Page 75 of 761 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175575 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 11410

VIDEO: Avengers: Infinity War & Endgame - What If the Other 50% Were Dusted?
    In this new exclusive video, CBR looks at what might have happened in Avengers: Infinity War & Endgame if the other 50 percent had been dusted.
    https://www.cbr.com/video-others-dus...y-war-endgame/

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Updated release dates

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier- TBA
    Black Widow- November 6, 2020
    WandaVision- December 2020
    Eternals- February 12, 2021
    Loki- Spring 2021
    Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings- May 7, 2021
    What If...?- Summer 2021
    Spider-Man 3- December 17, 2021
    Thor: Love and Thunder- February 11, 2022
    Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness- March 22, 2022
    Black Panther 2- May 6, 2022
    Captain Marvel 2- July 6, 2022
    Hawkeye- 2022
    Ms. Marvel- 2022
    Moon Knight- 2022
    She-Hulk- 2022
    It is now rumored that WandaVision will be release before The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, as Falcon has more unfinished filming.
    America Chavez is rumored to be debuting in Doctor Strange In the Multiverse of Madness.

It is now rumored that WandaVision will be release before The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, as Falcon has more unfinished filming.
    America Chavez is rumored to be debuting in Doctor Strange In the Multiverse of Madness.
    I guess she would make sense to introduce in a story about the Multiverse, although I can't really picture her doing much in a Strange movie.

Yeah, Chavez seems a little too off-brand for a movie about wizards.

Of course, in the MCU Wanda doesn't make much more sense either, she's powered by an Infinity Stone not magic and her powers are psychic, not eldritch. At least insofar as we know, I assume either this movie or WandaVision will reveal that she's actually a sorcerer or something.

As far as Chavez goes, I'm only one cup of coffee deep so I might be remembering wrong, but didn't her home world blow up or something? Maybe Strange 2 shows us that happen, and sets up her origin story without her actually getting any screen time. But I wouldn't get my hopes up, haven't we heard rumors about pretty much every character with ties to the multiverse showing up in this?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Will Resume Filming By Next Week (Exclusive)
    https://thedirect.com/article/the-fa...ckie-exclusive

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier's release is currently unknown though is now rumored to release sometime next year. Hopefully, the series' timeframe will become a little clearer once filming is completed over the next month or so.

Ant-Man 3 Will Be "More Sprawling" Than First Two Movies
    https://comicbook.com/movies/amp/new...mpression=true

For what it's worth, some rumors online have suggested MODOK could end up as the villain for the feature, a baddie that would certainly fit in line with Reed's tease. The current script is being penned by Rick and Morty alum Jeff Loveness.

When we spoke to reed last, the filmmaker told us he really wanted to explore the Quantum Realm more. Now that many people within the Marvel Cinematic Universe know about the interdimensional realm and what can be accomplished from its use, it's all but guaranteed some bad eggs will want to try to get access to it.

‘ANT-MAN 3’ SLATED FOR 2022
    https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/an...ated-for-2022/

It’s worth noting that this is not a direct quote from Reed or anyone at Marvel Studios, but it is the first indicator we have had about a potential date for the film. You should all know by now that in the age of COVID, no release date is safe, but this is still encouraging news. We recently shared the information that production on the project had been moved from “early 2021” to June which, given the rumored size and scope of the film, could have it ready for a Summer 2022 release!

Will Black Panther 2 be cancelled or delayed because of Chadwick Boseman's death? Will Ant-Man 3 get its spot in 2022?

The Eternals movie changed its title from "The Eternals" to just "Eternals".
    Last edited by Witchfan; 09-01-2020 at 07:01 AM.

I am really hoping MODOK is the villain in Ant-Man 3. I don't put any stock in those rumors or anything, but I really, really hope they're true. I feel like the Ant-Man films are one of the few properties in the MCU that could pull off MODOK and actually make it work. Plus it would give them another chance to get AIM right, after misusing them in Iron Man 3.

And there's little doubt they'll delay Black Panther 2. I feel like right now is a pretty insensitive moment for us fans to be talking and arguing about whether to re-cast T'Challa or write him out and have someone else in the suit (like Shuri or whoever), but whatever Marvel decides to do, it'll take time to re-write the script and/or cast somebody new. My only hope is that the film isn't delayed *too* long. We need the Black Panther in the world right now.
    Last edited by Ascended; 09-01-2020 at 07:17 AM.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Natalie Portman and her family arrive in Sydney by private jet to begin filming Thor: Love and Thunder
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...e-Thunder.html

Extraordinary Member

Natalie Portman and her family arrive in Sydney by private jet to begin filming Thor: Love and Thunder
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...e-Thunder.html
    I didn’t realize they were starting this month.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I am really hoping MODOK is the villain in Ant-Man 3. I don't put any stock in those rumors or anything, but I really, really hope they're true. I feel like the Ant-Man films are one of the few properties in the MCU that could pull off MODOK and actually make it work. Plus it would give them another chance to get AIM right, after misusing them in Iron Man 3.
    I think MODOK with AIM being antagonists for the Ant-Man and Wasp gang would be awesome. Give us full on beekeeper suit wearing mad scientist villain AIM. It would also be nice to see the gang out of the bay area. I would like to see AIM island.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Will Black Panther 2 be cancelled or delayed because of Chadwick Boseman's death? Will Ant-Man 3 get its spot in 2022?
    I highly doubt BP 2 would be just outright cancelled. It's a really important and successful franchise for Disney/Marvel to just drop. But yes, it's likely that they'll delay the movie for the time being to discuss how to proceed, and Ant-Man 3 could take its spot, if it's really coming in 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    I think MODOK with AIM being antagonists for the Ant-Man and Wasp gang would be awesome. Give us full on beekeeper suit wearing mad scientist villain AIM. It would also be nice to see the gang out of the bay area. I would like to see AIM island.
    I think Reed said the movie would be "bigger" so fighting a group like AIM would definitely be bigger compared to the threats in the first two films.

(Plus, y'know, MODOK's big head).

EXCLUSIVE: ‘DOCTOR STRANGE’ SEQUEL SET TO FILM IN NOVEMBER
    https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/ex...m-in-november/

Does it feel weird to anyone else that movies are starting to film again? 2020 has been weird, without a MCU film to watch, but I still feel like we're under lock down and movie studios are supposed to be sitting on their hands worrying about their balance sheets, not resuming filming.

Not that I'm complaining, I'll be glad to have some new movies out there.....though I don't trust people enough to put my ass in a theater seat just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Oh yeah, if you're gonna do AIM, you gotta do it right and lean into the ridiculousness of it. Bee keeper suits and crazy over the top technology and everything.

Like, I basically want a 99% fresh start for AIM. I want Ant-Man 3 to provide one quick throw-away line about how Aldrich Killian was in charge of a single small branch of AIM, and when Tony took him down in Iron Man 3, MODOK and the rest of AIM just went about their merry business. Let MODOK have a few guards enhanced with extremis for the sake of consistency and quality minions, but otherwise give AIM a fresh start.

And if Ant-Man 3 *does* use AIM, here's hoping it's not a one-off threat. I want to see yellow bee keeper outfits all over the MCU for the next several years, yknow? Not as a multi-phase Big Bad or anything, but they could definitely replace Hydra as the "scary organization" assuming the Ten Rings don't take that mantle for themselves.

~ Black Panther.

AIM has had so many different heads that you could probably keep them around on a consistent basis even if they're defeated at the end of the movie...unless you off-screen them like the Avengers did Hydra (unless you count AoS).

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

EXCLUSIVE: ‘DOCTOR STRANGE’ SEQUEL SET TO FILM IN NOVEMBER
    https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/ex...m-in-november/
    I hope his theory about DS 2 taking the November 2021 spot back comes true, if possible. Should've never lost it in the first place. I hate how Sony can just delay other movies like that to accommodate the Spider-Man movies. They should decide the dates alongside Marvel beforehand instead of letting them announce a schedule only to go ''actually.... we have to change this because of Sony'' later on. It's so frustrating, specially when it ends up delaying a movie that should be a bigger priority. Spider-Man getting an entire trilogy before Doctor Strange even has a single sequel pisses me off.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 09-03-2020 at 02:41 AM.