Page 229 of 773 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279329729 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 11592

I mean, the director was also a woman...

I don't see fanservice as a problem. It's only a problem if the character is reduced to their looks, which clearly isn't the case in this movie.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    How much control do those 2 have over such things?
    Scarlett?

Tons.

Flo? Zero lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    I don't see fanservice as a problem. It's only a problem if the character is reduced to their looks, which clearly isn't the case in this movie.
    But what exactly is the point? There's a whole internet for people looking for that.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Scarlett?

Tons.

Flo? Zero lol
    I see. Did either of these 2 complain about it?

Mighty Member

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/bl...-reaction-res/

https://www.cbr.com/black-widow-disn...ta-drax-pitch/

So DB gives a cryptic statement which I'm not sure if it's intended to be tongue in cheek/funny or serious, but that's par for the course for him. ScarJo's agent I feel is on point with the attack on her character. The Disney initial response was really dumb. If they had not brought COVID into the statement and just emphasized that they compensated her for her work, it would be a stronger argument. I wouldn't be surprised if they issued an apology about the character attack. I was thinking the same thing about giving her a part of the 60 mil from D+ premiere access or a different settlement or renegotiate. One of those two are going to be the outcome.

Drax barely interested me in Guardians so I don't think I'd care about a solo film. The only thing they could really do is bring in Moondragon but that has the risk of undermining his whole character arc from the first film.

I don't mind Bautista but his response to the Johannsen/Disney beef was weird.

I wonder how this will affect future Marvel releases.

Simu Liu, Gemma Chan and everybody else better make sure they are going to be paid what they are owed.

The pandemic is still raging and the rest of this years Marvel features might go to streaming as well. Personally, I think same day streaming does not work. Streaming needs to be on a second or third week (although I can see theater chains complaining about how that might cut into their revenue stream). Or duh, they need to restructure contracts so that actors and other financial partners are compensated for any losses that happen due to streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Drax barely interested me in Guardians so I don't think I'd care about a solo film. The only thing they could really do is bring in Moondragon but that has the risk of undermining his whole character arc from the first film.

I don't mind Bautista but his response to the Johannsen/Disney beef was weird.
    I think he is just kidding. But it does indicate that he is one of those 'why should BW get a movie' types that you see on the internet a lot.

But what exactly is the point? There's a whole internet for people looking for that.
    I'm not quite sure what the internet has to do with it?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm not quite sure what the internet has to do with it?
    I'm talking about sexualized fan service

I'm talking about sexualized fan service
    Well, that existed long before the internet did...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, that existed long before the internet did...
    True, but now the internet also exists, so people don't need to look to regular movies for that

Oops. What if toys may have just leaked captain america agent carter from what if may also be in dr strange 2.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/do...erse-of-madne/

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Oops. What if toys may have just leaked captain america agent carter from what if may also be in dr strange 2.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/do...erse-of-madne/
    It is about the multiverse so that makes sense.

Strange 2 seems so packed with everything else that I wonder how much will even be about him.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.