Page 130 of 773 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230630 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 11585

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    I also read that they might be doing a Wolverine D+ anthology series set in different eras. That would be awesome. Logan has a long history and, if they include Sabretooth, it'd be neat to see the trajectory of their relationships going from friends to enemies.
    I'm not entertaining or considering any speculation about the X-Men. All theories/speculation about the X-Men in the MCU are dismissed. I'm not believing anything unless it's from Kevin Fiege standing in front of a monitor at a comic con and announcing said projects. Until then, all X-Men theories and speculations will have to pay an exorbitant rent to occupy my headspace.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I'm not entertaining or considering any speculation about the X-Men. All theories/speculation about the X-Men in the MCU are dismissed. I'm not believing anything unless it's from Kevin Fiege standing in front of a monitor at a comic con and announcing said projects. Until then, all X-Men theories and speculations will have to pay an exorbitant rent to occupy my headspace.
    Good idea. We saw with WandaVision what too much speculating does!

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I'm the same way. My mind immediately shuts off whenever some YT creators that I follow start connecting some current MCU stories to the X-Men.

Yeah, if I'm being honest I don't even want the mutants in the MCU.

I want Marvel Studios to make X-Men movies....just not set in the 616, or whatever the movie universe is called. Let there be multiverse crossover films and events, but I've always felt like the mutants didn't fit with the rest of the comics world, and with the movies having a decade+ history with two dozen films and counting, to introduce mutants to the MCU now....I'd rather they just utilize the multiverse.

We can still get all the AvX type movies we want, it'll just require a quick quantum realm trip, functionally little different from reaching Asgard. Opening the Bifrost = Pym suit quantum jump as far as storytelling goes.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Ultimate Member

I'd like to see a team of X-Men and Avengers together

Beyond his connection to Moondragon, there isn't a whole lot you could do with Drax.

Now Rhodey and Nebula....they should get their own rom-com....I'd watch it .

I'm cool with the X-men popping up in the MCU. Just do a whole phase on them.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Beyond his connection to Moondragon, there isn't a whole lot you could do with Drax.

Now Rhodey and Nebula....they should get their own rom-com....I'd watch it .

I'm cool with the X-men popping up in the MCU. Just do a whole phase on them.
    Idk if I want a whole phase with just X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Idk if I want a whole phase with just X-Men
    They are a universe onto themselves. There's a ton of fun Avengers/X-men matchups you could do.

Ultimate Member

They are a universe onto themselves. There's a ton of fun Avengers/X-men matchups you could do.
    What i mean is, I want both Avengers and X-Men around, interacting with each other

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    What i mean is, I want both Avengers and X-Men around, interacting with each other
    Yeah I agree. You could always have them pop up Black Panther style.

Ultimate Member

Yeah I agree. You could always have them pop up Black Panther style.
    Ah, yeah, maybe they have some conflict, but eventually manage to deescalate

All-New Member

I totally agree with the idea of X-Men popping up in the MCU and interacting with the marvel characters we've known for more than a dacade, that would be awesome!
    But other than that, i so badly want to see Fantastic Four in MCU soon! They can make use of this upportunity to create some of the greatest stories. Imagine how brilliant it would be to see Johhny Storm and Peter Parker interacting with one another in one single movie! On the other hand, Dr. Doom has undeniably enormous potential to become one of the greatest (or perhaps the GREATEST!) villains we've ever seen. The pervious two Dr Dooms were so bad that i just wanna ignore them and pretend they've never existed at all! Fox judt reduced this terrifying dragon to a cute rabbit! I hope we'll see the REAL dr doom in the MCU.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post

I want Marvel Studios to make X-Men movies....just not set in the 616, or whatever the movie universe is called.
    Marvel Cinematic Universe
    Earth-199999

Marvel Studios X-Men could go 3 ways.
    1-Main mcu.
    2-Alternate mcu universe.
    3-Outside the mcu.

I think it will be most likely either the first 2 but who knows could be number 3 but less likely.
    We have to wait and see.

They calling the upcoming deadpool movie, deadpool 3 so far but it still could be deadpool from the fox x-men i universe that just happens to be made this time under marvel studios or under marvel studios for the fox side since it will be rated r and still the deadpool created from fox.
    Kevin feige does not like using other creations that was not under marvel studios in the first place(netlix marvel shows,aos,inhumans,the runaways etc..).

I think deadpool 3 or called deadpool something else will be number 3 above(3-Outside the mcu)and at most number 2(2-Alternate mcu universe).
    I just don't see it in the main mcu unless it's a complete reboot and the closer we get to it being made it will not be called deadpool 3 i think.
    If it's still called deadpool 3 it could still be a complete reboot if it's in the main mcu.
    Anyway there is no way the version created by fox will be in main mcu or even the alternete mcu universe.
    Last edited by mace11; 04-22-2021 at 06:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Same.

Mutants work better when they are the only super powered things around. Makes the fear from humans seem more real.

I don't really need to see Xmen and Avengers interact tbh.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Same.

Mutants work better when they are the only super powered things around. Makes the fear from humans seem more real.

I don't really need to see Xmen and Avengers interact tbh.

Well, love it or hate it, they are coming to the MCU it's just a question of when. That's partly why the 20th deal was made in the first place. Why buy the X-Men and not put them in the MCU?