Page 41 of 775 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141541 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Feige called the Ant-Man films more street level in the past. I hope they go all out on the third film. I want to see more Quantum Realm, more giant-Man/giant-ant action, more Hank/Janet/Bill/Cassie, new settings outside of San Francisco and hopefully AIM as the villains in all their comic book glory. AIM as the scientist terrorists in Yellow Beehive keeper suits lead by Modok and Monica Rappaccini against the Ant-Man & Wasp crew would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    We just have to wait and see because plans could change, so don't get your hopes up.
    Anyway i think the fox version will not crossover.
    I think it will not be the fox version if he is in the mcu.
    Dude, Ryan Reynolds is so great in the role and Deadpool is the kind of character that can just cross over from Fox to MCU without issues. They'd be crazy to reboot him.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Feige called the Ant-Man films more street level in the past. I hope they go all out on the third film. I want to see more Quantum Realm, more giant-Man/giant-ant action, more Hank/Janet/Bill/Cassie, new settings outside of San Francisco and hopefully AIM as the villains in all their comic book glory. AIM as the scientist terrorists in Yellow Beehive keeper suits lead by Modok and Monica Rappaccini against the Ant-Man & Wasp crew would be awesome.
    It's a shame IM3 kind of wasted AIM because they could fit so well into the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's a shame IM3 kind of wasted AIM because they could fit so well into the MCU.
    You could always bring them back and retool them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by djoki96 View Post
    Dude, Ryan Reynolds is so great in the role and Deadpool is the kind of character that can just cross over from Fox to MCU without issues. They'd be crazy to reboot him.
    I don't think kevin and the mcu wants anything to do with the fox x-men universe.
    They will want a clean slate or hard reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    I don't think kevin and the mcu wants anything to do with the fox x-men universe.
    They will want a clean slate or hard reboot.
    Deadpool is the character they would make an exception for. Plus he's the one character who could actually joke about being rebooted so there's that.

Feige said that AIM's appearance in Iron Man 3 wouldn't be the last time we saw them back when the film came out.
    It doesn't seem like they were meant to be one and done villains.
    Perhaps AIM will get the 'Mandarin' treatment and be retooled/revealed to still be active in a future film.

I think they could say Monica Rappaccini was running AIM's European operations (creating MODOK) and after the Aldrich Killian's death they evolved into techno-anarchist's under Rappacinni and Modok's leadership.

I think the plot could be something like this. Mitchell Carson from the first Ant-Man film sell the Cross particles he took to AIM who are trying to use them for their own ends but reach a stumbling block without the Pyms expertise. The Pyms are back after End Game and AIM kidnap Hank & Janet to force them to work on Pym particle technology for AIM. Scott, Hope, Bill, Cassie, Kurt, Dave and Luis come up with a plan to break into the AIM Island base that is holding Hank and Janet to rescue them and stop AIM.

ian-joyner-b-ij-tardigrade-attack-wip-ij.jpg
    Last edited by chamber-music; 11-04-2019 at 01:24 AM.

I read a rumor about Luke Cage coming back as a Disney+ show along with Iron Fist.

They are most likely rebooted which is a bummer.

Oh well there's always fanfiction.

Feige said that AIM's appearance in Iron Man 3 wouldn't be the last time we saw them back when the film came out.
    It doesn't seem like they were meant to be one and done villains.
    Perhaps AIM will get the 'Mandarin' treatment and be retooled/revealed to still be active in a future film.

I think they could say Monica Rappaccini was running AIM's European operations (creating MODOK) and after the Aldrich Killian's death they evolved into techno-anarchist's under Rappacinni and Modok's leadership.

I think the plot could be something like this. Mitchell Carson from the first Ant-Man film sell the Cross particles he took to AIM who are trying to use them for their own ends but reach a stumbling block without the Pyms expertise. The Pyms are back after End Game and AIM kidnap Hank & Janet to force them to work on Pym particle technology for AIM. Scott, Hope, Bill, Cassie, Kurt, Dave and Luis come up with a plan to break into the AIM Island base that is holding Hank and Janet to rescue them and stop AIM.

ian-joyner-b-ij-tardigrade-attack-wip-ij.jpg
    I definitely think the third film will finally deal with Carson and what he did with the vial of Pym Particles.

It's a shame IM3 kind of wasted AIM and The Mandarin because they could fit so well into the MCU.
    FTFY
    though with The Mandarin, it was all really ambiguous at the end and then the little snippet on the DVD. Who was playing Whom?

BANNED

They already annouced months ago the real Mandarin is gonna be the villain of Shang-Chi.

I'm glad we are finally getting the real Mandarin
    I definitely think the third film will finally deal with Carson and what he did with the vial of Pym Particles.
    Director Peyton Reed did say the reason he didn't include the scene with Scott capturing Carson was because he wanted the Pym particles out in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Avengers Portal Scene But With More Heroes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILSPzfEdA1Q
    Even more heroes show up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3uh0xlSuKY

Feige called the Ant-Man films more street level in the past. I hope they go all out on the third film.
    Dude, for real. Somehow Ant-Man became one of the most powerful people in the MCU. His stealth is virtually unsurpassed, he can punch out a Chitauri leviathan with one blow, and now Team Ant (or whatever? Team Pym?) can not only travel through friggin time, but have a whole new subatomic universe to dive in and explore.

Not to mention that Janet came back with weird shrinking magic.

And I very much agree on AIM. Those guys....man, Iron Man 3 really did not do justice to them. But its been years since we've seen AIM so you could easily get away with giving them a drastic makeover.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Kevin Feige says that the Loki streaming show will tie in with Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness.