Page 61 of 775 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161561 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    All respect to what Derrickson brought to the table for the first movie, but I thought the Russo's did a better job of realizing Strange on-film so I'm kind of fine with a new director coming in.
    ^This. 100% Derrickson's Dr. Strange was fun but felt like a 2008 MCU piece. I loved Strange in Infinity War and Endgame, much cooler treatment of the character.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    He said that in April. The deal was finalized in March.
    My bad, but he was still being coy back then. Everything he’s said and indicated since SDCC shows that X-Men and Fantastic Four are part of Phase 5, starting in 2022.

Disney's D23 says new mutants is part of the mcu? Huh?

https://www.cbr.com/disney-new-mutan...atic-universe/

No, they already updated that. It was a mistake. https://twitter.com/getFANDOM/status...72640528351232
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Hawkeye Series canceled or delayed indefinitely - MCU News

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Nooo!!!

I was looking forward to this one more than most of the D+ shows. If this is true, alas. Hopefully it *does* happen and if it's delayed it won't be by much.

Bright side is that whatever the problem is, it'll be easy to work around. If D+ has too much on its plate this year with all the other shows, it can be pushed back to 2021. If the problem is the stuff Renner's accused of, they can write Clint out of the story or recast. If the problem is the actress they want for Kate, they can work around her schedule, recast, or not use her at all right now.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Jeremy Conrad
    @ManaByte
    Marvel still wants Hailee for Kate Bishop but the Apple situation isn’t good, so they *are* looking at others for the role. Anything could happen with it.

Extraordinary Member

Damn, I just found out Matt Smith will appear in the Morbius film. I wanted Smith to play Adam Warlock.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Yeah, I think Infinity War and Endgame showed that other directors could realize Strange just as well, if not better.

It would have been cool if Derrickson could have continued on but I don't see it as a big deal for someone else to take over.
    I feel like if the fight scenes were handled the way they were in Infinity War and Endgame. Dr. Strange would of got more attention for his solo.

I’ve seen people suggest they would of loved a Doctor Strange be Thanos movie just off the way they fought and played off each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Damn, I just found out Matt Smith will appear in the Morbius film. I wanted Smith to play Adam Warlock.
    He could always do more than one role. Being Minn-Evra didn't stop Gemma(?) Chan from being cast as Sersi in the Eternals.

Morbius isn't part of the MCU is it?

I thought only Spidey was in the MCU and the other Sony-Spider films were their own thing?

Even with Holland possibly showing up in Venom 2, I was under the impression none of those films would count as part of Marvel's cinematic world.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Moon Knight Expected to Begin Filming in August
    https://mcucosmic.com/2020/01/12/moo...ing-in-august/

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Disproven rumor:
    https://www.cbr.com/disney-denies-hawkeye-series-delay/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    All respect to what Derrickson brought to the table for the first movie, but I thought the Russo's did a better job of realizing Strange on-film so I'm kind of fine with a new director coming in.
    I feel the same way. I feel for the guy cause he did get the ball rolling and seemed really enthusiastic for the character, but the Dr. Strange in Infinity War / Endgame (and even Ragnarok to a smaller extent) seemed much closer to the comic book version and way more visually striking than what was done in his solo. I want someone who's going to go wild and really push the limits of what they can do here. Not many properties in the MU lend themselves naturally to this kinda weirdness.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    He could always do more than one role. Being Minn-Evra didn't stop Gemma(?) Chan from being cast as Sersi in the Eternals.
    Let's hope so.