Page 268 of 773 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278318368768 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 11585

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Not sure why I'm supposed care about Clint after he became a brutal murderer. Hopefully the new characters are done well.
    The Black Widows, Nebula, Gamora, and Punisher are all brutal murderers who the audience is supposed to care about. Plus, this show is gonna be 50% focused on Kate.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    The Black Widows, Nebula, Gamora, and Punisher are all brutal murderers who the audience is supposed to care about. Plus, this show is gonna be 50% focused on Kate.
    That was before they became heroes. And Punisher isn't even really considered a hero, is he?

My point is the MCU is inconsistent about whether murdering people is ok or not

Extraordinary Member

I just hope they don't kill Clint off to make way for Kate. Just retire him to the farm with his family.

It looks fun. I was hoping to get a look at Tony Dalton. He's playing the Swordsman and I enjoyed his performance as Lalo from Better Call Saul.

Drax was literally in space jail for murder lol

Clint killed bad guys lol.

no different than T'challa killing those Nigerian traffickers at the start of the movie or him killing Klaw's henchmen.

No different than Stark killing terrorists or Extremis henchmen.

No different than Cap killing Hydra goons.

I mean ****... who HASN'T killed human goons in the MCU? Scott Lang lol?

ain't no one give a crap about Cartel and Yakuza goons.

I just hope they don't kill Clint off to make way for Kate. Just retire him to the farm with his family.

ain't no way they are gonna have Clint promise his family and then die off on Christmas lol

He's gonna retire (again)
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

That was before they became heroes. And Punisher isn't even really considered a hero, is he?

I don't think audiences need the MCU to tell them whether murder is ok or not. This show is obviously going to address Hawkeye's sins and past catching up to him so they're not co-signing on what he did. If you personally don't like it that's fine, but I think the MCU should be able to portray "heroes" with varying levels of morality.

Ultimate Member

I don't think audiences need the MCU to tell them whether murder is ok or not. This show is obviously going to address Hawkeye's sins and past catching up to him so they're not co-signing on what he did. If you personally don't like it that's fine, but I think the MCU should be able to portray "heroes" with varying levels of morality.
    That's not really my point. The MCU does moralize but it's inconsistent about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

i actually don't like Factions HawkBro run but this looks relatively fun
    Jeremy Renner has always been miscast as Hawkeye. Hailee Steinfeld looks well cast and has a better costume.

i actually don't like Factions HawkBro run but this looks relatively fun
    Thoughts:

- This seems like a surprisingly wholesome Christmas story not necessarily about straight-up family (since they're writing Clint's out) but about two people coming together and bonding over archery and fighting crime. With a dash of Die Hard .

- Why isn't Clint's wife with the kids? Why is he even somewhere his kids would need to travel to see him at? He talks about coming home and it seems like he's texting Velma so it doesn't seem like they're separated

- Was Kate shooting that belltower as means of testing her archery skills or as a prank? Did she get arrested for that? Maybe expelled if it's at whatever school she goes to?

- I'm still not sold on the costumes. I guess they're going more low-key because of the style of story, but I was expecting something a little more overt after the concept art.

- Hey, at least they're calling him Hawkeye .

- I'm kind of wondering who the new Ronin is. Nobody but probably The Avengers know it was Clint (will they even use the word Ronin?) and I'm wondering how it connects to Echo and Kate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Jeremy Renner has always been miscast as Hawkeye. Hailee Steinfeld looks well cast and has a better costume.
    Not my favorite Kate costume though, but it's probably a starter.

Is Clint really going to go this whole show without a proper Hawkeye costume?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

- This seems like a surprisingly wholesome Christmas story not necessarily about straight-up family (since they're writing Clint's out) but about two people coming together and bonding over archery and fighting crime. With a dash of Die Hard .

- Why isn't Clint's wife with the kids? Why is he even somewhere his kids would need to travel to see him at? He talks about coming home and it seems like he's texting Velma so it doesn't seem like they're separated

- Was Kate shooting that belltower as means of testing her archery skills or as a prank? Did she get arrested for that? Maybe expelled if it's at whatever school she goes to?

- I'm still not sold on the costumes. I guess they're going more low-key because of the style of story, but I was expecting something a little more overt after the concept art.

- Hey, at least they're calling him Hawkeye .

- I'm kind of wondering who the new Ronin is. Nobody but probably The Avengers know it was Clint (will they even use the word Ronin?) and I'm wondering how it connects to Echo and Kate.

Not my favorite Kate costume though, but it's probably a starter.

Is Clint really going to go this whole show without a proper Hawkeye costume?
    With regards to that one...and I am just assuming here...they came into the city for the holiday and Clint finds our about someone ripping off his shtick so sends the fam home to the farm so he can find out what is going on.

ain't no way they are gonna have Clint promise his family and then die off on Christmas lol

He's gonna retire (again)
    Maybe Feige goes for a shocker and has him ready to return to his family in the last scene and then Yelena shows up out of nowhere and shoots him in the head.

Yeah, not gonna happen.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    Maybe Feige goes for a shocker and has him ready to return to his family in the last scene and then Yelena shows up out of nowhere and shoots him in the head.

Yeah, not gonna happen.
    That would be a shocker but I don't see it happening if Yelena is being built up as a hero

Clint's kid says it's been a long time since they celebrated Christmas together. I'm guessing that the prediction that Clint and his wife divorced due to the former going on a Punisher like rampage after the Snap came true.

All the MCU heroes are killers with the exception of Spider-Man. Or do you think the guy Cap knocked off the Helicarrier had a parachute on or IM was just knocking people out with his repulsor rays and mini missiles? The MCU is very consistent about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think that's Kate pretending to be Ronin.

Unless that was a misdirect. In that case, it's most likely Echo. If not her, then Swordsman.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Clint's kid says it's been a long time since they celebrated Christmas together. I'm guessing that the prediction that Clint and his wife divorced due to the former going on a Punisher like rampage after the Snap came true.

All the MCU heroes are killers with the exception of Spider-Man. Or do you think the guy Cap knocked off the Helicarrier had a parachute on or IM was just knocking people out with his repulsor rays and mini missiles? The MCU is very consistent about it.
    I meant "murder," not "kill"