Page 138 of 761 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238638 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 11410
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Where would he fit in BP2?

Honestly I'm just ready for them to announce the Young Avengers Disney+ series.
    I heard he was originally intended for a cameo at the end of BP1. That may not be true. But if he becomes Patriot, maybe he'll interact with them again. Honestly idk. He could help out the Wakandans in other countries

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    The Fenris Twins also work.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenris_(comics)

I could see Eli being a victim of the Madbomb and he gets his powers from a blood transfusion with Isaiah.
    Yeah, we haven't seen the Strucker siblings yet in the MCU.

Maybe they could go that route with Eli, or maybe he intentionally gains a new SSS

Astonishing Member

I hope someone can answer me this question. I am currently watching the MCU in chronological order (as in timeline order starting with Cap, then Cap Marvel and so on). Now Disney is telling me after Avengers 1 comes Thor 2, but other sources tell me Iron Man 3 comes after Avengers.

Avengers-Thor 2- Iron Man 3

or

Avengers- Iron Man 3-Thor 2

?

I guess Disney should be right, but I am not quite sure...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    I hope someone can answer me this question. I am currently watching the MCU in chronological order (as in timeline order starting with Cap, then Cap Marvel and so on). Now Disney is telling me after Avengers 1 comes Thor 2, but other sources tell me Iron Man 3 comes after Avengers.

Avengers-Thor 2- Iron Man 3

or

Avengers- Iron Man 3-Thor 2

?

I guess Disney should be right, but I am not quite sure...
    I think IM3 is in Christmas of 2012, so it's before Dark World

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I think IM3 is in Christmas of 2012, so it's before Dark World
    So, Disney + got it wrong. Thor the Dark World is in 2013, then.

Thanks

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    So, Disney + got it wrong. Thor the Dark World is in 2013, then.

Thanks
    No problem. I might be wrong, but this is what I remember.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    No problem. I might be wrong, but this is what I remember.
    I double checked it, more then one website says its Im 3 first. In the end it doesn't matter because IM 3 tells a self contained story.

Incredible Member

So with Sam officially becoming Captain America it seems like we're going to get some version o the ANAD Avengers....Nothing wrong with that but if somebody else is going to eventually take up the Iron Man mantle i really hope it's Rhodey and not RiRi.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by classicgmer View Post
    So with Sam officially becoming Captain America it seems like we're going to get some version o the ANAD Avengers....Nothing wrong with that but if somebody else is going to eventually take up the Iron Man mantle i really hope it's Rhodey and not RiRi.
    She'll probably be Ironheart for a while

I really hope Marvel does a western one day. Red Wolf would be a great choice.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I really hope Marvel does a western one day. Red Wolf would be a great choice.
    I'd rather have a Native American hero set in the present day.

I'd like to see Marvel tackle the film noir genre. And if they ever did a "war film", I hope it would be an antiwar one. Or maybe the MCU should try its hand at historical dramas. I doubt any of these ideas would ever happen though. My hope one day is that Marvel will actually do a full-blown musical! But there's no way in hell Feige and company would ever agree to that.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 04-25-2021 at 08:20 AM.

I wonder if we could get a Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul style spinoff for Sharon. It could showcase how she became the Power Broker.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I'd like to see Marvel tackle the film noir genre. And if they ever did a "war film", I hope it would be an antiwar one. Or maybe the MCU should try its hand at historical dramas. I doubt any of these ideas would ever happen though. My hope one day is that Marvel will actually do a full-blown musical! But there's no way in hell Feige and company would ever agree to that.
    In 2012 I don't think any of us ever thought there was any chance of Marvel ever doing a space comedy with a bunch of idiot no-names like the Guardians of the Galaxy, yet here we are.

They did a sit-com for Wanda, I wouldn't rule out a musical. I mean, it's not something I'd expect to see or anything, but never say never, just when you think you know how these guys are gonna play things, they switch it up on you.

....probably not, like, a whole musical movie....but maybe an episode?

As for the Iron Man 3/ Dark World thing....pretty sure IM3 comes first; it came out in theaters first, which is *usually* indicative of timeline order, and Thor had spent a unspecified but substantial amount of time tamping down the rebellions across the Realms in Dark World, while in IM3 Tony is still dealing with the very fresh trauma of the Chitauri invasion.

But both films stand on their own with no real connective tissue between them so it doesn't matter which you watch first.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Ultimate Member

Honestly I don't see the point in copying genres. It might restrict the shows/movies. Each entry should be its own thing