft by her Mother Natalya Maximoff. Born Near the Mystical Wundagore Mountain where her Destiny with Chthon began, born with her Twin Brother Pietro, they where looked after by one of the High Evolutionary New Men, Bova the Midwife.

Later in Life while living where the Maximoff, Wanda Maximoff was almost killed by a mob fearing her as a Witch, but was save when Magento came upon them. To honor him saving Wanda's Life, the Twins for a time agreed joined Magneto's Brotherhood of Mutants, but only until their depth was paid to him for Saving Wanda's Life. Once Free, they moved to the U.S.A., putting their powers for the use of Good as the 1st Mutant Members of the World Famous Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!

In Time, Wanda become one of the Most Dedicated and Loved members of the Avengers. Fighting along side the worlds Greatest Heroes, Wanda Maximoff Know as the SuperHero THE SCARLET WITCH would be a Key memeber of the Avengers that lead to Victories over Major Threats, in many Stories Mainly in the Marvel 616 Comics, as well as to go onto being a Major Player in The Marvel Cinematic Universe & Much More!

Wanda Maximoff Truly Embodies the Ideals of Love,
    Hardship & Perseverance in the Marvel Universes!

Celebrated More then Ever as The Redeemer & The Hero of The Hopeless!!

Welcome All To The Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff
    2024 Appreciation Thread
    !
    Our
    The Hero of The Hopeless!
    ^_^

IMPORTANT WANDA FACTS GOING INTO 2024!:

THIS is a MAJOR Milestone Year For Our Wanda Maximoff ~ The Scarlet Witch & Her Twin Brother Pietro Maximoff~QuickSilver of the Marvel 616 Comic Universe!

This is The Twins 60th Anniversary!!!
    ^_^

With That the Year Starts off with a Book Staring the Twins Together!!=D

DEBUTING: February 14, 2024!

Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver (2024) #1

•STEVE ORLANDO (Writer)
    • Lorenzo Tammetta (Artist)
    • Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN

Old Rivalries and New Mysteries!

The SCARLET WITCH! Wanda Maximoff & Pietro Maximoff ~ QuickSilver have been heroes, friends, family heads and occasionally villains, but, above all, they are twins who look out for each other. So when Wanda receives a letter from the recently deceased Magneto that would upset Pietro, she burns the letter before her brother can read it. But her choice drives them apart at the worst possible time: a new threat heralded by the Wizard - with a horrifying eldritch upgrade - is coming for their heads, and if they can't find a way to repair their damaged bond, it will cost them their lives. Join the fan-favorite SCARLET WITCH creative team as they celebrate sixty years of Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver with this new chapter in the twins' storied Legacy!

https://www.marvel.com/comics/issue/...ksilver_2024_1

For New Fans of Our Lady of Scarlet Wanda Maximoff and Longtime Fans, here is an Essential Reading List of Collections and Single Issues to Read!

For this List We should like to Thank Vitaminbee for the Recommendation of wanting to Learn more about Wanda and Providing the Link to the Main Page to get the Other Links.

GenericUsername for Helping to give the 1st bunch of these Recommendations Nicely!

Finally, to Teapartyofthedead for Recommending This List be Put on the Opening Page for New and Old Fans to Help them!

Thank You all! =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avengers Epic Collection: Behold the Vision will get you Avengers #57 as well as stories dealing with stories around that issue. So I would go with the Epic Collection:

https://www.comixology.com/Avengers-...Expc3QvMzY1NzE

Avengers: Vision and the Scarlet Witch since that deals with Giant Size Avengers #4 the Wedding and starts off the Solo Series of Vision and Scarlet:

Avengers: Vision and the Scarlet Witch - A Year In The Life collection to get the rest of the Vision and Scarlet Witch Solo Story.

As for a Classic Cliff Note Style history in a Single Issue of Wanda and Vision's Relationship and growth BEFORE the Solo series I HIGH Recommend Avengers (1963-1996) #234, was likely my 1st Scarlet Witch Avengers Comic from long ago and gave me an EPIC intro into Wanda and Vision's Early history together in 1 classic issue! :-)

Those are the Most so Far I would recommend to get caught onto Wanda and Vision, but other I would include below for both Recent Updated History on Wanda and Key Stories to understand more of where WandaVision is going;

Avengers: Scarlet Witch by Dan Abnett & Andy Lanning

Avengers Origins: Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch #1

Scarlet Witch Vol. 1: Witches' Road Vols. #1-3
    https://www.comixology.com/Scarlet-W...Expc3QvMzY1NzE

Vision Vol. 1: Little Worse Than A Man Vols. #1-2
    https://www.comixology.com/Vision-Vo...TGlzdC8zNjU3MQ
    Last edited by CJStriker; 12-31-2023 at 10:07 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking Happy New Year 2024!!!

Happy New Year 2024
    Wanda Fandom!!!
    ^_^

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Happy New Year 2024 to Wanda the Scarlet Witch and all her fans!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Happy New Year 2024 to Wanda the Scarlet Witch and all her fans!
    A Very Happy New Year 2024 To You Phoenixx9!!

Bless You and Thank You Being a Part of All of Wanda's Amazing Fans!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    A Very Happy New Year 2024 To You Phoenixx9!!

Bless You and Thank You Being a Part of All of Wanda's Amazing Fans!

Thank you so much CJ! For making me feel a part of this thread!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Thank you so much CJ! For making me feel a part of this thread!
    Your Welcome Indeed, But Also You are Welcomed & Essential to Not Just the Thread or The Fandom Phoenixx9, But as a Good and Positive Friend as well!

Blessing to You and Your Family in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Your Welcome Indeed, But Also You are Welcomed & Essential to Not Just the Thread or The Fandom Phoenixx9, But as a Good and Positive Friend as well!

Blessing to You and Your Family in 2024!
    Blessed Be to You and Your Family as well my Friend!

Red face

Blessed Be to You and Your Family as well my Friend!
    Thank You So Much! ^_^

Happy New Year to all Wanda's fans. Hopefully 2023 will be as good (if not better)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Happy New Year to all Wanda's fans. Hopefully 2023 will be as good (if not better)
    Indeed Leokearon, We Are Already Feasting in 2024 in Previews so Far for Our Wanda in 2024!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Hullo, my chaos dolls. Happy New Year.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Hullo, my chaos dolls. Happy New Year.
    Happy New ShadowCat, Great to see you fellow Chaos Doll!

Congratulations to Wanda Maximoff on 60 years. I believe the new year will be bright for her as the past several years have been.

Happy New Year to Wanda and her fans !

Extraordinary Member

Happy new year! Again, in the new thread.(I am in a different time zone okay?)