Page 107 of 777 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207607 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 11643
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

The source is variety so yes

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    The source is variety so yes
    Cool. Didn't really expect it tbh!

Mighty Member

So, I'm doing a rewatch of the MCU and I just watched The Incredible Hulk. As far as the way Hulk looks, I think he's miles better than what we got with Ang Lee in 2003. I get that the movie is from 2003, but the CGI is pretty bad. But the '08 version looks better. Edward Norton is pretty good as Banner, but, knowing that Leterrier wanted Mark Ruffalo, I wish that he had done it. It's a little jarring to get used to Norton and then switch over to Ruffalo in Avengers 1. Tim Roth is great as Emil Blonskey and I'm excited for him to appear in She-Hulk. Unrealized potential with Tim Blake Nelson looking like he's transforming into the Leader. Loved William Hurt as Thunderbolt Ross. Nice teaser at the end with Tony as well. All in all a good movie, but the MCU would really start to take off after IM2.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    So, I'm doing a rewatch of the MCU and I just watched The Incredible Hulk. As far as the way Hulk looks, I think he's miles better than what we got with Ang Lee in 2003. I get that the movie is from 2003, but the CGI is pretty bad. But the '08 version looks better. Edward Norton is pretty good as Banner, but, knowing that Leterrier wanted Mark Ruffalo, I wish that he had done it. It's a little jarring to get used to Norton and then switch over to Ruffalo in Avengers 1. Tim Roth is great as Emil Blonskey and I'm excited for him to appear in She-Hulk. Unrealized potential with Tim Blake Nelson looking like he's transforming into the Leader. Loved William Hurt as Thunderbolt Ross. Nice teaser at the end with Tony as well. All in all a good movie, but the MCU would really start to take off after IM2.
    I hope Nelson returns as Leader at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Hawkeye Spin-off Echo Reportedly in Development at Marvel Studios
    https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/...y-plus-series/
    Nice! More and more characters outside of the usual suspects.

I wonder if they may dare something like making one episode, or even the whole series without any sound.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post

I wonder if they may dare something like making one episode, or even the whole series without any sound.
    I wonder who will show up in it

Considering her ties to to Daredevil and The Hand, I wonder if that might be a factor here at all.

She doesn't really have much in the way of solo material.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Considering her ties to to Daredevil and The Hand, I wonder if that might be a factor here at all.

She doesn't really have much in the way of solo material.
    That's true. Maybe she'll be teaming up with other Marvel heroes

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Some of us were worried that with the FF and mutants under Marvel Studios, we'd stop seeing the D-listers. I think we can probably stop worrying about that now, if Echo is getting a show.

I was thinking they might do that with Hawkeye, since Fraction did that one issue, but it'd be really damn cool with Echo too.

As for villains, I figure we'll mostly be seeing ones from other hero's rogues galleries, and/or villains who don't belong to a single hero's gallery.

Here's hoping for the MCU debut of Stilt-Man!!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Some of us were worried that with the FF and mutants under Marvel Studios, we'd stop seeing the D-listers. I think we can probably stop worrying about that now, if Echo is getting a show.
    I shared that worry. Thats partially why I didn't want the F4 or too many already featured X-Men from the previous trilogies. The MCU has done well in promoting B and even C listers

Mighty Member

So, I heard that Disney/Marvel now has the rights with Hulk back. Heard that news sometime last year. Is that verified? I thought with distribution, once a certain amount of time passes the rights revert back. It's been 13 years since a solo Hulk movie, wouldn't the rights have reverted back by now? And I'm shocked that the HOUSE OF MOUSE can't work out a deal with Universal for a solo movie like they did with Sony.

Ultimate Member

So, I heard that Disney/Marvel now has the rights with Hulk back. Heard that news sometime last year. Is that verified? I thought with distribution, once a certain amount of time passes the rights revert back. It's been 13 years since a solo Hulk movie, wouldn't the rights have reverted back by now? And I'm shocked that the HOUSE OF MOUSE can't work out a deal with Universal for a solo movie like they did with Sony.
    I haven't heard that myself. Who reported it?

I heard that rumor but I can't say it was verified. Since we've heard so little about a potential Hulk solo film I'm guessing it was just a rumor and nothing more. I mean we were hearing rumors of Charlie Cox continuing as Daredevil before Netflix had even lost the rights, yknow? If Disney got the rights back to Hulk I feel like it'd be big enough news we all would've heard about it.

And from what I understand, not only do Disney and Universal have serious "you slept with my wife!" levels of beef, but the cost of animating Hulk and the relatively low box office returns for the Ang Lee and Ed Norton films meant Marvel wasn't too keen on getting the rights back anyway; more effort than it was worth, especially when Hulk was able to appear in other films with a stronger box office history.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I was wondering what they were gonna do with her after Hawkeye. I was thinking that she would be the new Ronin and perhaps join a street-level team at best, so hearing she's getting her own show is definitely exceeding any expectations I had. Good for her!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I was wondering what they were gonna do with her after Hawkeye. I was thinking that she would be the new Ronin and perhaps join a street-level team at best, so hearing she's getting her own show is definitely exceeding any expectations I had. Good for her!
    Where else would/could she show up?