Page 76 of 773 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176576 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 11592

At least Netflix viewers still have some content to watch. It just isn't MCU content.

EXCLUSIVE: WORKING TITLE OF ‘DOCTOR STRANGE’ SEQUEL REVEALED
    https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/ex...quel-revealed/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    And if Ant-Man 3 *does* use AIM, here's hoping it's not a one-off threat. I want to see yellow bee keeper outfits all over the MCU for the next several years, yknow? Not as a multi-phase Big Bad or anything, but they could definitely replace Hydra as the "scary organization" assuming the Ten Rings don't take that mantle for themselves.
    With the dissolution of Hydra, it makes sense that random science-types who used to work for them would be at loose ends and scrambling around and trying to snatch up any assets they know for their own projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I hope his theory about DS 2 taking the November 2021 spot back comes true, if possible. Should've never lost it in the first place. I hate how Sony can just delay other movies like that to accommodate the Spider-Man movies. They should decide the dates alongside Marvel beforehand instead of letting them announce a schedule only to go ''actually.... we have to change this because of Sony'' later on. It's so frustrating, specially when it ends up delaying a movie that should be a bigger priority. Spider-Man getting an entire trilogy before Doctor Strange even has a single sequel pisses me off.
    Especially when Strange is more central or important to the MCU narrative than Spider-Man is.

Wiccan and Speed are rumored to be in the Doctor Strange film, as well as America Chavez. Three Young Avengers appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Wiccan and Speed are rumored to be in the Doctor Strange film, as well as America Chavez. Three Young Avengers appear.
    I guess if Wanda is supposed to be a major character (and learning to control her reality altering powers) it makes sense her kids would be involved.

My theory is that after her reality gets destroyed at the end of WandaVision, Billy and Tommy get lost in the multiverse and that'll be her main motivation for teaming up with Strange on his journey through it.

Chris Hemsworth won't be retiring as Thor after Thor: Love and Thunder.
    https://thedirect.com/article/chris-...ve-and-thunder

Extraordinary Member

Marvel's Ant-Man 3 Casts Jonathan Majors in Major Role

It looks like the Marvel Cinematic Universe has found its next major villain in the form of one of Hollywood's fastest rising stars. Jonathan Majors, star of HBO's Lovecraft Country and Spike Lee's Da 5 Bloods, is reportedly joining the upcoming Ant-Man 3. Majors will join the cast that already includes Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly and will be playing one of the lead roles in the film. While his specific role hasn't been confirmed, Deadline is reporting that Majors will be playing the popular Marvel villain Kang the Conquerer.

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/an...conquerer-mcu/

Astonishing Member

They're introducing Kang in Ant-Man? Lol.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    They're introducing Kang in Ant-Man? Lol.
    Cassie Lang and Kang were teammates on Young Avengers.

Heck. I remember during Fantastic Four comics in the 90s, there was speculation that Cassie was one of Kang’s ancestors.

Even with the Cassie connection, Kang seems way too big for an Ant-Man movie.

The Ant-Man movies introduced the Quantum Realm and the time travelling aspects which were so critical in Endgame

Ant-Man and Wasp facing him as a consequence of the Time Heist could be cool

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    The Ant-Man movies introduced the Quantum Realm and the time travelling aspects which were so critical in Endgame

Ant-Man and Wasp facing him as a consequence of the Time Heist could be cool
    It makes sense as a lead in from having introduced time travel, but it feels like they would be so out of their depth against Kang.

I mean, he's like one of the biggest Avenger villains. Kind of weird to see him as a main villain against Ant-Man of all people.

Unless this is like rookie Kang who isn't a bonafide conqueror yet.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

There's been rumours for a while now that the third Ant-Man movie would have the Young Avengers in it and those rumours just got a lot more plausible.