Page 34 of 775 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134534 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    The Avengers fit the niche of humans, mutates,inhumans,mutants,eternals,gods. The Fantastic Four is a family team of explorers that get things done, and the X-Men don't really let anyone in their club (you can count the non-mutant members on one hand). They all fit a niche in the MU and the MCU at that.

Captain Marvel and Black Panther made over a billion with each of their films, something that other related franchises at the moment have struggled with. They aren't going to demote them because they have a 20 year old franchise that's failed with their last two movies. If anything, Wolverine will be the face of the X-Men and join the Avengers.

They did turn Spidey around, but included him on the Avengers fun to tie them better.
    Actually there have been a surprising amount of non-mutant members of each X-team and the mythos. More than what can be counted on "one hand". Also, I expect Marvel Studios to be smart enough NOT to overexpose Wolverine like Fox.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Actually there have been a surprising amount of non-mutant members of each X-team and the mythos. More than what can be counted on "one hand". Also, I expect Marvel Studios to be smart enough NOT to overexpose Wolverine like Fox.
    Wolverine is the X-Men's Batman. They're dying to make him in their vision too because they're super fans. He was over exposed, but people like him because of it, not in spite of it.

I hope, and think, they'll at least use Storm, Jean Grey and Cyclops as key members. They're rolling out with very new and never before seen properties like She-Hulk and Moon Knight. So I don't think they are going to mix stories too much, but rather characters.

If they make D+ shows "too good", people will probably skip the cinema and wait for the movies to come out on streaming, but the world is moving to streaming because of ticket prices and the quality available on streaming nowadays.

No mean, I've even heard rumors (of course we don't know for sure) that they're going to hold off on Wolverine. Plus, the Endgame writer said he wants to reinvent Cyclops as a legit badass after Fox assassinated his character. Dude, a major basis of why MCU X-Men is so anticipated is because the X-Men lore will finally be done justice. Fox failed by focusing so much on Wolverine. Let him rest for a little bit, then when he's introduced, just don't overexpose him. X-Men has a lot more to it than Wolvie.

Everything Awesome presents a MCU Thunderbolts theory
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UxYZhkeOAk

Man, I hope that MCU She-Hulk actually looks like She-Hulk and not that awful Jason Aaron design. The classic She-Hulk is just that, classic, but furthermore it's supposed to exemplify her personality. Before she was timid and self-conscious, but afterwards she gains so much confidence that she prefers to be in giant green form. That's as awesome as it gets. I fully expect She-Hulk's "moderization" to get reverted soon after Jason Aaron has no involvement with her. Please, don't go with the Jason Aaron design!

Seriously, a little less of this...

And a little more of this...

Agree?

Man, I hope that MCU She-Hulk actually looks like She-Hulk and not that awful Jason Aaron design. The classic She-Hulk is just that, classic, but furthermore it's supposed to exemplify her personality. Before she was timid and self-conscious, but afterwards she gains so much confidence that she prefers to be in giant green form. That's as awesome as it gets. I fully expect She-Hulk's "moderization" to get reverted soon after Jason Aaron has no involvement with her. Please, don't go with the Jason Aaron design!

Agree?
    The fact that she has "She" in her name is a step in the right direction.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Agree?
    She should be green always. I don't know if they're gonna go full CGI, or more of a 70's "Incredible Hulk". Like, they would have to have a body builder for when she's She-Hulk and another actress for when she's not, but I don't think they're going to go cheap on her. They could have not done her at all, but they are, so they're gonna do it right. It's Disney Studios, not ABC after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    She should be green always. I don't know if they're gonna go full CGI, or more of a 70's "Incredible Hulk". Like, they would have to have a body builder for when she's She-Hulk and another actress for when she's not, but I don't think they're going to go cheap on her. They could have not done her at all, but they are, so they're gonna do it right. It's Disney Studios, not ABC after all.
    I am 99% certain they're going all CGI like they do with Hulk.

Agree?
    I feel like it would make sense if she went "Aaron design" when she was fighting, but otherwise stayed on her previous/usual "slim" mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I feel like it would make sense if she went "Aaron design" when she was fighting, but otherwise stayed on her previous/usual "slim" mode.
    I think it would kind of defeat the point of She-Hulk if they went with the Aaron design in any way. She's supposed to be in complete control and should stand out from old Hulk both visually and in terms of how she fights.

Not that they can't do the Savage version but it's supposed to be rarer then it is in the comics right now.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I am willing for her to go "Aaron" Shulkie but only in the most extreme circumstances. I guess that will be the MCU's version of a World Breaker class Hulk.

And, movie budget for Disney+ and TV features? This will make She-Hulk as realistic as possible. (And a proper Inhumans treatment please!)
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I am willing for her to go "Aaron" Shulkie but only in the most extreme circumstances. I guess that will be the MCU's version of a World Breaker class Hulk.

And, movie budget for Disney+ and TV features? This will make She-Hulk as realistic as possible. (And a proper Inhumans treatment please!)
    Apparently each Disney+ show is 150 mil a pop, which isn't particularly surprising as they're legit MCU entries. Budget isn't an issue.

Also, what do you guys predict will be the main villain of each show?

My guesses:

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier -- Baron Zemo w/ U.S. Agent (confirmed)
    WandaVision -- None, possibly Wanda herself
    Loki -- Not sure
    Hawkeye -- The Hood and/or Trickshot
    Ms. Marvel -- The Inventor
    Moon Knight -- Bushman and/or Black Spectre
    She-Hulk -- Titania, possibly The Absorbing Man if they 100% disregard Marvel TV at that point

My guesses:

Loki -- Not sure
    She-Hulk -- Titania, possibly The Absorbing Man if they 100% disregard Marvel TV at that point
    I'm hoping for some hints of Chthon for Wanda's show. Everyone keeps suggesting she goes on this reality warping thing. But Wanda was never able to do that on her own and not at all until the link to Chthon was established. It'd cheat the character to have so much attention put on her but none of her actual lore.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 10-03-2019 at 05:49 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

My guesses:

Loki -- Not sure
    I remember a rumor about Karnilla and Ulik for Loki's show.

I wonder if they'll ever fit in the Wrecking Crew.