Page 77 of 774 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177577 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 11608

Hoping Jonathan Majors isn't wasted as Lee Pace was when he played Ronan.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It makes sense as a lead in from having introduced time travel, but it feels like they would be so out of their depth against Kang.

I mean, he's like one of the biggest Avenger villains. Kind of weird to see him as a main villain against Ant-Man of all people.

Unless this is like rookie Kang who isn't a bonafide conqueror yet.
    Could be a small but important role building him up for bigger things later on, like they did with Thanos in GOTG.

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With The Stick View Post
    Could be a small but important role building him up for bigger things later on, like they did with Thanos in GOTG.
    Yeah, I'd be fine if he's just in it as a Thanos-esque tease and not the main villain.

There should be multiple actors playing Kang. A young actor should play Kang first as Iron Lad in the Young Avengers, then Jonathan Majors should play him as Kang the Conquerer.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    There should be multiple actors playing Kang. A young actor should play Kang first as Iron Lad in the Young Avengers, then Jonathan Majors should play him as Kang the Conquerer.
    Maybe they tease Cassie having a boyfriend and then the post-credit scene is this innocuous kid turning out to become Kang the Conqueror.

Extraordinary Member

When i first heard this news i thought Jonathan could be playing the blue marvel since there is stronger rumors now that the blue marvel is coming to the mcu and will be in sword like monica.

Rumor: Marvel Studios Looking To Include Blue Marvel In Agents of S.W.O.R.D. Show
    https://boundingintocomics.com/2020/...-w-o-r-d-show/

Blue Marvel Coming to MCU in Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Agents of Sword and Annihilation Movie
    Last edited by mace11; 09-14-2020 at 03:04 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Here is grace talking about Jonathan could still be really be playing blue marvel but the kang info could be true too.
    Jonathan Majors is Kang for Ant-Man 3 - Young Avengers, Fantastic Four
    Last edited by mace11; 09-14-2020 at 03:00 PM.

Maybe they might have an older Cassie supporting Kang?

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    all the major castings of good actors and actresses in thankless wasteful villain roles in the MCU is a staple and this looks likely to be the same but I'm hopeful that i'll be surprised

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    I'd forgive them if they cast Lee Pace as Mister Fantastic.

https://www.cbr.com/luke-cage-iron-f...k7NgkwcU6XJ9IM
    Iron Fist and Luke cage will revert back to Marvel next month.

Even with the Cassie connection, Kang seems way too big for an Ant-Man movie.
    It is following from some sense of comic canon. AntMan Pym accompanies the FF, or rather goes to find them, in the micro universe, in an early FF. Eventually the micro verse is defined as another dimension - sort of. In the last 20 years, AntMan Land returned with the FF to the microworld and also the idea of Chronopolis, a city that exists outside time, sort of, and another version of Kang/Immortus etc is in that. This 'verse in the MCU relates to the time stream, etc etc.

Astonishing Member

Even with the Cassie connection, Kang seems way too big for an Ant-Man movie.
    They're probably setting him up in Ant-Man 3 to be a big bad for the next Avengers film.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    They're probably setting him up in Ant-Man 3 to be a big bad for the next Avengers film.
    And I'm perfectly fine if that's the way they go for it, instead of just having Ant-Man, Wasp, and their little family somehow managing to topple Kang.

Apparently Feige is involved with the Olivia Wilde Marvel/Sony movie that is most likely Spider-Woman. Which means Jess may be coming to the Disney MCU rather than the Sony one.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I question the idea of Sony sharing Jess, or anyone else, with Marvel. They signed the Spidey deal originally because they needed help making Spider movies successful, but since then they've had Venom and Into the Spider-Verse, and didn't they try to back out of the deal not too long ago?

Don't get me wrong, if Sony and Marvel are willing to play nice with each other, great....but I dunno if I believe Sony is willing to share when they don't have to.

As for Kang showing up in Ant-Man....yeah, I doubt it's the "real" Kang; it'll either be a very young and inexperienced version, or he'll just get a Thanos like cameo. I'm cool either way, and given the time travel stuff originated with Pym tech, Kang showing up first in Ant-Man *does* make sense. But man, I was *really* hoping for MODOK! I hope Kang's appearance, if it's true, doesn't mean we lose our chance of seeing that giant flying head.

And what's this "Agents of SWORD" stuff? That's gotta be pure rumor right? I'd be down for it though....especially if they brought Cloe Bennett back as Quake.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.