Page 73 of 773 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173573 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 11585
    Extraordinary Member

Now that Thanos is dead, what should be done with Starfox?

Should Eros still be adapted to the MCU?

Or with Thanos dead, is all his story potential gone?

Are flashbacks with Eros and Thanos pointless because the Thanos-Gamora-Nebula relationships are what mattered?

I wouldn't say pointless, because there's still a lot you could flesh out with Thanos, his motivations, family, history, etc., which would (in retrospect) help enrich his story and the whole Infinity Saga. There's some loose threads and plot holes that a little more time with Thanos might wrap up and fill in. So I wouldn't say it's pointless.

But I do think it's time to move forward. A few short flashbacks with Thanos would be fine, but I don't want a whole A plot dedicated to him or anything. The Infinity Saga is over and I want to see what comes next, not dwell on what's already happened. But if we do get a flashback in GotG-3 or Eternals or something I won't complain.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Evan Peters, Quicksilver in the Fox X-Men films, has been cast in an unknown role in WandaVision. I doubt he is playing Quicksilver.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Evan Peters, Quicksilver in the Fox X-Men films, has been cast in an unknown role in WandaVision. I doubt he is playing Quicksilver.
    You'd think the show would have to acknowledge Pietro to some extent...

Niffleheim

god! i hope i don't have to endure another sequence of him running

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Disney+ may shorten The Falcon and The Winter Soldier and WandaVision seasons.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Too late now but I think Damian Lewis would have been a decent Red Skull.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

The Mandarin is around in spirit since the very first movie. Maybe his role will be much bigger than we think? Not bound to one movie (Shang-Chi) only?

Study Reveals Hawkeye is Most Valuable Avenger
    https://comicbook.com/movies/news/ha...ger-study-mcu/

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    The Mandarin is around in spirit since the very first movie. Maybe his role will be much bigger than we think? Not bound to one movie (Shang-Chi) only?
    I think there's potential in making the Mandarin a threat beyond Shang Chi's own film/s, yeah.

There was a rumor going around a while ago (before we saw logos and casting announcements) that in the film, the Mandarin would be a....like a shadow king; he'd rule multiple terror groups and criminal organizations, many of whom wouldn't even know that they were part of a larger whole, wouldn't realize that they were ultimately working for the Mandarin at all.

That idea has potential, and through that you could have the Mandarin pop up in a bunch of different movies, as the ultimate crime boss pulling the strings on a bunch of groups. Those groups could be current-era threats as well as older threats with the Mandarin retro-actively put into the mix, to make it seem as if he's been a player all along, but is so good at keeping everything covert nobody ever noticed.

Now, after Thanos, this isn't really major enough to warrant being a "multi-phase Biggest Bad of Big Bads" like Thanos was, but it'd still be interesting to see and it'd make Shang Chi a bigger, more important part of the MCU.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

Marvel Studios Casting Daredevil Related Characters for MCU Lead & More

Not really mcu but i'll post it here anyways.

AMC looking to wonder woman and spider-man to help save and restart movie chains.

Wonder woman and into the spider-verse return to the big screen july 15.

https://www.amctheatres.com/movies/s...er-verse-64606

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Not really mcu but i'll post it here anyways.

AMC looking to wonder woman and spider-man to help save and restart movie chains.

Wonder woman and into the spider-verse return to the big screen july 15.

https://www.amctheatres.com/movies/s...er-verse-64606
    Bring back Endgame; I would see it again at the theaters

WandaVision is now confirmed to be nine episodes. Six hours of material, 360 minutes, divided between nine episodes amounts to 40 minutes per episode. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier will probably be the same length.

Czech Republic to Exempt U.S. Cast, Crew From European Union Travel Ban (EXCLUSIVE)
    https://variety.com/2020/film/global...ticle-comments
    Last edited by Witchfan; 06-30-2020 at 09:38 AM.

Black panther is back in second place at the box office.

https://deadline.com/2020/07/star-wa...us-1202983364/