Page 133 of 760 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233633 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 11387

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Yeah, I think I agree, right?
    If we agree on that characterization, then yeah, but I didn't really enjoy it that much in the movie.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If we agree on that characterization, then yeah, but I didn't really enjoy it that much in the movie.
    Ok. I generally liked it

Ok. I generally liked it
    Different strokes .

I have very strong opinions about Thor's personality.

Ultimate Member

Different strokes .

I have very strong opinions about Thor's personality.
    Oh. How do your prefer him to be?

Oh. How do your prefer him to be?
    Serious, noble, regal, on the ball, and powerful.

Ultimate Member

Serious, noble, regal, on the ball, and powerful.
    I think they tried that in the previous two movies, but they didn't really show enough of his more "human" side, which I think is what Ragnarok tried to accomplish,

Except maybe the powerful part. I don't think he reached that until IW

I think they tried that in the previous two movies, but they didn't really show enough of his more "human" side, which I think is what Ragnarok tried to accomplish,

Except maybe the powerful part. I don't think he reached that until IW
    He felt pretty human to me in the past two movies, but to each their own.

Ultimate Member

He felt pretty human to me in the past two movies, but to each their own.
    Well, I always liked him, but I think making him "lovesick" didn't really help him. I also liked how in Ragnarok he wised up to Loki's tricks. But I hope they keep some of his Shakespearean dialogue going forward

Well, I always liked him, but I think making him "lovesick" didn't really help him. I also liked how in Ragnarok he wised up to Loki's tricks. But I hope they keep some of his Shakespearean dialogue going forward
    Well, I didn't mind the Jane relationship (I wish they had done better by Sif) and I was fine with him being keen on Loki even if I didn't like Loki as comedy relief in Ragnarok.

Ultimate Member

Well, I didn't mind the Jane relationship (I wish they had done better by Sif) and I was fine with him being keen on Loki even if I didn't like Loki as comedy relief in Ragnarok.
    Loki didn't have his best showing in Ragnarok. But I think it was to show how much Thor had changed.

I want more from Sif, but don't think she needs to be in a relationship with Thor. Both she and Jane need to be developed outside of being friend/girlfriend of Thor

Loki didn't have his best showing in Ragnarok. But I think it was to show how much Thor had changed.

I want more from Sif, but don't think she needs to be in a relationship with Thor. Both she and Jane need to be developed outside of being friend/girlfriend of Thor
    I mean, I like Sif's relationship with Thor so I'd like to see more of that, personally .

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Marvel Cinematic Universe
    Earth-199999

Marvel Studios X-Men could go 3 ways.
    1-Main mcu.
    2-Alternate mcu universe.
    3-Outside the mcu..
    That seems like a weird designation for the MCU earth, but okay. Earth 199999 it is. Couldn't have been earth 2008?

And I agree that those are the three most likely ways the mutants will be used, and that inclusion in earth 199999 is the most likely. I'd just like to see the X-Men on their own earth in the MCU multiverse; it has never sat well with me that mutants are hated and feared while guys like Daredevil, Luke Cage, Parker, and Thor get a free pass (at least as far as being superhuman goes). After Endgame, it shouldn't be hard to utilize universe jumping so we can still get the mutants interacting with the other heroes with little hassle.

As for Deadpool, I expect the third film to just do its thing, just like the previous two. Those films have never taken themselves or the wider continuity very seriously and I don't think the Disney buy-out is reason to fix what isn't broken.

Does that mean we're getting MCU Herc and Ares?
    One can hope. I've always been a little cold on Marvel Herc, but I thought their Ares was pretty fun, gave me Black Adam vibes in a good way.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    And I agree that those are the three most likely ways the mutants will be used, and that inclusion in earth 199999 is the most likely. I'd just like to see the X-Men on their own earth in the MCU multiverse; it has never sat well with me that mutants are hated and feared while guys like Daredevil, Luke Cage, Parker, and Thor get a free pass (at least as far as being superhuman goes). After Endgame, it shouldn't be hard to utilize universe jumping so we can still get the mutants interacting with the other heroes with little hassle.
    I've never totally bought the mutant hate as it's been shown either. It's a poor substitute for actual bigotry, and with more minority heroes joining the MCU, I'd rather hear about their experiences with the real issues. I wouldn't be bothered at all if the MCU didn't continue the mutant hate in movies

Mighty Member

On another front, Echo is going to be introduced in Hawkeye. Whenever Moon Knight drops, that might be a way to introduce Kingpin and Daredevil. So, kind of a backdoor way to get some of the street level heroes in.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    On another front, Echo is going to be introduced in Hawkeye. Whenever Moon Knight drops, that might be a way to introduce Kingpin and Daredevil. So, kind of a backdoor way to get some of the street level heroes in.
    Hasn't there been recent rumors of them being revived. Idk how much stock to put into those rumors