Page 234 of 773 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334734 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 11583
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    So what movie do you think people can judge whether the MCU still has the same popularity as pre-endgame?

It wasn't BW, since the dual release was going to mess up any BO projections.

Is it Shang? Or has the delta variant ruined that already?

Eternals?

Spider-Man maybe? If spider-man doesn't pull a billion, that would be a disappointment, no?
    A billion during pandemic will be impossible. I think those days are over

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Time will tell if the new variants of covid will screw things for Marvel going forward. I think Spider-Man should be safe but Shang-Chi and Eternals are a big “wait and see” moment. Marvel better hope the delta variant won’t be a problem next year.
    well what would be your suggestion about release if that happened?
    Last edited by CTTT; 08-04-2021 at 04:58 PM.

Spectacular Member

So what movie do you think people can judge whether the MCU still has the same popularity as pre-endgame?

It wasn't BW, since the dual release was going to mess up any BO projections.

Is it Shang? Or has the delta variant ruined that already?

Eternals?

Spider-Man maybe? If spider-man doesn't pull a billion, that would be a disappointment, no?
    Apart from Spider-Man (which still won't be a billion) I'd say The Marvels and Ant-Man 3 will be the soonest before we could make a call like that

This has probably been posted before but Feige is interested in bringing Mike Colter back, I don't think Colter is interested anymore, but if they find the right deal maybe we've got him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    This has probably been posted before but Feige is interested in bringing Mike Colter back, I don't think Colter is interested anymore, but if they find the right deal maybe we've got him.
    I hope so. I loved his portrayal of Luke Cage. Hopefully they can bring Simone Missick back as Misty as well. Sam needs his leading lady!
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

I'll be honest I have a hard time thinking anyone in that show was miscast. Just so good.

Re-using netflix actors just seems dumb imho

Cool easter egg during multiverse stuff? Sure.

But actually in the "main" universe? No thanks.

I'd rather MCU tell their own stories with those characters, not re-use them multiple seasons in.

And, honestly... the only performance to me that will be hard to replace are Cox. There were obvoiusly some good oens but I don't think they were SO good to be iconic or anything. And some of the were terrible
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I wouldn’t say “reusing” since they were the last people to play the role.

Extraordinary Member

I'd rather MCU tell their own stories with those characters, not re-use them multiple seasons in.

And, honestly... the only performance to me that will be hard to replace are Cox. There were obvoiusly some good oens but I don't think they were SO good to be iconic or anything. And some of the were terrible
    I don't see how D'nofiro's Kingpin good as he is would even work in the MCU,

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Ok. I'm a bit iffy on the idea of making Atlanteans Native American only to make them evil.
    The MCU got beat out on the Atlanteans as Pacific Islanders by Aquaman and this must have been Plan B.

Ultimate Member

MCU seems to have no problem bringing back Alfred Molina and Jamie Foxx, so bringing the Netflix actors back seems to make more sense than that

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    The MCU got beat out on the Atlanteans as Pacific Islanders by Aquaman and this must have been Plan B.
    I guess so. But it's odd if they're the bad guys considering Native American representation is fairly poor in the MCU, and comics in general.

For me it's just a question of how they're going to use them, because now they'll have to fit into the Disney appropriate MCU if they're going to do anything significant with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I don't see how D'nofiro's Kingpin good as he is would even work in the MCU,
    And his arc is kinda... over lol?

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Mike Colter is starring in Evil on Paramount Plus. He has moved on from Luke Cage. His current show is better than that one.

The What If episodes being only 30 minutes long (which includes credits so... 25?) is really disappointing.