Page 15 of 773 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115515 ... LastLast

I'm actually really excited for these limited series. The Scarlett Witch (with maybe some Vision) and Falcon/Winter Soldier ones are really intriguing to me. I really hope the Hawkeye rumor is true. As of now, he's by far the most pointless of the Avengers IMO. Which is sad cause I love comic Hawkeye. Would also love to see Kate Bishop. Loki show is interesting because I assume it will take place in the past?

Other series I hope they'd consider is an Asguardian one featuring Valkyrie and

I'm guessing these will all only be one season since they use the term 'limited series' to reference them. Not a problem with me since it'll give under-utilized characters some screentime with a decent budget. F*ck Disney. I really think I'm about to add another streaming service lol

Lot's of negative comments. And to be perfectly honest, I kinda see why. It doesn't seem up there with usual MCU trailers.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post

Lot's of negative comments. And to be perfectly honest, I kinda see why. It doesn't seem up there with usual MCU trailers.
    Yeah that one seems off. Almost seems like a poorly made fan trailer to be honest.

Her stuff is just missing a "wow" moment.

It feels small? like Ant-Man.. but Ant-Man was always small time. Captain Marvel isn't supposed to be.

I think they are gonna have to risk spoilers in teh second trailer and actually show us something exciting.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Will Captain America die in Avengers 4?
    https://www.businessinsider.com/pote...merica-2018-10

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I really hope the Hawkeye rumor is true. As of now, he's by far the most pointless of the Avengers IMO. Which is sad cause I love comic Hawkeye. Would also love to see Kate Bishop.
    I'd love to see Kate too. If these rumors are true, there's little doubt in my mind it'll pull from the Fraction run and that *should* mean Kate Bishop.

I think MCU Clint's role with the Avengers is as the "assist" guy. He's the guy who pilots the jet so everyone else can do their thing. He's the guy who keeps an eye on the wider perimeter and calling shots to make sure the Chitari don't slip past everyone. He's the guy distracting the enemy so the more powerful members can pull off a solid attack. On his own he doesn't accomplish all that much but he's like the oil that makes the whole team run smoother. That's not a very glamorous role, but try not changing the oil in your car and see how it goes.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I'd love to see Kate too. If these rumors are true, there's little doubt in my mind it'll pull from the Fraction run and that *should* mean Kate Bishop.

I think MCU Clint's role with the Avengers is as the "assist" guy. He's the guy who pilots the jet so everyone else can do their thing. He's the guy who keeps an eye on the wider perimeter and calling shots to make sure the Chitari don't slip past everyone. He's the guy distracting the enemy so the more powerful members can pull off a solid attack. On his own he doesn't accomplish all that much but he's like the oil that makes the whole team run smoother. That's not a very glamorous role, but try not changing the oil in your car and see how it goes.
    Yeah, I did appreciate his characterin AoU (even though it felt kinda random imo. Clint with a wife and kids just feels off for some reason lol). But compared to the rest who had solo films and Widow, who was essentially co-lead in TWS, he hasn't had as much basically just being a supporting player. A miniseries could make give him that needed development.

With regards to Avengers 4, it seems like the main lineup will be Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, Captain Marvel, and War Machine. I wonder about the rest of the Avengers. Do you think they'll come back at the end of the final battle or maybe at the end of Act II? I'd like to see more of T'Challa and Wasp but it looks very doubtful. Seems like this movie will be the swan song of the older characters so they'll get the focus. I'm so happy that Rhodey survived the snap though. Technically, he's the second Avenger to be introduced in the MCU in real time so it's dope he gets to play a role in this movie

I just remembered, another limited series I'd love to see would be about a young Hank and Janet although I strongly doubt they will do that lol.

I'm curious what the dynamic between Clint and Kate might end up being here given the differences between MCU Clint and comic Clint.

(Of course, that's not addressing the possibility Kate will probably be different to boot).
    With regards to Avengers 4, it seems like the main lineup will be Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, Captain Marvel, and War Machine. I wonder about the rest of the Avengers. Do you think they'll come back at the end of the final battle or maybe at the end of Act II? I'd like to see more of T'Challa and Wasp but it looks very doubtful. Seems like this movie will be the swan song of the older characters so they'll get the focus. I'm so happy that Rhodey survived the snap though. Technically, he's the second Avenger to be introduced in the MCU in real time so it's dope he gets to play a role in this movie
    I think it was pretty clear that the decision of who got snapped and who didn't was to leave the original movie Avengers and some of the older guard around for one last swan song in Avengers 4, and that the heroes who did get snapped are probably the ones who will still be around moving forward.

Supposedly there's a huge action sequence and a scene with all the people who were snapped together, so maybe it's connected?
    I just remembered, another limited series I'd love to see would be about a young Hank and Janet although I strongly doubt they will do that lol.
    With what we've heard about the Disney Play shows, a retro Ant-Man and Wasp show with Hank and Jan in their prime doesn't seem that far-fetched .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it was pretty clear that the decision of who got snapped and who didn't was to leave the original movie Avengers and some of the older guard around for one last swan song in Avengers 4, and that the heroes who did get snapped are probably the ones who will still be around moving forward.

Supposedly there's a huge action sequence and a scene with all the people who were snapped together, so maybe it's connected?

With what we've heard about the Disney Play shows, a retro Ant-Man and Wasp show with Hank and Jan in their prime doesn't seem that far-fetched .
    I really hope so. It just came to me but it'd be really cool to see original Ant-Man and Wasp in action. And I hope Disney Play is just a working title. That sounds way too lame lol. Can't compete with Netflix with a name like that

I'm curious what the dynamic between Clint and Kate might end up being here given the differences between MCU Clint and comic Clint.

(Of course, that's not addressing the possibility Kate will probably be different to boot).
    Hard to tell how much about Kate they could end up changing. I'd expect "rich kid going vigilante" to remain, and any other elements that could play off against this "everyman" approach to Clint would probably be highlighted as well. But who knows? It could be really close to the comics, or wildly different, depending on what the story needs and where the crew want to go.

Yeah, I did appreciate his characterin AoU (even though it felt kinda random imo. Clint with a wife and kids just feels off for some reason lol). But compared to the rest who had solo films and Widow, who was essentially co-lead in TWS, he hasn't had as much basically just being a supporting player. A miniseries could make give him that needed development.
    I have high hopes for the possibility. And yeah, the wife and kids did feel weird, but I guess they're trying to highlight how "normal" Clint is compared to the others. It's an odd twist, and it still feels weird to me, but it's not the worst thing they could've done. Besides, didn't Ultimate Clint have a wife and kids, until they died? Sounds like a plot to pick up for the MCU post-snap.

I wonder about the rest of the Avengers. Do you think they'll come back at the end of the final battle or maybe at the end of Act II? I'd like to see more of T'Challa and Wasp but it looks very doubtful. Seems like this movie will be the swan song of the older characters so they'll get the focus. I'm so happy that Rhodey survived the snap though. Technically, he's the second Avenger to be introduced in the MCU in real time so it's dope he gets to play a role in this movie
    I think everyone who died in the snap will come back. We knew before Infinity War that Parker (and T'Challa, even if it hadn't been officially announced) were going to get sequels so it feels pretty safe to bet all the snapped people will return. The question marks for me are the characters who didn't die in the snap, like Gamora. I wouldn't be surprised if they remained gone, and I actually hope they do. It's an Avengers movie, there should be a body count of some kind, even if the death toll ends up just being Heimdal, Loki, Gamora, and.....whoever else might have died outside of the snap.

Im pretty sure Wasp has filmed scenes for Avengers 4, but for all we know that's just her re-appearing after the snap is fixed. And even if she did film larger scenes there's no knowing if that will make it past editing.

Personally, if the movie focused almost entirely on the original 6 Avengers I'd be quite happy. This is probably the last time we'll get to see them all together, I don't need a ton of other characters pulling from that screen time.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Hard to tell how much about Kate they could end up changing. I'd expect "rich kid going vigilante" to remain, and any other elements that could play off against this "everyman" approach to Clint would probably be highlighted as well. But who knows? It could be really close to the comics, or wildly different, depending on what the story needs and where the crew want to go.
    I don't think MCU Clint is much of an everyman though.
    I have high hopes for the possibility. And yeah, the wife and kids did feel weird, but I guess they're trying to highlight how "normal" Clint is compared to the others. It's an odd twist, and it still feels weird to me, but it's not the worst thing they could've done. Besides, didn't Ultimate Clint have a wife and kids, until they died? Sounds like a plot to pick up for the MCU post-snap.
    It would be kind of interesting to see Clint project his daughter onto Kate, or become a father figure to her because of how bad her actual dad is.
    I think everyone who died in the snap will come back. We knew before Infinity War that Parker (and T'Challa, even if it hadn't been officially announced) were going to get sequels so it feels pretty safe to bet all the snapped people will return. The question marks for me are the characters who didn't die in the snap, like Gamora. I wouldn't be surprised if they remained gone, and I actually hope they do. It's an Avengers movie, there should be a body count of some kind, even if the death toll ends up just being Heimdal, Loki, Gamora, and.....whoever else might have died outside of the snap.
    I'd kind of like to see Gamora come back if only because of how bad an end that was for her and how I feel like the movies could be doing a lot better by her.

I don't think MCU Clint is much of an everyman though.

It would be kind of interesting to see Clint project his daughter onto Kate, or become a father figure to her because of how bad her actual dad is.

I'd kind of like to see Gamora come back if only because of how bad an end that was for her and how I feel like the movies could be doing a lot better by her.
    Gotta keep some people dead.

Gamora is so uninteresting in the movies that I wouldn't be mad if she is one of them.

Loki, Gamora, Vision really really really need to stay dead IMO

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I still think Nebula is gonna sacrafise herself to being back Gamora.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Gotta keep some people dead.

Gamora is so uninteresting in the movies that I wouldn't be mad if she is one of them.

Loki, Gamora, Vision really really really need to stay dead IMO
    Vision's probably the easiest to bring back though. I doubt he'll stay dead unless they really don't have anymore Vision plans.

Vision's probably the easiest to bring back though. I doubt he'll stay dead unless they really don't have anymore Vision plans.
    Vision hasn't been worth the CGI budget for him lol