Page 171 of 775 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271671 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 11617
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    It's more of wink to the fans. The writers later rationalized it as Stephen being influential as a famous surgeon.
    I think in his movie, it was implied he was probably one of those celebrity doctors that made the talk show circuit.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lou_Kayge View Post
    Umm, Hulk was the one who brought everyone back with his snap. Tony killed Thanos and all of his minions.
    Yeah I'm not talking about Endgame, I'm talking about after the Tony Snap. Cause everyone is separated right now and we don't know what the Avengers team will look like yet.

Niffleheim

I think in his movie, it was implied he was probably one of those celebrity doctors that made the talk show circuit.
    I don't see Strange being the type to be on talk shows - he is too insufferable to be able to hide his character to a talk show host or the audience. I interpreted it as him looking for a challenge and to be the first doctor credited to do an innovative procedure. Strange is egotistical but he doesn't require an audience while Stark is egotistical and feeds on attention. I can easily see Stark in talk show circuits but not Strange
    Last edited by Tofali; 06-02-2021 at 04:05 PM.

Doctor Strange 2 Was Completely Rewritten Last Year, Admits Writer
    https://thedirect.com/article/doctor...raimi-rewrites

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I don't see Strange being the type to be on talk shows - he is too insufferable to be able to hide his character to a talk show host or the audience. I interpreted it as him looking for a challenge and to be the first doctor credited to do an innovative procedure. Strange is egotistical but he doesn't require an audience while Stark is egotistical and feeds on attention. I can easily see Stark in talk show circuits but not Strange
    Agreed. There's doctors out there who create a new procedure, then go around to other hospitals and medical offices and give speeches on it, teach the method to others, write papers that get published, are interviewed by medical journals, etc. And that can pay pretty damn well too. I think that's the kind of "famous" Strange was; regular people probably wouldn't have heard his name but he'd be extremely well known in the medical field.

And they do mention some procedure that Strange came up with, along with nurse Palmer. There was a joke about nobody wanting something called the "Strange technique" or some such. And we know he was one of the most sought-after surgeons in America, the guy people turned to when everyone else said a procedure was impossible. He definitely had a reputation, and he wouldn't have earned that just by being good at standard, tried and true stuff.

I figure, if Strange was that brilliant and cutting edge, while also being a insufferable egomaniac who refused to "stay in his lane" that might even explain why Hydra's Insight program targeted him in Winter Soldier; too smart to be easily manipulated and too head strong to fall in line with Hydra's vision for the future. I definitely doubt that Zola's algorithm could predict Strange becoming the Sorcerer Supreme but I can totally believe project Insight would target Strange as a guy who could potentially be a very vocal and influential detractor. Like, just look at Fauci; nobody had heard of him before the pandemic but everybody knows his name now and how much he disagreed with the trump administration.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

Zack Snyder Says His MCU would Failed to keep up to Kevin Feige's Marvel Studios

Mighty Member

Hope we find out where White Vision went after the end of WandaVision. One theory is that he went to Wakanda

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Hope we find out where White Vision went after the end of WandaVision. One theory is that he went to Wakanda
    Wakanda? That would be interesting

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Right if memory serves in comics, WV goes to Wakanda, so they might draw inspiration from that.

Ultimate Member

Right if memory serves in comics, WV goes to Wakanda, so they might draw inspiration from that.
    Maybe they help him regain more of his normal self from Shuri's download in IW, and then he returns the favor by helping them on some mission in another country.

Amazing Member

Question. Was the hole in the hex allowing the citizens to get out(and S.W.O.R.Dto get in) when White Vision flew away? Otherwise, how could he get out of the hex when he flew away?

Maybe he's palling around with Adam Warlock ?

Ultimate Member

Question. Was the hole in the hex allowing the citizens to get out(and S.W.O.R.Dto get in) when White Vision flew away? Otherwise, how could he get out of the hex when he flew away?
    I think so but I don't totally remember. Even if he didn't escape right away, after she totally dropped the Hex, he would've left anyway

Extraordinary Member

Marvel Studios Has 2 or More Black Panther Spin-offs In the Works for Disney+

I think so but I don't totally remember. Even if he didn't escape right away, after she totally dropped the Hex, he would've left anyway
    I don't think the Hex was open when we see white Vision leave. Could be wrong but I think Wanda opens the Hex for a second while everyone is fighting, realizes it'll kill her family, and lets it close. I believe the Visions were still inside when it was shut, but I might be remembering that wrong. But I doubt the Hex being closed would have stopped white Vision anyway. Monica was able to re-enter the Hex on her own, and if she could do it I'm sure a vibranium super android with phasing powers could manage it.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.