Page 226 of 760 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326726 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 11387
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special Is Required Viewing Before Vol. 3

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3's James Gunn says the upcoming Holiday Special contains information fans will need to know heading into the sequel.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3's James Gunn says the upcoming Holiday Special contains information fans will need to know heading into the sequel.
    I wonder if in the DVD release they'll include it.

I hope all of the MCU Disney+ stuff will eventually come to physical media, just so I can have it in my collection.

I figured as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Would you still keep Tom Hardy?
    .....eh?

I haven't seen Venom. I like Tom Hardy as an actor but I can't really speak for him in this role. Seen a couple small clips and he seems.....not much like the Eddie Brock I remember from the comics, but maybe not in a bad way? Maybe he's worth keeping?

The business side of me wants to recast just to keep things simple and easily distinguishable. Hardy is the Sony/earth-X Venom, while....whoever, Matt Damon or whoever they cast, is the MCU/earth-Y Venom.

But the creative side of me wants to see what Hardy could bring to the table if he were propped up by Fiege and the rest of the Marvel crew and cast. I guess it would depend on how talks went with Hardy, what his schedule looked like, how interested he was in jumping to the MCU, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I hope all of the MCU Disney+ stuff will eventually come to physical media, just so I can have it in my collection.
    Totally agreed, but I doubt we'll see it happen anytime soon. Removes the incentive to keep that sub active yknow? Still, I really want these shows on my shelf next to the films. I promise, Disney, I won't cancel my D+ sub just because you put Wandavision on blu-ray!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post

Totally agreed, but I doubt we'll see it happen anytime soon. Removes the incentive to keep that sub active yknow? Still, I really want these shows on my shelf next to the films. I promise, Disney, I won't cancel my D+ sub just because you put Wandavision on blu-ray!
    Netflix didn't get the memo... Nor HBO Max

As Doom Patrol, Stranger Things and others are on dvd or blu-ray. Libraries have to have something for the shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I guess adaptations can change things, but like I said earlier, I'd prefer if it be less cliche.
    Cliche's are just workable ideas executed badly. Though in the case of Strange and Christine, it's debatable whether it was executed badly or not.

But how would the symbiote get attached to him before that?
    I already talked about that. Check post #3369.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Netflix didn't get the memo... Nor HBO Max

As Doom Patrol, Stranger Things and others are on dvd or blu-ray. Libraries have to have something for the shelves.
    Yeahhhh totally I forgot about this.

Isn't Daredevil on blu-ray?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Cliche's are just workable ideas executed badly. Though in the case of Strange and Christine, it's debatable whether it was executed badly or not.
    Personally, I didn't think it was well executed

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I already talked about that. Check post #3369.
    I guess that could've worked too

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

"What happened to your shirt?" "Fanservice, that's what happened." .

Is that a comic accurate Mandarin hairstyle I spot?

Ultimate Member

I wonder what the whole competition is about

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Yeahhhh totally I forgot about this.

Isn't Daredevil on blu-ray?
    Seasons 1 and 2 of Daredevil were on blu-ray, so were the first seasons of Luke Cage and Jessica Jones. Maybe Iron Fist season 1 got a physical release too (?), but....who's buying that? And as far as I know, that was it; none of the latter seasons got a physical, the Defenders mini didn't, nor did Punisher. Far as I know anyway. They weren't plentiful so maybe I missed some?

And sure, streaming does *eventually* release a physical copy. Sometimes. But it's far less common than with film or traditional tv and usually happens slower. Disney might not do a physical release ever, or they might start dropping them in time for the holidays, or it might not be until a year from now. Each show and season could be treated differently.

Or so it seems to me anyway. This isn't something I've spent much time studying.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Does Disney even release their cartoons on DVD anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "What happened to your shirt?" "Fanservice, that's what happened." .

Is that a comic accurate Mandarin hairstyle I spot?
    It is kinda hilarious at some of the... twitter complaining about "sexualizing" black widow (a sexual character at times in the source materal) when MCU dudes are throwing off shirts for the "female gaze" literally every single movie.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

A lot of that has to do with Scarlett getting more and more control over how her character presented herself in the movie. IM2 and Avengers had several shots where either the camera or other characters ogled at her. Then as her appearances went on, her zipper started going up, her clothing became less tighter and more lose and there was less thirsting around her character in general.