Page 49 of 773 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149549 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Which other villains would the Panther have left
    They haven't done Achebe yet.

Extraordinary Member

MCU's Eternals Is Expensive & Risky for Marvel Says Kevin Feige

Extraordinary Member

Marvel Cinematic Universe | Disney Wiki | FANDOM powered ...
    https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Marve...matic_Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Or Zanda (they can take inspiration from BP quest for her), Madame Slay, Moses Magnum, or (sigh) Tetu and Zenzi.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Or Zanda (they can take inspiration from BP quest for her), Madame Slay, Moses Magnum, or (sigh) Tetu and Zenzi.
    Thanks, I'll look them up

Edit: Thandie Newton for Zanda��
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 12-01-2019 at 01:02 AM.

Someone made a logo concept for Deadpool's new MCU movie that's all-but-confirmed at this point. What do you think?

Niffleheim

Iger said DP will remain R-rated and Feige said there'll never be R-rated movies in the MCU , so the only thing that makes sense is DP is no longer R-rated. His box office numbers seems to be stuck and not moving beyond 700M unless it gets MCU help like Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Iger said DP will remain R-rated and Feige said there'll never be R-rated movies in the MCU , so the only thing that makes sense is DP is no longer R-rated. His box office numbers seems to be stuck and not moving beyond 700M unless it gets MCU help like Spidey.
    Actually, Feige said that before they even had the rights to DP and they never thought they were getting them. Afterwards, when they did get the rights, Iger said they're open to R-rated MCU movies if they can do it right. Also, the creators themselves said they plan to set Deadpool 3 in the MCU, and Ryan Reynolds teased it on Instagram with a "Phase 5" post, and he recently visited Marvel Studios.

It's happening bro.

I wonder who the guest star will be...

Although I look forward to MCU Stature and Ant-Man 3, is anyone going to miss Abby Ryder-Fortson as the young Cassie Lang? She brought so much charm and energy in her performance and loved being part of it, and it's kind of a bummer that a surprise time skip cost her the role. I get that it was needed to get Stature sooner (what with Abby being 11 and Emma being 18), but still. I hope Emma Fuhrmann lives up in Ant-Man 3, as we only briefly saw her in Endgame and while her scene was memorable, it's hard to gauge her overall performance as Cassie.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Although I look forward to MCU Stature and Ant-Man 3, is anyone going to miss Abby Ryder-Fortson as the young Cassie Lang? She brought so much charm and energy in her performance and loved being part of it, and it's kind of a bummer that a surprise time skip cost her the role. I get that it was needed to get Stature sooner (what with Abby being 11 and Emma being 18), but still. I hope Emma Fuhrmann lives up in Ant-Man 3, as we only briefly saw her in Endgame and while her scene was memorable, it's hard to gauge her overall performance as Cassie.

Thoughts?
    flashbacks are still game. but she wouldn't be the first character to be recast and forgotten.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    It actually looks quite good. Wondering about Melina Vostokovna though. I was expecting her as a central antagonist but that doesn’t seem to be the case (at least not in this trailer).

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    of those listed, Moses Magnum is the one i'm most interested in. but i actually think it might benefit T'challa to get away from Wakanda/adventure elsewhere in the sequel. i like to see him out in the world. Wakanda's fantastical. but i think that hurts him in a way; makes him seem less impressive (the difference between seeing Superman in Metropolis as opposed to Krypton). i want to feel about him the way that i did in Civil War.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    RUMOR: Doctor Doom Will Be The Villain Of ‘Black Panther II’
    https://fullcirclecinema.com/2019/11...black-panther/

I thought Namor was going to be the villain.
    that's disappointing. i get that they need to make doom work (for the sake of the FF). but he's going to be a harder sell than Thanos. the latter has the built in immunity of being an extraterrestrial. you can't look at him at say, "that doesn't make sense." then you have Doom who is a cape wearing iron man with magical powers who runs a country. it's silly in a way that something like Ultron or Thanos isn't. but good luck to them. i'm rooting for the Avengers next big bad to be Kang. he's Doom without the headache of needing an explanation. why is his tech so impressive? he's from the future. why is he dressed so funny? he's from the future. how is he a challenge to the Avengers? he literally has all the time in the world to prepare. it's the most logical next step after all of the time shenanigans in infinity war.